its been about 5 years. any mention of a new album or him wanting to do another?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

molly_nicole_16
Trial Period
Trial Period

its been about 5 years. any mention of a new album or him wanting to do another?

Post by molly_nicole_16 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:37 pm

Do any of you remember when there was a contest online (not here) where michael had written this beautiful song and the contest was for people to send in their lyrics they made up. send in a tape of them singing to it. then if they won I think they would get to visit michael and their lyrics would be put in the song. Anyway, he said that the song was going to be on his next album. It was such a beautiful song, even if you could only hear the background of it.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:50 pm

I'm sure he will release another one eventually. The man even said himself, in his phone call to MJNI this fall that he was in the process of recording songs for a future album. Michael is a perfectionist, so he won't release anything until he's 100% satisfied with it, (:lol:), but I'm sure he will when the time is right..;)
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:51 pm

I really have no idea.

But of course we all know that Mike has been working on new material by his own admission.

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:23 pm

I predict an album for late next year.

We're all waiting, trust me :)

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:33 pm

Do you guys remember how he said the Bad tour was his last? Then the Dangerous album was he last too...

and so was History...

Hahahha. MJ can't help himself, if he's not already at least in the process then it's going to be awhile because MJ doesn't just make an album in a year like everyone else. lol He writes 500 songs and then starts. :lol

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:16 pm

oh i donot remembe that make up lyrics text thing..i am sorry..and as for new album i can wait..MIke..donot worry...:lol :lol as long as he is happy , he is happy to enjoy his life..i am serious..that's main thing..new songs..:mellow: waiting..:P
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

Ben

Post by Ben » Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:01 am

I think Michael will release a new album at the end of 2006 or early 2007. Michael is too competitive to not relaese another album, as he will want to show the world he's still the No.1 and greatest pop star in the world.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)