Why do we have so many lurkers here?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:31 am

Anyone able to answer that question? :lol

I guess some people come here to see what's going on throughout the day, then they go spend 12 hours at some other forum. :rolleyes: :lol :bleh

To all my lurkers, come on! Get involved! :D

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:10 am

wo? lurkers..:unsure: oh i come here to check out what happen every day its became my daily custom..its not what i called life without coming here have a look....i have to come here everyday..its a rule..hee hee..xiixixi:8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:06 am

[QUOTE=minnie yu]wo? lurkers..:unsure: oh i come here to check out what happen every day its became my daily custom..its not what i called life without coming here have a look....i have to come here everyday..its a rule..hee hee..xiixixi:8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]
It's a rule. :wink

But yeah, sometimes there would be more guests online than actual members. Like one time I came here and there were like 9 members but 17 guests...just lurking..... :lol

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:44 am

I just checked and there were like 3 members and 13 guests. :lol

Jess

Post by Jess » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:57 am

Maybe they dont hold the intellectual capacity to communicate with us, because we're all the most brightest crayons in the box!!! :D

... Just a suggestion.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:42 am

[QUOTE=Jess]Maybe they dont hold the intellectual capacity to communicate with us, because we're all the most brightest crayons in the box!!! :D

... Just a suggestion.[/QUOTE]
Oh snap!

*instigating* I know yall ain't gonna take that, are you?

:P

MJJ_Lover

Post by MJJ_Lover » Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:19 am

:D It's 'cause I'm scary.
\\\"... You wanna draw a line and say that this is crime and this ain't crime.\\\" - Charles Manson.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:23 am

^
yeah, well that's a given. :P

For real. Lurkers, don't be afraid to jump right on in and introduce yourselves! I always think, hmm...I wonder why do I see them everyday and their post count is "0". :confused: This is a call to duty!

Trust me, after your first post, it's a breeze and you'll become instantly addicted to this place. Michael is waiting on ya!:o
[align=center]Image[/align]

smoody

Post by smoody » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:13 am

Hi, my name is Sheila and I am an x lurker. *wipes tear from eye* No seriously. It can be hard to make that first post, but after that you just can't help yourself. It is a lot of fun. So come on... jump right in. The waters great and we don't bite.(hard):)

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:30 pm

Hey Sheila! :D
[align=center]Image[/align]

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:04 pm

[QUOTE=smoody]Hi, my name is Sheila and I am an x lurker. *wipes tear from eye* No seriously. It can be hard to make that first post, but after that you just can't help yourself. It is a lot of fun. So come on... jump right in. The waters great and we don't bite.(hard):)[/QUOTE]
[say1]Thank you for joining us![/say1]

smoody

Post by smoody » Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:59 pm

Hi, HeavenSent nice to "type" with ya.
Thank you for having me Whisper:D

revmilton

Post by revmilton » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:01 pm

Hello, I check this site daily for accurate information. I found that during MJ's trial most information being disseminated by the "talking heads" was inaccurate or totally false. This site gave me the "truth" about the trial and MJ that I shared with many others who were getting "spin" information and, worse, believing it! As a result, I count on this site, particularly Whisper,:D to keep me accurately informed about the person(s) unjustifiably accusing MJ of something else... Subsequently, I have very little to add regarding MJ information, however, this site is tremendously beneficial to me and I will continue to financially support its continuation. Finally, I really didn't think I was an MJ fan until I renewed my registration for new car tags. Do you not know that the first three letters of my car tag is MJJ (computer generated). I accepted the reality that I was and am a devoted fan.

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:30 pm

I'm guessing maybe that Michael and his people might be the lurking ,
or maybe even Sneddon and Diane Dimond's offices:lol
They don't want to reveal themselves.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Mijac Music
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Mijac Music » Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:55 pm

I'm new to mjeol, but I think one of the reasons that may attribute to the amount of lurkers here is the fanfiction.

I think perhaps mjeol and KOP are the two number one MJ sites for good fanfiction (or so I've heard).

As well, I believe you have a sub-forum here for discussion of the trial, transcripts, 1993...all popular subjects for someone who is interested in Michael Jackson, but not necessarily a fan.

Google gets I don't know how many hits a day for the search "Michael Jackson("discussion", "trial", "1993 accusations")" etc etc... and doesn't mjeol rank pretty high up on the site listings?

That's all I can guess.