Why do we have so many lurkers here?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:24 pm

[QUOTE=revmilton]Hello, I check this site daily for accurate information. I found that during MJ's trial most information being disseminated by the "talking heads" was inaccurate or totally false. This site gave me the "truth" about the trial and MJ that I shared with many others who were getting "spin" information and, worse, believing it! As a result, I count on this site, particularly Whisper,:D to keep me accurately informed about the person(s) unjustifiably accusing MJ of something else... Subsequently, I have very little to add regarding MJ information, however, this site is tremendously beneficial to me and I will continue to financially support its continuation. Finally, I really didn't think I was an MJ fan until I renewed my registration for new car tags. Do you not know that the first three letters of my car tag is MJJ (computer generated). I accepted the reality that I was and am a devoted fan.[/QUOTE]
RE: the car tags, that's neat! hahaha.

Like you, I'm internally grateful for the news here...There's a lot more to the boards than news...for instance, Off Topics is fun, it's random and it's a good way to show your personality. Then of course the Sexy Side if you're into that, hahaha...and last but not least: The ARCADE! It's not a forum, but it's a good way to relieve your stress and feel invincible...that is, until you do nothing like lose...like me. :D

But it's all in good fun. This whole place is :)
[align=center]Image[/align]

flomango

Post by flomango » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:50 pm

I could never be a lurker. I have too much of a big mouth to stay quiet.

Even when I'm just visiting a forum with no intention of posting, I register anyway just in case theres a topic to reply to. That way, I dont have to rush and register, than get my reply in :lol

I've been on this board for 3 years now :blink: I'm old!
Proud Member of MJEOL Since 2001 :smilie

linzfinz03

Post by linzfinz03 » Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:55 pm

You know what bothers me. Not enough people post. You will look at a topic and you know how it says how many people view it and post a message to it. Well there will be like 90 viewings and most of the time like 9 posts. Come on people speak up a little!

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:11 pm

yes say hello welcome to all of new babes..:8-26-03respect: please speak up, and say something, i do believe all of you are Mike's fans..because we dont want to spend time on something we are not interested..right..so be brave..and say something..ok..:8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:18 pm

revmilton wrote:Hello, I check this site daily for accurate information. I found that during MJ's trial most information being disseminated by the "talking heads" was inaccurate or totally false. This site gave me the "truth" about the trial and MJ that I shared with many others who were getting "spin" information and, worse, believing it! As a result, I count on this site, particularly Whisper,:D to keep me accurately informed about the person(s) unjustifiably accusing MJ of something else... Subsequently, I have very little to add regarding MJ information, however, this site is tremendously beneficial to me and I will continue to financially support its continuation. Finally, I really didn't think I was an MJ fan until I renewed my registration for new car tags. Do you not know that the first three letters of my car tag is MJJ (computer generated). I accepted the reality that I was and am a devoted fan.
MJJ car tag? You're lucky! :D

And thank you so much for the support. It is tremendously appreciated. :8-26-03fruits_apple
You know what bothers me. Not enough people post. You will look at a topic and you know how it says how many people view it and post a message to it. Well there will be like 90 viewings and most of the time like 9 posts. Come on people speak up a little!
Yep! Look at this thread for example. There's like 19 posts, but 104 views. :lol
or maybe even Sneddon and Diane Dimond's offices
Oh no. :lol

glittergloved_one

Post by glittergloved_one » Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:42 pm

Hey everyone! I thought I made a post or two before, but I never saw it, so I guess I did it wrong or something, I hope this one works better...but I guess that means I have been a lurker. sorry! lol but yeah so my name is Heather, and hi everyone!:D

Thanks to the lovely Veronica for making me this blend and teaching me how to actually get it into my signature (which took like 10 billion hours). Great job Veronica!! :wub:

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:21 pm

[QUOTE=glittergloved_one]Hey everyone! I thought I made a post or two before, but I never saw it, so I guess I did it wrong or something, I hope this one works better...but I guess that means I have been a lurker. sorry! lol but yeah so my name is Heather, and hi everyone!:D[/QUOTE]
Hey Heather!
[say1]Welcome to MJEOL![/say1]

Jess

Post by Jess » Fri Mar 03, 2006 10:39 pm

Im so glad to see some new members :) Welcome!! Dont be afraid to post and join in!! The more contributions to threads, the more entertaining it is for this place and each user!! :)

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:18 pm

I'm glad to see new members too.

For the other first timers, c'mon we want to see you! Even if you dont post ever again, lol. At least introduce yourselves for fan's sakes. :)

btw, welcome Heather. You came out of lurkdom, yay!:8-26-03fruits_apple

glittergloved_one

Post by glittergloved_one » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:33 pm

Yes!!! I'm free from lurkdom!!! lol lurkdom was a lonely place....:D

Thanks to the lovely Veronica for making me this blend and teaching me how to actually get it into my signature (which took like 10 billion hours). Great job Veronica!! :wub:

glittergloved_one

Post by glittergloved_one » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:41 pm

sorry to post again like this, but I forgot to say thank you for the welcome! I am so excited to join in, I've explored the forums and it seems so relaxed and fun. thanks!!:cloud9

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:55 pm

yeah it is very relaxed here. True, we may take the factual news seriously and the rumors cynically. But it's a fun place to discuss the one and only. And we're soooo in love with him! [thought]mmmmm....michael jackson...[/thought]

i'm Carla btw. :) You'll see me pretty much everywhere, hahaha. I'm one of the moderators.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:14 am

[QUOTE=glittergloved_one]Yes!!! I'm free from lurkdom!!! lol lurkdom was a lonely place....:D[/QUOTE]
YAYAYAY! Congrats on your promotion from lurker to poster! :D

tofdel1
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by tofdel1 » Sat Mar 04, 2006 2:40 am

see the "I've Had it with MJNO" thread.:censored

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:09 am

Ah another lurker comes out :D

In addressing your comment, I hope you're not saying that what happens on other boards, you see happening here.:unsure: Because it doesn't. We're a different kind of board.

That kind of so called 'extreme-ness' doesn't occur on MJEOL and IF it does, it's VERY rare. Definitely not to the point that people should be scared to post, IMO.