Nacy Grace is talking about michael Now

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:27 am

That hot-headed bitch is just sooo full of HATE towards Michael Jackson, a man she doesn't even know or have the first idea about. She seriously needs some counseling..:rolleyes:
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:01 pm

...And moving right along.
[align=center]Image[/align]

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:33 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks]That hot-headed bitch is just sooo full of HATE towards Michael Jackson, a man she doesn't even know or have the first idea about. She seriously needs some counseling..:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Everyone knows what a bitch Nancy DisGrace is. :ohnoyoudidnt

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:59 pm

sometimes i am really a person full of hate, i mean when i think about those haters who hurt MIke..i am really a hate person..i really wanna kill all of them...especially when i think about what MIke said on TAKE2...what he said to that pig-like SOB..he said its very very imporant of love and caring..and..i hate i hate... poor Mike..i wanna fly to him and hug him and hide him into a safe place away from those jerks those big months those suffering...

Mike teach me to love, love him make me hate those shits..hate to die..
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)