Remember Nellie Olsen?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Tamiele

Remember Nellie Olsen?

Post by Tamiele » Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:54 pm

Last evening I was channel surfing and had the unfortunate luck to flip to Nancy Grace, and to my "amazement" she was talking trash about Michael again! Anyhow I risked a listen for a bit, just to see what crap she was saying, and then it hit me..........who she reminds me of........okay I grew up in the 70's so I can say this......Nellie Olsen from Little House on the Prairie. Some of you older members can maybe relate to that. For the longest time I couldn't put my finger on what I disliked about her - besides her abuse of Mike - until last night.

I just had to share. I have been LMAO ever since.

Oh yes, one additional point I would like to make about NG. She isn't objective about anything she discusses on her show, not only Mike. I heard her talking about Jeffrey McDonald - the husband who supposedly killed his wife and 2 little girls in 1970 - they made a movie about it called Fatal Vision (scared the hell out of me and yes I am dating myself AGAIN). I have always believed this guy was guilty and I haven't really changed my mind yet - but this guy has been very vocal and has tried for 27 years to clear his name. People like Larry King give him the chance to speak his peace so I believe he deserves some consideration to present whatever he thinks is relevant information to clear his name. If it doesn't pan out then he remains the guilty man. The point is, is that I can listen to new information about people and give it fair consideration - NG just completely disregarded him and trashed him. Whether or not you all think he is guilty is fine but don't you think NG should present herself as impartial??? I can't stand that about her.

Okay I am done for today. Have a great day!!

Toodles,
Tamie

tofdel1
Trial Period
Trial Period

Remember Nellie Olsen?

Post by tofdel1 » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:51 pm

Ha ha ha:rollin Spitting image! I loved that show

Here she is!

http://www.hgd.com/alison/photos/4faces.jpg

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Remember Nellie Olsen?

Post by whisper » Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:39 pm

Both she and "Nellie Olsen" are cacklin' bitches of the highest order, that's for sure. :lol

frozen rose

Remember Nellie Olsen?

Post by frozen rose » Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:39 pm

I remember Little House on the Prairie, I used to watch it when I was much younger... but sadly, I cannot remember any of the characters, all I can remember is the characters faces... can someone remind me what Nellie Olsen looked and what was her character like again? All I got to say about Grace, is that she is just a stuck up bitch that cannot get over herself in the mirror!
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

tofdel1
Trial Period
Trial Period

Remember Nellie Olsen?

Post by tofdel1 » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:00 am

The link above is to Nellie's (Alison Anrgren)photos.

privacy

Remember Nellie Olsen?

Post by privacy » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:53 pm

Nellie Olsen! Oh dear GOD she was a cow LOL
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

frozen rose

Remember Nellie Olsen?

Post by frozen rose » Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:00 pm

Ah, now I remember..., yeah she was
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]