[PIC]: MJ and Tyson Beckford

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:25 am

Yeah I agree, he is more beautiful in person.:wub:

(I saw him when I was with Tara)

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

MJJ_Lover

Post by MJJ_Lover » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:29 am

I have heard that many a time, that he is much more beautiful in person. :) I can understand how this would be true because he radiates, and his eyes are like... just purely beautiful. He'd make ya melt. :cloud9
\\\"... You wanna draw a line and say that this is crime and this ain't crime.\\\" - Charles Manson.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:33 am

Dana, did you in enjoy your break? =)

Ben

Post by Ben » Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:09 am

[QUOTE=~Vicky~]Aww I didn't know you met him. That's really sweet. Jess met him too...I'm kinda jealous. She sat exclusively in a limo with him!

HAhaha, I'm waiting for my day.

MJ is only 5'11 right? That's not that tall hahaha. I remember back in the 80s when he'd walk around with Brooke Shields he always looked like such a shrimp next to her. :lol

Sweet! :D[/QUOTE]

How tall is Brooke Shields, because she did look a lot taller than Michael. I'm sure Michael is 5ft 9 (maybe he is 5ft 11) , because I was very suprised Michael was messured at 5'11 when the SBPD messured Michael height because they are famous for getting things wrong, like spending millions of cases that are based on lies.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:30 am

I saw Michael from a distance; Compared to others who were on stage, he looked smaller than I anticipated.

But omg....his legs went on forever! :lol
[align=center]Image[/align]

HoldMeThrillMe

Post by HoldMeThrillMe » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:11 am

teehee. *munches on a drum stick*

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:16 am

[QUOTE=HoldMeThrillMe]teehee. *munches on a drum stick*[/QUOTE]

:lol

This is off topic kinda...but now that you mention the SBPD getting things wrong. I always thought they got MJ's weight wrong when they said he was 120. That's a fat lie. If I was one 120 I'd be skinny and I'm not even fat right now, if MJ was 120 he'd look like a concentration camp prisoner...and when he was arrested MJ was in good health.

HoldMeThrillMe

Post by HoldMeThrillMe » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:32 am

I'm 120 now. and I'm thin (waist up) AT 4'8"FEET TALL!!!!!!!!!

MJ says he's 5'11, thats more than a ft taller than I am, and so ... ITS LIES!

omg i think its part of the conspiracy!

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:45 am

HAHA. It's a conspiracy to promote anorexia in his young fans!!!

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:50 pm

[QUOTE=~Vicky~]Aww I didn't know you met him. That's really sweet. Jess met him too...I'm kinda jealous. She sat exclusively in a limo with him!

HAhaha, I'm waiting for my day.

MJ is only 5'11 right? That's not that tall hahaha. I remember back in the 80s when he'd walk around with Brooke Shields he always looked like such a shrimp next to her.

Sweet! [/QUOTE]

Aww, thanks! It was great. :D He, unfortuntately, wasn't feeling all that well that day (as it was on one of the days his back was hurting him :( ), but I was able to ask him if he was feeling any better, find out that he was ("a little bit", hehe ), and wish him well, which he thanked me for and seemed to appreciate. :) It was just so surreal, actually being face to face with Michael Jackson, having him look me directly in the eyes..and that wasn't even for the first time! haha :lol He is just so genuinely kind and sweet to us fans, even during a time (the "case"/trial) where he would've had EVERY understandable reason to only think of himself. He's the real deal.. :wub: I would love to actually get to hug him or something, too, but hey, there's always future times! LOL I'm sure you'll get your chance eventually, as well..;)

They (the SBPD when they booked him for that stupid mugshot) claimed that Michael was 5'11, but he really didn't seem very much taller than me at all and I'm only 5'8 and a half. I think it was those boots he was wearing that day, LOL.

He's soooo cute.. :wub:
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:51 pm

[QUOTE=~Vicky~]HAHA. It's a conspiracy to promote anorexia in his young fans!!![/QUOTE]

:lol :lol
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

sundayroberts1
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by sundayroberts1 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:45 pm

I love the way Michael looks so healthy and so sweet looking. Maybe he will soon release the katrina song i just can,t wait to have him back . But he,s happy and i,m just thankful for that. We all miss him so much . :wub:

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:50 pm

I'm sorry but I dont like this picture. What is Michael thinking, wearing a wig? He needs to work on a comeback....and wearing a wig will not contribute to that success.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:41 pm

[QUOTE=Tabloid Junkie]I'm sorry but I dont like this picture. What is Michael thinking, wearing a wig? He needs to work on a comeback....and wearing a wig will not contribute to that success.[/QUOTE]

:mellow:

Yeah. I agree. What was Michael thinking? Let's hope he phones you to get your pre approval the next time.
[align=center]Image[/align]

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:55 pm

[QUOTE=Tabloid Junkie]I'm sorry but I dont like this picture. What is Michael thinking, wearing a wig? He needs to work on a comeback....and wearing a wig will not contribute to that success.[/QUOTE]

Yah, like...MJ is totally trying to make a comeback while he's keeping an extremely low profile in Bahrain. Nevermind that this is like...the first pic we've gotten in 3 months or that this seems to be a picture taken by someone attending and that it's not even taken by professional photographers!! This is like the biggest comeback since Jesus!

MJ you stupid man.

Michael isn't making a comeback anytime soon.