Why do ya\'ll think Michael looks good?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Jamrock

Post by Jamrock » Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:21 am

I mean come on guys michael doesnt look good anymore, he use to look good but now :zippedlips am not saying hes ugly but i think hes ok and discent but not cute or sexy or sexiest man alive:rolleyes: you know why michael doesnt look attractive to me anymore cause he dont have hes big smile anymore and hes superwhite (but its not hes fought hes white) n that hair......:zippedlips
but its ok i dont luv him for that anyway, but am just woundering why ya'll think hes face looks so sexy to ya'll:mellow:

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:16 pm

Well, I happen to think he's absolutely gorgeous! :) He has such a unique essence of beauty now. He stands out and guess what? I LIKE that! :P I can't count the number of times I've had non-fan girls/women say to me "Oh, he was so cute when "Thriller" came out but now he looks awful!". Makes me wanna roll my eyes everytime. :rolleyes: But hey, different strokes for different folks, I guess..

Michael always has been and always will be beautiful to me..:wub:
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

MJISHOT

Post by MJISHOT » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:16 pm

just out of curiosity... how old are you? :rolleyes:

http://www.myspace.com/mjfansunite

R.I.P Michael ~ god bless you our sweet angel!

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:31 pm

Jamrock's young, Amanda. In high school. Her post reeked of superficiality. ("He's superwhite" Eh, :confused: ).... but then she turns around and says.
(but its not hes fought hes white)
I guess that's supposed to read, it's not his FAULT he's white. Well you know what? Damn right, it's not his fault. Vitilago is a son of a bitch. Lucky for Michael, it's a fabulous thing that he wears it so well. :D His uniqueness is heaven to me.

I mean come on guys michael doesnt look good anymore
Thank God opinions are just opinions! I couldn't disagree more.

Michael looks good because he's a beautiful inside and out. His looks aren't the beginning or end to me; His sexiness for me, stems from him being who he is. Sometimes I wish people wouldn't limit his appeal to just his looks! :unsure:
[align=center]Image[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:40 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent] His uniqueness is heaven to me.

[/QUOTE]

I couldn't agree more! :wub: And can I steal that quote for a blend or something?...it's priceless! :D hehe ;)
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:44 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks] And can I steal that quote for a blend or something?...it's priceless! :D hehe ;)[/QUOTE]
:P hahaha, sure!

xiena

Post by xiena » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:45 pm

Its hard to look good in pictures when your skin is that pale, but Michael manages to look gorgeous! maybe not in every picture like before because he's so pale now, but he still has that gorgeous smile and beautiful eyes, if he just eats a bit more, he can get his shexy built back!

These are all recent pix :licklips If they aren't good enough for you, I don't know what is! :idontknow

[align=center]Before You Judge Me

Try Hard To Love Me[/align]

xiena

Post by xiena » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:49 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent]Jamrock's young, Amanda. In high school. Her post reeked of superficiality. ("He's superwhite" Eh, :confused: ).... but then she turns around and says.

I guess that's supposed to read, it's not his FAULT he's white. Well you know what? Damn right, it's not his fault. Vitilago is a son of a bitch. Lucky for Michael, it's a fabulous thing that he wears it so well. :D His uniqueness is heaven to me.

Thank God opinions are just opinions! I couldn't disagree more.

Michael looks good because he's a beautiful inside and out. His looks aren't the beginning or end to me; His sexiness for me, stems from him being who he is. Sometimes I wish people wouldn't limit his appeal to just his looks! :unsure:[/QUOTE]

I luv u Carla! :cloud9

[align=center]Before You Judge Me

Try Hard To Love Me[/align]

Blame It On The Boogie

Post by Blame It On The Boogie » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:55 pm

[QUOTE=Jamrock]I mean come on guys michael doesnt look good anymore, he use to look good but now :zippedlips am not saying hes ugly but i think hes ok and discent but not cute or sexy or sexiest man alive:rolleyes: you know why michael doesnt look attractive to me anymore cause he dont have hes big smile anymore and hes superwhite (but its not hes fault hes white) and that hair......:zippedlips
but its ok i dont luv him for that anyway, but am just woundering why ya'll think hes face looks so sexy to ya'll:mellow:[/QUOTE]
oohh...wow.....you do NOT want "pirate." to see this thread... Lol did you know that MJEOL stands for : Michael Jackson Essence of Love :lol oomph, you have guts to post that on here!!! :blink:
[align=center]:scream: Image:scream:[/align]

[align=center]I'm Jeff :biggrin: Feel free to talk to me ANYTIME through:

AIM: BlackParade919

MSN: BlackParade919@hotmail.com

MySpace

:cool:

Mark the date of my return to MJEOL.

3.4.07[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:58 pm

I luv u Carla!
I luvvvss you too! :D :D

Especially after my eyes feasted on those pics. *hungry*

Thank you for reminding all of us that the sexiness doesn't end!

Oh my freaking hell! Michael. You need to stop. Your fineness has no limit, it's not fair. :unsure: