I really don\'t fancy Mike as an actor...what\'s your take??

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

smile

Post by smile » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:11 pm

[QUOTE=~Vicky~]:rollin I like it. :lol

I think Janet is an ok actress. But just to be fair most of the stuff MJ did was just for fun. It's not like he took on this totally different character. He was basically playing himself in everything.

In Moonwalker his name was...Michael. :lol[/QUOTE]

True, True....he was really just having fun come to think of it.... but I do think MIB II was kinda serious and i just kinda cringed when I watched it.

....But on the bright side...a good set of the people in the cinema that night did cheer when he came on screen...:wink

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:13 pm

MIB II was so NOT serious. :lol :lol

smile

Post by smile » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:22 pm

[QUOTE=whisper]MIB II was so NOT serious. :lol :lol[/QUOTE]

I know it was a sci-fic comedy and not an action or nothing *if that's what you mean*...but it was a much talked about movie and the fact that Mike was in it is why i called it serious.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:25 pm

[QUOTE=smile]I know it was a sci-fic comedy and not an action or nothing *if that's what you mean*...but it was a much talked about movie and the fact that Mike was in it is why i called it serious.[/QUOTE]
Anything Mike is in is almost always much-talked-about. That doesn't necessarily mean it's a "serious" role. :P :D

smile

Post by smile » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:30 pm

....all in all he does seem to be excited about getting seriously involved in the film industry...so perhaps he'll razzle dazzle us some time in the near future with something..."serious"...

...Maybe a mysterious, deadly, pretty, sharp dressing....Corrupted-District-Attorney assasinator...:cryptic :cryptic ...

:lol :lol ...I know, I know...dream on right...but still...I'd want front row seats to that movie...:lol

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:33 pm

[QUOTE=smile]....all in all he does seem to be excited about getting seriously involved in the film industry...so perhaps he'll razzle dazzle us some time in the near future with something..."serious"...

...Maybe a mysterious, deadly, pretty, sharp dressing....Corrupted-District-Attorney assasinator...:cryptic :cryptic ...
[/QUOTE]
I would LOVE to see that! :popcorn

smile

Post by smile » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:35 pm

[QUOTE=whisper]I would LOVE to see that! :popcorn[/QUOTE]

You and every one else here...girl pass some of them popcorn...

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:07 pm

I would love it more to see Michael produce and direct to be honest.

His best acting outside of maybe Ghosts was the Bad short film... I said "pass the popcorn" w/my eyes glued to the screen too many times. Viewing it on the big screen, movie theater-style while sitting in a plush chair like I had it made in the shade...Man, I can't reiterate enough how much this does wonders! :lol
[align=center]Image[/align]

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:28 pm

Haha, 'You wanna see who's bad? You wanna see who's bad? Come on and I'll show you. COME ON!'

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:42 pm

hahaha, I LOVE this avatar, lol

[align=center]Image[/align]

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:12 pm

[QUOTE=smile]gosh..ur avatar..is quite colorful in the language...:blink: :blink:[/QUOTE]

hehe..im sure mike would love to say it out loud to the press..not just saying it once in Scream :) So I'll say it for him hehe.

Blame It On The Boogie

Post by Blame It On The Boogie » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:15 pm

WOW ive wanted to say somthing about his acting for a while! LOL! Ghosts was good, and so was Moonwalker (BEST MOVIE EVER), but Thriller.......*Thinks of when he starts to transform into the werewolf thing with that high pitched "weehhhh UUUHH" *.....*shudders* but HOLY CRAP was Ghosts awesome Acting Wise. SAME WITH MOONWALKER! i think Mike got some acting practice within the past 18 years......but yeah i agree with you with anything BEFORE Moonwalker.
[align=center]:scream: Image:scream:[/align]

[align=center]I'm Jeff :biggrin: Feel free to talk to me ANYTIME through:

AIM: BlackParade919

MSN: BlackParade919@hotmail.com

MySpace

:cool:

Mark the date of my return to MJEOL.

3.4.07[/align]

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:15 pm

[QUOTE=~Vicky~]Haha, 'You wanna see who's bad? You wanna see who's bad? Come on and I'll show you. COME ON!'[/QUOTE]

NOW THAT VIDEO..WAS HELLA corny! lmfao...oh god...every time i see it...i seriously like hate showing the beginning to people..i'd fast forward..for some reason i feel ashamed? ROTF..i dun know? ..just the way he said it..was so phony! lol...and it made him seem pansy but man *laffs* other wise the rest of the vid rocked! I mean, I know he's not a fighter, he's a lover u know? And when I saw the Moonwalker vid, when he's getting kicked..THAT was corny i was like yelling when i saw it..i was like..MICHAEL STOP BEING GIRLY BOUT IT, KICK HIS ARSE! lol But then of course he whipped out the big guns later lmfao.

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:17 pm

[QUOTE=whisper]MIB II was so NOT serious. :lol :lol[/QUOTE]

lol definately not..and when i heard he was gonna be in it, i knew it was gonna be some hidden witty humor under it lol.

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Sat Apr 15, 2006 11:19 pm

[QUOTE=smile]....all in all he does seem to be excited about getting seriously involved in the film industry...so perhaps he'll razzle dazzle us some time in the near future with something..."serious"...

:lol :lol ...I know, I know...dream on right...but still...I'd want front row seats to that movie...:lol[/QUOTE]

I'd want front seats on the set period! lol. I think I'd find it hard to see him act in like a serious role. Maybe because he says he doesn't like to talk much you know? But I think if something really came along good, he'd jabber your head off.