Magic and Madness Review

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

linzfinz03

Magic and Madness Review

Post by linzfinz03 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:26 pm

No comment.

Ben

Magic and Madness Review

Post by Ben » Thu May 18, 2006 6:15 am

The first 1991 edition of The Magic & Madness was a good intelligent book, though I found somethings hard to believe.

I think the 1994 updated edition was very pro Michael, but J.Randy Tarraborelli's writing started to become more like a book of fiction with word for word converstaions Michael had with his lawyers etc, which was a laughable read because it was almost like Tarraborelli was their.

The most recent update is full of BS, like Michael's nose is supposed to be falling off (highly untrue), other supposed word for word conversations Michael had with people including one with Justin Timberlake.

J.Randy Tarraborelli gained respect among Michael Jackson fans in 1993 when he defended Michael on televsion against Diane Diamond when Michael was falsely accused by the Chandler's. But Tarraborelli has now last all the respect he gained from Michael Jackson fans with the latest edition of his book. He's taken the side of the bigoted media, because now the book is written for tabloids so Tarraborlli can make as much money as possible for serialisation of his book with sensational stories that are nothing more than rumours/unproven or in most cases lies.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Magic and Madness Review

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri May 19, 2006 12:02 pm

I agree with Privacy. The Magic and the Madness is sensational. Taraborelli documents interactions between Michael and others, and certain personal occurances, that are imposible to know of
I know, huh? Like supposed personal, private telephone conversations between Michael and Lisa Marie, which he transcribed, word for word. :rolleyes: How could he possibly have access to that, unless someone tapped the phone line or something? :cryptic :lol

Being the curious person that I am, I tend to check out most anything and everything about topics I am into--Michael definitely included, LOL, so I have read some of this book. It's not the WORST thing I've ever read about him, but definitely not the best either, if you're looking for something factual. It's an entertaining read if you take it with a grain of salt, though..:P :lol
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

MJJ_Lover

Magic and Madness Review

Post by MJJ_Lover » Fri May 19, 2006 12:16 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks]I know, huh? Like supposed personal, private telephone conversations between Michael and Lisa Marie, which he transcribed, word for word. :rolleyes: How could he possibly have access to that, unless someone tapped the phone line or something? :cryptic :lol

Being the curious person that I am, I tend to check out most anything and everything about topics I am into--Michael definitely included, LOL, so I have read some of this book. It's not the WORST thing I've ever read about him, but definitely not the best either, if you're looking for something factual. It's an entertaining read if you take it with a grain of salt, though..:P :lol[/QUOTE]

I agree... some is actually charming and nice.

But when I read the Blanca Franca part, in retrospect, that is bloody disgusting. He documents what this maid stated as truth, despite her retracting her statements and her obvious 20, 000 dollar prize for whoring off her story... and attempting to eff up her son's life.
\\\"... You wanna draw a line and say that this is crime and this ain't crime.\\\" - Charles Manson.

MsFairy
Trial Period
Trial Period

Magic and Madness Review

Post by MsFairy » Sun May 21, 2006 5:58 pm

What is the latest edition of Randy's book? Has he updated since the trial? Does Randy have a website, email or contact info?
It might be interesting to compare Randy and Diane's books?! I don't think they compare or share notes....maybe they should, haha?! They both have written about mj during the same time periods. Randy knows Michael, Diane doesn't. Randy was seen pictured with Michael's father and geraldo at neverland around the time near the ending of trial.

smoody

Magic and Madness Review

Post by smoody » Sun May 21, 2006 10:14 pm

How could he possibly have access to that, unless someone tapped the phone line or something?

I don't know about the rest of y'all,but if he did tape phone conversations I would have no desire to read them that's just tacky. So I will never be reading dudes book 'cause it's either written by a liar or tacky scum. Neither sounds very appealing to me.:ohnoyoudidnt