Any word on Hurricane Relief song????

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Tamiele

Post by Tamiele » Tue May 16, 2006 12:05 pm

Have I just missed the news or are we still waiting for this song to come out?? I thought it was supposed to be out at the end of February. Maybe that "news" was false as all of the other news items about Mike seem to be. There is probably a good reason for it not to have been released as yet. Maybe Michael is concerned about more "false" new stories coming out on the eve of this release - inhibiting the potential funds that can be raised from it. Who knows. I just want it to be taken seriously and so I hope it comes out soon so the media don't say "Hurricane Katrina is last years news".

Have a good day people.

Tamie

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Tue May 16, 2006 12:07 pm

Honestly..I keep forgetting all about it until it's mentioned..... it may still come out... it would be nice to know when it's coming out....

InMyPlace

Post by InMyPlace » Tue May 16, 2006 1:20 pm

dont count on it
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]\\\"Don't Panic\\\"[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Tue May 16, 2006 4:29 pm

I've been thinking about this myself. Now that Michael is working on a new album, I'm sure it will be released sometime.:D

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Tue May 16, 2006 7:53 pm

yeah, and im still waiting for My World book to come out too...which i purchased through Amazon...in MARCH lol..*shakes head* oh well.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu May 18, 2006 2:55 pm

Maybe it hasn't come out yet because the record label is still getting on its feet? :idontknow Who knows? :lol Things with Michael seem to be very touch and go right now, as is to be expected in such an in between time, esp. after a traumatic event like the trial. I guess things will explain themselves more in the next year or so.. ;) :popcorn
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

InMyPlace

Post by InMyPlace » Thu May 18, 2006 3:09 pm

Maybe it hasn't come out yet because the record label is still getting on its feet?

That's my guess too! =)
[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]\\\"Don't Panic\\\"[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu May 18, 2006 4:43 pm

[QUOTE=InMyPlace]That's my guess too! =)[/QUOTE]

You and I are on the same page..yet again! :D :lol :cool:
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Fri May 19, 2006 2:27 am

Well, they always say good things shouldn't be rushed. I hope by the time it comes out, it's not like..how can i say it...*thinks* ..looked over? Just because Katrina happend a while ago u know? And u know how people kinda just move on (which happens, it's life its understanable) but some are compassionate for only a little while, and completely disregard it later (except those who really do care and those who've gone through it). But either way, I'll support it. I mean much of what people hear is on the media, and we all know they tell one side of the story..and dont get the full side unless you actually talk to someone who went through it, or go down there and see it for your self. So like right now I don't really hear much about it on the news...so if that's the only way to find out anything about it, then people tend to forget until it's thrown in their face by whatever means..song...pictures...or hell even being homeless their selves.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri May 19, 2006 11:46 am

There's also the possibility that it could be saved to appear on the actual album, as well. But your guess is as good as mine :lol I really think this all has something to do with the status of the label, but....we shall see....LOL.