Official June 1 2006 thread + video and pics

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:06 pm

[QUOTE=whisper]It's nice to see Mike being treated like the huge megastar he is. :D[/QUOTE]

yes..that's all truth..Mike is..the only one..can make those media and fans like this...really...i witness..by my eyes...he is the only KING...xiixix..:8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:08 pm

[QUOTE=minnie yu]yes..that's all truth..Mike is..the only one..can make those media and fans like this...really...i witness..by my eyes...he is the only KING...xiixix..:8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect:[/QUOTE]
every time I think about that, I think about the guys from the TV show SMAP SMAP. :lol They really made me laugh! They were totally shocked and surprised. The look on their faces is PRICELESS. :lol

Bee

Post by Bee » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:57 pm

It's nice to see Mike being treated like the huge megastar he is
Yes, it is! It is very lovely to see that, I love reading things like this and LOOK at Paris - AWWW! MJ and Prince playing with Star Wars sabres - double AWWW!! Just nice!

BTW, there is a tv alert that I wanna share with you guys: Friday on Access Hollywood, they are gonna go into the home of MJ's good buddy and the director of X Men 3, Brett Ratner's home and they showed a picture that he has of MJ. You guys should check it out.
\\\"I rather be respected than to be liked.\\\" ~ Bee

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:11 pm

[QUOTE=Bee]Yes, it is! It is very lovely to see that, I love reading things like this and LOOK at Paris - AWWW! MJ and Prince playing with Star Wars sabres - double AWWW!! Just nice!

BTW, there is a tv alert that I wanna share with you guys: Friday on Access Hollywood, they are gonna go into the home of MJ's good buddy and the director of X Men 3, Brett Ratner's home and they showed a picture that he has of MJ. You guys should check it out.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the TV alert! I'm gonna add it to the calendar.

Bee

Post by Bee » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:52 pm

[QUOTE=whisper]Thanks for the TV alert! I'm gonna add it to the calendar.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome.
\\\"I rather be respected than to be liked.\\\" ~ Bee

Bangarang

Post by Bangarang » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:28 am

I haven't seen that many dropped jaws in a row! If Mike appeared in on my show like that I'd probably do one of those Three Stooges' Curly/Homer Simpson 'Whoo-woo-woo-woo-woo' running circles on the floor!

Best quote so far?
"Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson?"
"Yes. Hello..."

LOL :mf_w00t2:

michaela
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by michaela » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:27 am

AWWWWWW...........Thats soooooooooooo lovely

Paris is very pretty.....Mike is very handsome
i'm really happy to know that he is fine and healthy and happy
Look at his smile....ADORABLE!!!!:wub:

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:44 am

[QUOTE=Bangarang]I haven't seen that many dropped jaws in a row! If Mike appeared in on my show like that I'd probably do one of those Three Stooges' Curly/Homer Simpson 'Whoo-woo-woo-woo-woo' running circles on the floor!

Best quote so far?
"Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson? Michael Jackson?"
"Yes. Hello..."

LOL :mf_w00t2:[/QUOTE]
I can picture it. :lol

abbymjgirl

Post by abbymjgirl » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:10 pm

Aw, those kids are absolutely adorable. :D

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:30 pm

[QUOTE=whisper]every time I think about that, I think about the guys from the TV show SMAP SMAP. :lol They really made me laugh! They were totally shocked and surprised. The look on their faces is PRICELESS. :lol[/QUOTE]

ha..yeah..u girls have no idea how Andy liu reactioned to Mike when he was invited to attend the live for children in Koren back in 99....anyway Andy liu is one of the most famous aritist in China..HE has been made countless of records at the same time diid hundreds of moives..hhaa:rollin

i still remember what Andy liu said about Mike, he said Mike is very nice, kind man..he shake my hand and i began to be nerous just feel like meeting the present of a advanced powerful country...:lol i am MIke's fan i love all of he has done to the music...i love him...:lol :lol
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

floacist

Post by floacist » Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:40 pm

Hubba hubba! I cant wait to see that and helllooooo baby hairs!