Rowe docs added + News of settlement?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Bee

Post by Bee » Sun Oct 01, 2006 12:44 am

I am just happy this thing is settled.

If what the NYDN article mentioned is true, that is really sad. At the same time, the article could be complete crap. So, what I am going to say is this - we all learned a lesson here. That lesson is to basically be there for your children and that nothing is above your own children. What we read here are documents of how a "woman" chooses money over her BIOLOGICAL son and daugther. Instead of showing ANY kind of motherly attention to her children, she disrespects them by disowning them on international tv. She disrespect their father by testifying as a proscution witness at the trial. We all seen how a woman who loves herself more than her own children can still be treated like a damn human being. It is just not right. Not right at all.

I wish MJ and his children well and I truly hope that the children never call her "mom". Debbie doesn't deserve that honor. That honor belongs to women who have no evil in their hearts to care for children that God gave them. I love the way MJ step up to the plate, took care of his responibility as being the father, and showing his children nothing but love and goodness - something Debbie knows nothing about.
\\\"I rather be respected than to be liked.\\\" ~ Bee

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:16 am

Rowe will suffer for her actions. Selfish people like that always meet someone who is even more greedy and ruthless than they are.

THe only thing that would have made me concerned is that if she said "I don't want any money, I want the kids" But after all that talk and pretense, she only wanted the money.

Her purpose was not to give michael a gift. She bought her way into his heart with her womb. And when she thought that money dried up, she used her actions as a means whereby to get more money from him.

Mike is so naive sometimes, he really may have thought she meant it in all honesty. And it was looking like she did. But we didn't know that that was only because she was still getting that check.

So I won't mince words anymore and I mean this in all seriousness: May she rot on Earth and in hell.

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:01 am

I'm glad things are settled. Though it's unsettling to me that she's getting a shyt load of money for the next 3 years even when she didn't want the kids in the first place, and claiming it was his not hers. That bugs me. But everyone knows all she wanted was money anyway. And she doesn't care, or else she wouldn't be doing this. She may visit her kids and build a relationship with them, but then everyone knows what her true colors are. I just hope she doesn't take advantage of her new "rights". I hope she builds a relationship with them and continues to say in their life. Not bounce back in and out when she's out of money, and needs more.

Debbie, find a real job please?

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:39 am

[QUOTE=whisper]THe only thing that would have made me concerned is that if she said "I don't want any money, I want the kids" But after all that talk and pretense, she only wanted the money.

[/QUOTE]
It's so frustrating. I feel bittersweet about this. Yeah, it's over, but this 'battle' was never about the welfare of the children.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:19 pm

Amen to that

Sandra Pocahantas

Post by Sandra Pocahantas » Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:32 pm

I AGREED

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:39 pm

[QUOTE=ajkinkycuffs]I'm glad things are settled. Though it's unsettling to me that she's getting a shyt load of money for the next 3 years even when she didn't want the kids in the first place, and claiming it was his not hers. That bugs me. But everyone knows all she wanted was money anyway. And she doesn't care, or else she wouldn't be doing this. She may visit her kids and build a relationship with them, but then everyone knows what her true colors are. I just hope she doesn't take advantage of her new "rights". I hope she builds a relationship with them and continues to say in their life. Not bounce back in and out when she's out of money, and needs more.

Debbie, find a real job please?[/QUOTE]
I couldn't disagree with you more. From what I've learned about Debbie over the past year or so, is that she doesn't deserve to have a relationship with them. She didn't want them when they were younger, but accepted a bunch of checks instead - and obviously felt more than happy with that. She has no motherly qualities, she has said so herself, she didn't want the children. She wanted money. Money, money, money. She doesn't deserve to be called mom, and she doesn't deserve to have a relationship to Prince and Paris. Michael is their father, Debbie might be their biological mother, but that's all. She doesn't care about them, all she wants is money. And if the article reflects the truth of the settlement, she obviously gets a lot of it the next three years. Plus seeing the children, apparently.

I used to like Debbie. Now this weekend, I watched LWMJ and The footage you were never meant to see again. Watching how Michael talks about her, how Debbie seeming so sincere in every supportive thing she said about him... it really makes me so sad. How did it end up like this? It's just pure sad, pure sad. But what's so much worse is how she used the children to achieve her goal. To get more money. How low can you stoop when you use your children as a tool in your greediness? It makes me disgusted.

I've tried to see this from every view possible, but there's no way I can see as much as a small bit of fairness in this case. What Debbie has done is unforgivable, and she deserves nothing. No respect, no understanding, no nothing. Nothing.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Maiky

Post by Maiky » Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:24 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon]I couldn't disagree with you more. From what I've learned about Debbie over the past year or so, is that she doesn't deserve to have a relationship with them. She didn't want them when they were younger, but accepted a bunch of checks instead - and obviously felt more than happy with that. She has no motherly qualities, she has said so herself, she didn't want the children. She wanted money. Money, money, money. She doesn't deserve to be called mom, and she doesn't deserve to have a relationship to Prince and Paris. Michael is their father, Debbie might be their biological mother, but that's all. She doesn't care about them, all she wants is money. And if the article reflects the truth of the settlement, she obviously gets a lot of it the next three years. Plus seeing the children, apparently.

I used to like Debbie. Now this weekend, I watched LWMJ and The footage you were never meant to see again. Watching how Michael talks about her, how Debbie seeming so sincere in every supportive thing she said about him... it really makes me so sad. How did it end up like this? It's just pure sad, pure sad. But what's so much worse is how she used the children to achieve her goal. To get more money. How low can you stoop when you use your children as a tool in your greediness? It makes me disgusted.

I've tried to see this from every view possible, but there's no way I can see as much as a small bit of fairness in this case. What Debbie has done is unforgivable, and she deserves nothing. No respect, no understanding, no nothing. Nothing.[/QUOTE]

I agree. She doesn't care about Michael's children. And that makes me angry

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:47 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon]I couldn't disagree with you more. From what I've learned about Debbie over the past year or so, is that she doesn't deserve to have a relationship with them. She didn't want them when they were younger, but accepted a bunch of checks instead - and obviously felt more than happy with that. She has no motherly qualities, she has said so herself, she didn't want the children. She wanted money. Money, money, money. She doesn't deserve to be called mom, and she doesn't deserve to have a relationship to Prince and Paris. Michael is their father, Debbie might be their biological mother, but that's all. She doesn't care about them, all she wants is money. And if the article reflects the truth of the settlement, she obviously gets a lot of it the next three years. Plus seeing the children, apparently.

I've tried to see this from every view possible, but there's no way I can see as much as a small bit of fairness in this case. What Debbie has done is unforgivable, and she deserves nothing. No respect, no understanding, no nothing. Nothing.[/QUOTE]

[SAY1]Good Posting, Veronica and Jelly :thumbsup[/SAY1]

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Bee

Post by Bee » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:02 am

Thank you. I agree with every single thing you said. I always hated Debbie. There was something about her that rubbed me the wrong way. My suspenisons were confirmed when she was in the Take Two thingy. She said on there that she did not want to be a mother and did not want the children to call her "mommy". From the time I saw that in 2003, to now, I am so angry that this woman went this far to make sure she got some money in her greedy account. I am utterly disguted about this whole situation. I am even angrier that MJ has to pay for her (if the NYDN article is true) money for three straight years. I personally do not even feel that she should be near the children, recieved visitation rights, and I do not feel that she will act on visiting the children. I think the whole custody mess was a cover up to get MONEY! Like a saying goes, once you give someone money, you owe that person for the rest of your life. That is what is happening to MJ right now. He is basically going to owe Debbie for three years and I bet you she ain't gonna do **** but cash the checks. Ungrateful bitch.

BTW, you can't even see this situation in Debbie's POV because money is involved. She has no reason to care for children that are better off without her. See, I think that this is all happening because she wants money because think about it: how is Debbie going to benefit the children? How? What are they are going to get from her that MJ can't give them? What are they going to learn from her that MJ can't teach them? What are they going to recieved from her that MJ can't give them? What is the WHOLE POINT of her even BEING AROUND THEM? For money or for getting info on them and telling her buddies in the media or both? Think about her motives. I think that she was ALWAYS like this - greedy and pathetic. That woman made sure that she would be in MJ's life forever. MJ is a ATM machine to her. She doesn't have to work as long as she has her ATM machine, aka MJ, working for her. It is like Paris Hilton, she doesn't need a job because she is heir to a HUGE fortune and that her Grandfather is the reason why she is loaded for life. Same with Debbie with hanging on to MJ to see how much he is worth and to see if she would get some of the money. That could be the reason why Debbie doesn't have a job that we know of. Or maybe she does but doesn't want to say because she would have to disclose how much money she is getting from teh job. See, everything would start to make sense when you put the dots together and you already know that Debbie is a greedy, fat, nasty, disgusting, pig. Even Miss Piggy is worth a person than Debbie is.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:37 pm

[QUOTE=Bee]Thank you. I agree with every single thing you said. I always hated Debbie. There was something about her that rubbed me the wrong way. My suspenisons were confirmed when she was in the Take Two thingy. She said on there that she did not want to be a mother and did not want the children to call her "mommy". From the time I saw that in 2003, to now, I am so angry that this woman went this far to make sure she got some money in her greedy account. I am utterly disguted about this whole situation. I am even angrier that MJ has to pay for her (if the NYDN article is true) money for three straight years. I personally do not even feel that she should be near the children, recieved visitation rights, and I do not feel that she will act on visiting the children. I think the whole custody mess was a cover up to get MONEY! Like a saying goes, once you give someone money, you owe that person for the rest of your life. That is what is happening to MJ right now. He is basically going to owe Debbie for three years and I bet you she ain't gonna do **** but cash the checks. Ungrateful bitch.

BTW, you can't even see this situation in Debbie's POV because money is involved. She has no reason to care for children that are better off without her. See, I think that this is all happening because she wants money because think about it: how is Debbie going to benefit the children? How? What are they are going to get from her that MJ can't give them? What are they going to learn from her that MJ can't teach them? What are they going to recieved from her that MJ can't give them? What is the WHOLE POINT of her even BEING AROUND THEM? For money or for getting info on them and telling her buddies in the media or both? Think about her motives. I think that she was ALWAYS like this - greedy and pathetic. That woman made sure that she would be in MJ's life forever. MJ is a ATM machine to her. She doesn't have to work as long as she has her ATM machine, aka MJ, working for her. It is like Paris Hilton, she doesn't need a job because she is heir to a HUGE fortune and that her Grandfather is the reason why she is loaded for life. Same with Debbie with hanging on to MJ to see how much he is worth and to see if she would get some of the money. That could be the reason why Debbie doesn't have a job that we know of. Or maybe she does but doesn't want to say because she would have to disclose how much money she is getting from teh job. See, everything would start to make sense when you put the dots together and you already know that Debbie is a greedy, fat, nasty, disgusting, pig. Even Miss Piggy is worth a person than Debbie is.[/QUOTE]
Bee, Bee, Bee... You take the words right out of my mouth every time. I hundred percent agree with every post you've made in this thread.

I just have to add something... You write with such passion, I love that. It reminds me a bit of my own... :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:22 pm

[QUOTE=Bee] What are they are going to get from her that MJ can't give them? What are they going to learn from her that MJ can't teach them? What are they going to recieved from her that MJ can't give them? What is the WHOLE POINT of her even BEING AROUND THEM? [/QUOTE]
God, thank you, Bee!

I have to admit, I seethe when I think about this. At first I was like, okay breathe, it's over, Michael's retained custody. But then you think about the pros and cons that Debbie will give at this point in their lives. About the only thing that Debbie can teach the children at this point is how to be a gold digger when your own well runs dry...For if the money were NOT in the equation, she couldn't care a hot cent how the babies are raised. And that sickens me.

It's not about the children. If it was, why not put up more of a fight for visitation. If Michael were broke, she'd be saying, "Children? Ho, no...What children? Remember? I dont wanna be nobody's mother...I only birthed them as a gift..." But alas, when $$ is involved, it can put a hell of curse of some folks.

Now, she will be pocketing Michael's hard earned money, so she better not come up with ANY excuse as to why she can't make visitation. She so-called "battled" for this, she better not fail them, not one time. She better be putting her whole heart and soul into every minute that she's afforded to spend with them. She better not be trying to undo the invaluable lessons that their father has instilled. She better understand that there's a disadvatage to showing up so late in the game. Heck no, it's not going to be easy. So she better not be trying to lay the guilt trip on Michael.

And she better not be a cheap ass when she's around them either!

God, I wish he never met her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:8-26-03ranting:
[align=center]Image[/align]

Bee

Post by Bee » Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:26 pm

Shannon wrote:Bee, Bee, Bee... You take the words right out of my mouth every time. I hundred percent agree with every post you've made in this thread.

I just have to add something... You write with such passion, I love that. It reminds me a bit of my own... :lol
Thank you so much for that comment. Yes, I have a lot of passion for what I say. I just feel what I feel about that "person".
God, thank you, Bee!

I have to admit, I seethe when I think about this. At first I was like, okay breathe, it's over, Michael's retained custody. But then you think about the pros and cons that Debbie will give at this point in their lives. About the only thing that Debbie can teach the children at this point is how to be a gold digger when your own well runs dry...For if the money were NOT in the equation, she couldn't care a hot cent how the babies are raised. And that sickens me.
You are welcome. That is how I seen the whole situation as well. I do not get it when people say, "the children need to know her". The children should not know a woman that has basically used them for getting paid. I mean, why should the children even care about her? She doesn't care about them. Yes, Debbie can teach them, partically Paris, how to be a gold digger and be proud of that. BTW, MJ would not want his daughter around a woman like Debbie. It would have given her ideas on how to scam people in order to get something from the person. Debbie is a HORRIBLE role model to these children and they are better off without her. Just imagine if she was a mother to these children - they would be bad, messed up, confused, distraught, etc.
It's not about the children. If it was, why not put up more of a fight for visitation. If Michael were broke, she'd be saying, "Children? Ho, no...What children? Remember? I dont wanna be nobody's mother...I only birthed them as a gift..." But alas, when $$ is involved, it can put a hell of curse of some folks.
It was never, ever, about the childeren. It was about getting paid. Debbie never fought for custody or vistation. She never even had the intention to do that. The money had to be involved bnecause that is what she lives for. BTW, I was going to say something but I forgot. LOL.
Now, she will be pocketing Michael's hard earned money, so she better not come up with ANY excuse as to why she can't make visitation. She so-called "battled" for this, she better not fail them, not one time. She better be putting her whole heart and soul into every minute that she's afforded to spend with them. She better not be trying to undo the invaluable lessons that their father has instilled. She better understand that there's a disadvatage to showing up so late in the game. Heck no, it's not going to be easy. So she better not be trying to lay the guilt trip on Michael.
You know something, I seriously doubt that she will even visit the children. I think that she is only doing this for money. If she does visit the children, it is only to get as much information on them as possible, and if she can't find any flaws, she is not going to running to her buddies in the media unless they give her a paycheck. She has no heart or soul so she would not used her heart and soul to spend with the children. Teh whole situation is a scam and MJ and his lawyers know it. Debbie is just going to milk this opportunity the way she always have.

MJ should have paid someone to slap him when he arrange this joke with Debbie. Period.

classicaldj

Post by classicaldj » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:47 am

[QUOTE=missclimpson]Anyone know where the documents can be read online?[/QUOTE]

I want to know that too. the pdf links on mjjforum don't work.

“Music is a tapestry of sound,

It comes to me like a leaf that falls from a tree,

Let the song create itself, that’s my lawâ€

classicaldj

Post by classicaldj » Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:41 pm

So.......I have read most of it but does this mean she gets $750,000 every year from now on or just until mj has given all that was agreed on in the first settlement? Greedy bitch!

“Music is a tapestry of sound,

It comes to me like a leaf that falls from a tree,

Let the song create itself, that’s my lawâ€