Lord Michael! Funny Outtake

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:40 pm

Outtake from his inteview with 'ol Barbara Walters when she asks if Debbie is pregnant.

LOL @ Michael saying, "OOooooh!" followed by, "Can I say I'm not sure?" Lord, Michael! :lol. You're so cute for words. Keepin' it on the D.L. :P

His laugh is so cute, btw :D.
[align=center]Image[/align]

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:10 pm

ohohoh..i wanna hug him tightly and give him a superbowl style kiss..xiixi he is just a pure pure lil angel in disguise..he is just a lil kid..man..!!!! yes at that time Debbie was having babe girl Paris i guess..in 97..right..yes ...MIke..we love u babe..
:lol :8-26-03fruits_apple :mf_w00t2: :bleh :chairbeat
i would love to have more kids..babes..:wub: :wub:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

adjoajoe

Post by adjoajoe » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:52 pm

my GOD!, that was too cute, adorable, sexy, lovely, funny, exciting, and witty. Micahel is just too much for words. I wish he were my baby daddy gloating like that.

whew!

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:17 pm

LOL this was cute.

Why was he thinking so hard though? His finger was on his chin, and he was all like....hmmm...???? :lol

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:48 pm

[QUOTE=..+Sapphire+..]LOL this was cute.

Why was he thinking so hard though? His finger was on his chin, and he was all like....hmmm...???? :lol[/QUOTE]
He cracked me up when he said "Please..." :lol :lol

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:01 am

Awwwww!!!!!! :lol That's precious..just plain out precious! That man can be sooo sneaky sometimes, can't he? :P And I totally cracked up when he freakin' SLAPPED his leg..and then was like "No..don't!" haha Gotta love him. :D :wub:

When in '97 was this shot, again? She was probably already like in her 2nd trimester or something, too...haha.

I don't think this was in the version of the interview that ended up being aired, though? At least, I don't have this part in my DVD of it? :idontknow

Thanks so much for sharing, Carla!:8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:07 am

aww that is just so cute! So shy and sneaky:P

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:16 am

[QUOTE=minnie yu]ohohoh..i wanna hug him tightly and give him a superbowl style kiss..xiixi he is just a pure pure lil angel in disguise..he is just a lil kid..man..!!!! yes at that time Debbie was having babe girl Paris i guess..in 97..right..yes ...MIke..we love u babe..
i would love to have more kids..babes.. [/QUOTE]

LOL Yeah that's real cute that video:wub: I love listening to him laugh, so cute :cloud9 and yes, Tara, the way he slapped his leg :lol It's the second time I've seen him do that--separate video's but the second time all the same:lol

Wouldn't Debbie have been expecting Prince Michael when this interview took place though? They got married in 1996, didn't they? And, Prince Michael had already been conceived, right? When did this interview take place?:idontknow lol

Thanks for sharing, Carla!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

FeliciaLovesMJJandEric

Post by FeliciaLovesMJJandEric » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:43 am

awww he is soooo sweet.:wub:

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Fri Oct 06, 2006 6:56 am

LOL. I loooove this clip. He's soo cute. And even that blonde woman who's talking to Barbara Walters thought so too. She was like "awwww..."

God I swear, Michael's the only guy I've ever seen doing those cute things. How adorable and completely attracting. Haha. Gosh, I love him so much...

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:06 am

[QUOTE=whisper]He cracked me up when he said "Please..." :lol :lol[/QUOTE]
Just like a little kid beggin' :lol Oh so cute! I could listen to him all day---I feel like such a groupie talking like this, lmao--but he's so irrestible this way. I watch old clips of him back in the day and it's the same thing. That's how you know that just HIM. He's sweet, innocent and yes sly, like Dana said.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:02 pm

Awww, such a innocent, cute laughter... :wub: You gotta love him, you gotta love him. :D
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:01 pm

yes Mysti! this adorable interview took place in France if i could remember..at that time babe Prince has already been born..its in 97..Mike promoted his second leg of History tour i remember..and yes maybe Paris was on the way so MIke wasnot sure kakak...:lol

Mysti! u can check out http://www.jetzi-mjvideo.com to watch this whole interview..but this lil part Carla posted isnot in that interview..that's too too cute..!!!:8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:14 pm

[QUOTE=minnie yu]
Mysti! u can check out http://www.jetzi-mjvideo.com to watch this whole interview..but this lil part Carla posted isnot in that interview..that's too too cute..!!!:8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]
thanks, minnie!

and yep, this is just an outtake....not a part of the final interview.

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:28 am

LMFAO omg, he's so toote!!!!!!!!!!!! lmfao..i love micheal..he cracks me up.