Forever Came Today: Vid

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:08 pm

Love this song. The brothers had too much talent and they were having fun. And the dancing, smmmmooooth, God I love old school!

ck out Janet at the end!:lol
[align=center]Image[/align]

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:17 pm

Michael looks happier on here than he did when he was younger. This was really sweet!
LOL@ Janet. Bossy girl, lol.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:38 pm

That was priceless:lol Did you notice the audience whistling at Rebbie and La Toya?

Janet sure had an attitude, even back then.:D

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:41 pm

Michael looks happier on here than he did when he was younger
I guess the older you get, the more comfortable you become. He always seemed naturally at ease on stage though. Out of all his brothers. You can just tell he had that star quality. So great! :8-26-03respect:

I'm still lol @ Janet. She was so tomboyish w/that attitude! Her outfit was so cute. I could just pinch her cheeks.
Did you notice the audience whistling at Rebbie and La Toya?
yep. Especially @ Rebbie. She was gorgeous. Still is!

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:55 pm

Janet cracks me up :lol: And Mike looks yummy :D

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:14 pm

[QUOTE=DaNcInG mAcHiNe] And Mike looks yummy :D[/QUOTE]

^yes ma'am!!! With those long legs.

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:18 pm

hahah this is ssoso cute video..i agree with Carla l am so much in love with old school..i have been listening to OFF THE WALL a lot recently i found the more listen to that classic album the more i love it..GOD..that's the real music..:8-26-03fruits_apple so much inspiring..

this is the first time i noticed the other brothers still could dance so damn good..:o i used to think MIke was the only amazing dancer in the group..but Tito and Jermine was amazing as well back in the day..:8-26-03fruits_apple

sister Rebbie is the most beatuful Jackson sister i can say..its weird that we havenot gotten enough ideas about her only the time we knew she was with MIke when that mess happened..:( she is sosoos beautiful Godness..:wub: i think sister Rebbie has her own way to live and doesnot like the superstar's life of being in the spotlight..great!!

Janet was born to be a superstar ..what more can i say?? love the whole family...
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:25 pm

[QUOTE=minnie yu]hahah this is ssoso cute video..i agree with Carla l am so much in love with old school..i have been listening to OFF THE WALL a lot recently i found the more listen to that classic album the more i love it..GOD..that's the real music..:8-26-03fruits_apple so much inspiring..

this is the first time i noticed the other brothers still could dance so damn good..:o i used to think MIke was the only amazing dancer in the group..but Tito and Jermine was amazing as well back in the day..:8-26-03fruits_apple

sister Rebbie is the most beatuful Jackson sister i can say..its weird that we havenot gotten enough ideas about her only the time we knew she was with MIke when that mess happened..:( she is sosoos beautiful Godness..:wub: i think sister Rebbie has her own way to live and doesnot like the superstar's life of being in the spotlight..great!!

Janet was born to be a superstar ..what more can i say?? love the whole family...[/QUOTE]
yeah, Rebbie never wanted that spotlight; I'll never forget that old article that was posted on here a long time ago....Some people felt sorry for her...but I mean, she had made it quite clear that the celebrity life was not for her!

In that vid, Jermaine wasn't included...He had split from Berry Gordy to go solo and Randy replaced him. You saw Marlon and Jackie dancing with Michael. Poor Tito was always in the back , lol.

Looking at old footage you can tell that Marlon had some moves of his own...you see how he tried to spin! But NO ONE could move so fluid like Mike. He was always exceptional!

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Tue Oct 10, 2006 8:55 pm

Is it just me or is Jackie's voice even higher than Mike's? :lol :P

That was cute. :)

classicaldj

Post by classicaldj » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:08 am

Could we have link for downloading?

“Music is a tapestry of sound,

It comes to me like a leaf that falls from a tree,

Let the song create itself, that’s my lawâ€

forevercametoday

Post by forevercametoday » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:47 am

I wonder if it is obvious that "Forever Came Today" is my FAVORITE song, performance, in fact everything Jackson... :lol

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:49 am

^ Awww! :lol

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:03 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent]yeah, Rebbie never wanted that spotlight; I'll never forget that old article that was posted on here a long time ago....Some people felt sorry for her...but I mean, she had made it quite clear that the celebrity life was not for her!

In that vid, Jermaine wasn't included...He had split from Berry Gordy to go solo and Randy replaced him. You saw Marlon and Jackie dancing with Michael. Poor Tito was always in the back , lol.

Looking at old footage you can tell that Marlon had some moves of his own...you see how he tried to spin! But NO ONE could move so fluid like Mike. He was always exceptional![/QUOTE]

yes Marlon and jackie..ha..it sounded like i could never tell brothers out..honesty i know each one of them when those brothers stand sperately but when they got together its always hard for me to say their names right in the first place...except Mike..maybe Jerimine is the one gave me the biggest impression..MIke also liked to mention Jermine.." nono..Jermine is the leader singer..not mIke"...haha...its so cute..:lol

Randy was very lil at the time..so adorable..
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:25 pm

[QUOTE=whisper]Is it just me or is Jackie's voice even higher than Mike's? :lol :P

That was cute. :)[/QUOTE]
I have to admit that i do laugh sometimes when Jackie sings :lol