MJ exclusive: Billy\'s Blog

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Ben

Post by Ben » Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:27 am

Cool article. Nice and positive for a change.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:32 pm

LOL AARRGHH! I can really RELATE to losing one's cellphone! :icrackingup
My God I hate it!. I never really pictured him owning a cellphone...it's weird. I mean...he says he never watches tv, so I pictured him not wanting a cellphone, lol.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:39 pm

[QUOTE=..+Sapphire+..]LOL AARRGHH! I can really RELATE to losing one's cellphone! :icrackingup
My God I hate it!. I never really pictured him owning a cellphone...it's weird. I mean...he says he never watches tv, so I pictured him not wanting a cellphone, lol.[/QUOTE]
Well, I know he watch TV some times. :8-26-03fruits_apple At least before. He has said he loves The Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle, etc., so yeah, he watch something sometimes. :bleh ;)
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:59 pm

*squeals* :mf_w00t2:

You know, between being out of town for the weekend and (temporarily) losing my 'net connection at home, I hadn't really been around much for the past couple of days. But Dana told me about the new article and pic...so you know I had to hurry up, get my thing back together...and get the hell back on here! LOL! :lol

First...the article: Interesting! :D Although it is, IMHO at least, a bit pretensious and erroneous to say that this is his first "interview" since the trial (when we all know he's talked to the AP, The Mirror, and others since then), it was a cool and pretty uplifting read, none the less. I don't really think you can call it an "interview" at all...more like a casual chat and a small peek inside his current creative process...which is exciting, to no end! :P Of course, them saying he was "torn" or "nervous" or anything else like that is just that...their own interpretation. I think we'd actually have to hear Michael himself say that or see an actual tape of this or something to come to that kind of a conclusion. But it was still fun to read, besides that! And I esp. loved the part about him making breakfast for his kids..awww! I can just picture that..I really can. :8-26-03fruits_apple :wub:

And the pic.....HOTT! :D He has a kind of rocker, Mick Jagger-like look going on there, don'tcha think? haha. Sexxyy:P And I'm not really sure if his hair is any longer than before...I think it's just styled a bit differently here. I like it, though..:8-26-03fruits_apple

Thanks so much for sharing!
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:12 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks]*squeals* :mf_w00t2:

You know, between being out of town for the weekend and (temporarily) losing my 'net connection at home, I hadn't really been around much for the past couple of days. But Dana told me about the new article and pic...so you know I had to hurry up, get my thing back together...and get the hell back on here! LOL! :lol

First...the article: Interesting! :D Although it is, IMHO at least, a bit pretensious and erroneous to say that this is his first "interview" since the trial (when we all know he's talked to the AP, The Mirror, and others since then), it was a cool and pretty uplifting read, none the less. I don't really think you can call it an "interview" at all...more like a casual chat and a small peek inside his current creative process...which is exciting, to no end! :P Of course, them saying he was "torn" or "nervous" or anything else like that is just that...their own interpretation. I think we'd actually have to hear Michael himself say that or see an actual tape of this or something to come to that kind of a conclusion. But it was still fun to read, besides that! And I esp. loved the part about him making breakfast for his kids..awww! I can just picture that..I really can. :8-26-03fruits_apple :wub:

And the pic.....HOTT! :D He has a kind of rocker, Mick Jagger-like look going on there, don'tcha think? haha. Sexxyy:P And I'm not really sure if his hair is any longer than before...I think it's just styled a bit differently here. I like it, though..:8-26-03fruits_apple

Thanks so much for sharing![/QUOTE]

Welcome back, Tara! :wub:

And I really do mean that, okay!! :D BUT..........Mick Jagger? NO-WAY!! OMG Nooooooo!!! :P :lol That's all I'm going to say! :zippedlips :lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:12 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks] And the pic.....HOTT! :D He has a kind of rocker, Mick Jagger-like look going on there, don'tcha think? haha. Sexxyy:P And I'm not really sure if his hair is any longer than before...I think it's just styled a bit differently here. I like it, though..:8-26-03fruits_apple [/QUOTE]
Ohh, there's nothing sexy with Mick Jagger, Tara, thank you very much. :ohnoyoudidnt :lol :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:15 pm

yes Tara..its really kind of celebrition to all of us..its so crazy that fans are getting so much into just a lil chat things and one single pic..ha..that's only MIke can control us like this..the magic has never faded..actually the new magic is gonna to happen..canot wait...

MIke looks as hot as usual..too hot for words..i wish having more pics and from now on we could gett news quicky cos the wating peroid is soososo hard we had to use YOUtube things to ease this pain..ha...:lol

KING is back..let's rock..:8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:15 pm

yes Tara..its really kind of celebrition to all of us..its so crazy that fans are getting so much into just a lil chat things and one single pic..ha..that's only MIke can control us like this..the magic has never faded..actually the new magic is gonna to happen..canot wait...

MIke looks as hot as usual..too hot for words..i wish having more pics and from now on we could gett news quicky cos the wating peroid is soososo hard we had to use YOUtube things to ease this pain..ha...:lol

KING is back..let's rock..:8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:34 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon]Ohh, there's nothing sexy with Mick Jagger, Tara, thank you very much. :ohnoyoudidnt :lol :lol[/QUOTE]

I agree, Veronica! OMG Michael looks like Mick Jagger? Is sexy like Mick Jagger? OMG I think Tara needs to make an appointment with an optician and the sooner the better! :rollin :P :8-26-03fruits_apple

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:54 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone]I agree, Veronica! OMG Michael looks like Mick Jagger? Is sexy like Mick Jagger? OMG I think Tara needs to make an appointment with an optician and the sooner the better! :rollin :P :8-26-03fruits_apple

Mysti![/QUOTE]

:lol

Okay, I didn't mean that he actually LOOKED like Mick Jagger! :lol I just meant that he had a style going on, a kind of "Rocker" thing with his hair and outfit, kinda like his. But as far as actual looks and physical apperance...Michael continues to hold his beautifully unique own. :P :wub:

Anyhow, thank you for the warm welcome back. I missed you guys! :wub: lol. More updates in the fan fics will be on the way in the coming days! :D
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:05 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks]:lol

Okay, I didn't mean that he actually LOOKED like Mick Jagger! :lol I just meant that he had a style going on, a kind of "Rocker" thing with his hair and outfit, kinda like his. But as far as actual looks and physical apperance...Michael continues to hold his beautifully unique own. :P :wub:

Anyhow, thank you for the warm welcome back. I missed you guys! :wub: lol. More updates in the fan fics will be on the way in the coming days! :D[/QUOTE]

:lol I know what you meant, I was just being my cheeky self, and I'm glad you weren't offended by my comments:D Yeah, Michael's in a league of his own here--there'll never be anyone quite like him!:wub:

:o Fan fics!! Yay........now you're talking girl! :D :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:08 pm

First piece of positive news in a while :)