MJ exclusive: Billy\'s Blog

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:14 pm

That's a nice pic. He looks different though. Maybe it's his hair. It looks longer.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:21 pm

lol. Veronica thinks it looks shorter. I think it looks about the same, Dana think it looks longer.

If y'all really wanted to know the length, all you had to do was ask. "Carla why don't you fly out to Ireland and find out on our behalf?" I woulda gladly obliged, I'm just that kind. :)
[align=center]Image[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:24 pm

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj]That's a nice pic. He looks different though. Maybe it's his hair. It looks longer.[/QUOTE]

He does look different, lol! My first thought was, it's his hair--it looks longer, to me too! Gorgeous pic! :wub:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:26 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent]lol. Veronica thinks it looks shorter. I think it looks about the same, Dana think it looks longer.

If y'all really wanted to know the length, all you had to do was ask. "Carla why don't you fly out to Ireland and find out on our behalf?" I woulda gladly obliged, I'm just that kind. :)[/QUOTE]
Aah, please do, Carla. I haven't been able to reach him after he lost his cell phone. Again. :rolleyes:
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:27 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent]lol. Veronica thinks it looks shorter. I think it looks about the same, Dana think it looks longer.

If y'all really wanted to know the length, all you had to do was ask. "Carla why don't you fly out to Ireland and find out on our behalf?" I woulda gladly obliged, I'm just that kind. :)[/QUOTE]

LONGER!!!! :D

Yeah right, Carla! We'd never hear back from you, if you went to see Michael in person--well, not for at least a couple of months! :wink :lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:59 pm

Did yall see the bigger picture?

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:38 pm

[QUOTE=whisper]Did yall see the bigger picture?
Image[/QUOTE]

:o We have now, thanks to you Whisper!:D

Hmmm...now that I can see it better, his hair looks pretty much the same length (I'm comparing it to the pics taken at the MTV Japan Awards). I couldn't put my finger on what was different about him when I first glanced at the pic, but now I'm thinking it's his hair, and, to me, he doesn't look that overjoyed with having his pic taken! Could be he's lost weight too! :idontknow Anyway, he's still gorgeous:wub:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:39 pm

oh my MIke...!!!!!!:o :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: the new pic is absolutely killing me...aww mIke...the KING is back...we have been missing him so much damn badly..finally Mike is back and give us a new pic of him let us know he is happy, healthy..and working so hard on the new album...Mike..we love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub: :wub:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:42 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon]Aah, please do, Carla. I haven't been able to reach him after he lost his cell phone. Again. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Now I'm thinking, he didn't lose it at all! :uh_uh: More like, he threw it in the trash cause too many females were making a nuisance of themselves! :P :lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:43 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone]:o We have now, thanks to you Whisper!:D

Hmmm...now that I can see it better, his hair looks pretty much the same length (I'm comparing it to the pics taken at the MTV Japan Awards). I couldn't put my finger on what was different about him when I first glanced at the pic, but now I'm thinking it's his hair, and, to me, he doesn't look that overjoyed with having his pic taken! Could be he's lost weight too! :idontknow Anyway, he's still gorgeous:wub:

Mysti![/QUOTE]

he looks happy Mysti! our MIke is always that kinda of shy especially when he first met that media people u know...Mike looks so hot..honesty..he is still that big Mike with cool belt around and looks so handsome and skinny babe...do u think Mike looks like a 30 years old man??? he is in perfect shape and very much at ease with himself...GOD bless...

its so cool black eyes peas Will was there with MIke..wondering what kinda of thing they gonna give us?? huge surprise !!!:8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:03 pm

it sounded like we are gonna have a real mini interview soon..right now i have a clue that guy named Billy who is a reporter on tv..right..awww...cool..i am sure he got some footage of Mike when he talked with him..Mike..when they are gonna air it on tv??? awww...i find myself wanting more and more...its so hard to be here waiting so long..MIke like to tease us like this..but i am sure this time MIke is definitely having sth new in his pocket..he is someone who will never show up unless he has sth speicall for us..give us all.. MIke..:confused: :lol :wub: :8-26-03respect:

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:08 pm

[QUOTE=minnie yu]he looks happy Mysti! our MIke is always that kinda of shy especially when he first met that media people u know...Mike looks so hot..honesty..he is still that big Mike with cool belt around and looks so handsome and skinny babe...do u think Mike looks like a 30 years old man??? he is in perfect shape and very much at ease with himself...GOD bless...

its so cool black eyes peas Will was there with MIke..wondering what kinda of thing they gonna give us?? huge surprise !!!:8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]

Aww...:ohnoyoudidnt Minnie stop picking on me will YOU!! lol! He might look happy to you, Minnie, and that is fine, but to ME, happy means a great big smile for the camera! I've seen pictures of Michael when he's happy! Take the MTV Awards for instance, he was radiant! His smile--his whole face lit up, and there have been alot of other pictures like that! I don't see it in this one! Perhaps he was tired, I can understand that, he's working, working hard! All I'm saying, is he looks different, and I put it down to maybe not being overjoyed at having a pic taken, or, possibly a weight loss! :idontknow Perhaps Carla can ask him to get on the scales, as well as measure how long his hair is when she visits him! :wink

And all I'm going to say as far as his age goes, is-- Michael looks good for his age! He's gorgeous!:wub:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:12 pm

sorry Mysti!! donot worry i will tell MIke to smile huge and huge for u..ok..love him..he has his right to smile huge or small or not..but he is happy very happy..i will tell him..smile for Msti!!...:8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03fruits_apple :wub:

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:36 pm

[QUOTE=minnie yu]sorry Mysti!! donot worry i will tell MIke to smile huge and huge for u..ok..love him..he has his right to smile huge or small or not..but he is happy very happy..i will tell him..smile for Msti!!...:8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03fruits_apple :wub:[/QUOTE]

LOL! Michael will smile from ear to ear when he's happy, Minnie, just like you and I! If he tries to put on a smile and act happy when he's not, I'll pick up on it, most people do I think! You can tell when a person is putting on an act--forcing a smile--well I can anyway--I don't like fakes! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:51 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon]That was so precious. :wub: Ohh, I loved to read that. Reading such positive, yet casual stuff about Michael is such a rarity, unfortunately. I wasn't surprised at all hearing about him making breakfast to the children, if I remember correctly he has said he always loved doing that. Awww, I wish I had a daddy like him...

:lol :lol Yeah, somehow I have no problem imagining that too... :P :lol[/QUOTE]

Aww I agree nice pic Thanks for posting Whisper