Perfect Duet?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Perfect Duet?

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:30 pm

A duet with someone of the opposite sex, you mean? Or just in general? :unsure: lol.

It were a female..hmm...let's see. It would be really neat to see him collaborate with someone who's style is quite different from his. Maybe someone like Alanis? Or Pink? Someone more "angsty" like that would be interesting, I think. :P Madonna would be interesting to see, as well.

Or if you wanna go for something softer/more romantic, lol..I think him singing with Celine Dion would be nice. :D Two of the most beautiful voices ever, on one track..:wub:

And if it could be a non-romantic song, lol...I'd personally really like to see him collaborate with JT. :D Sure, a lot of people out there think it would be too base, but I really think it would be neat, seeing someone who grew up emulating him and all, collaborate with him on the same track. I think it would be hot. :P
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM

Perfect Duet?

Post by stangetheman@YAHOO.COM » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:00 pm

I love to see him and his brothers J5 get back to gether some day.

EuphoricNostalgia

Perfect Duet?

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:25 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent]
Christmas is comin' up. I'mma start depositing all my points randomly into people's accounts, they won't know what hit them. I seriously don't know what to do all this bank. Unless it can someone be exchanged for REAL currancy, some of y'all will be getting some generous gifts from me. :P[/QUOTE]

Awww...that's sweet.:wub: Maybe I can do that as well.Michelle will be the first on my list.:lol
[align=center]Image[/align]

EuphoricNostalgia

Perfect Duet?

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:30 pm

Yes, a Michael and Madonna duet will be interesting.:D If I remember it correctly, "In The Closet" was supposed to be a collaboration between Michael and Madonna.:unsure:

I'd take Pink cuz I'm not really feelin' Alanis.:lol Pink's songs ROCKS man.

But it'd be really great if Michael could record a song with Alicia Keys. Her voice is great and I'd like to see what they would come up with because they're styles are different.:D

miss

Perfect Duet?

Post by miss » Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:31 am

[QUOTE=EuphoricNostalgia]Awww...that's sweet.:wub: Maybe I can do that as well.Michelle will be the first on my list.:lol[/QUOTE]

awwww Roni how sweet of you :wub: :D
one day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday...