The MJ award show in London...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:42 pm

That's so cool guys. I just saw he's going to performing there as well. What an EXTRA treat! :D wow. I totally can't wait to see it on tv. Even though he's far away, I haven't given up on my chances of seeing him in real life. :D

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:16 pm

[QUOTE=ajkinkycuffs]That's so cool guys. I just saw he's going to performing there as well. What an EXTRA treat! :D wow. I totally can't wait to see it on tv. Even though he's far away, I haven't given up on my chances of seeing him in real life. :D[/QUOTE]

Source? :mf_w00t2:

I've heard talk on other forums about this, but is it confirmed? :idontknow I've heard that he was listed on the WMA site as a "performer", but that was between a list of "performers" and "presenters", from what I could see at least. So does that mean that he's gonna actually sing and dance...or just be there? :idontknow

Confirmation would be nice! :P

IF it's true...:mf_w00t2: Shows he might be coming back even sooner than we think! ;) :P

But until it's confirmed.....I'm not gonna flip...haha. :P
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:02 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent]LOL @ you!:lol Veronica, me and you are--->here<---. No more giving insight, Tara, we get it already!

Lol, just kidding, girl, you know you're my closest hope. I figure if I hang out w/you on line enough, your luck will rub off on me!

Seriously, as for meeting Michael eventually...I'mma be honest. It's not to say that it's impossible, but unless I win the lotto and can jet set to his spot on a dime, then I'd say my chances are slim to none. No sense in sitting here trying to fool myself :lol[/QUOTE]

Girl, what you talking about? You're the lucky one who got to go to the Celebration of Love, while I was kicking my ass wishing to be there. I had to wait 13 friggin years until I finally got to see Michael in person.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:27 pm

aww man the WMA website says he's performing! **** I really wish I could go *kicking myself*

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:19 am

fjdalkfjal

MICHAEL PERFORMING AT THE WMAS?!

ARGH I HEARD THIS ON MJJF.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JFDSLAKJFDLSAJFLAKSJFLDA!
FJDSALJFL;DSAJFL;ASF
JDSKLAJDLS;AJ;EWAHUTIO4W75Y80423QOUQ32

*smoke rises up from keyboard*

*explodes*

I CAN'T WAIT!! OMGGGGGGG!FJDLKSAJFDLAK-*COMBUSTS*

PS: I can't go either. DDD: DANGIT.
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:48 am

My source http://www.worldmusicawards.com click on 2006. It's there! :D

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:03 am

Tickets are 60 -90 dollars British pound to U.S dollar is.. 1.90 damn..almost double..so it's about 171 dollars for the most expensive tickets on ticketmaster.
If you want to check other currencies..go here..
http://finance.yahoo.com/currency/conve ... it=Convert

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:06 am

"MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS EVENT

Better seats and standing may become available from the middle of next week, if customers wish to wait please advise them not to buy as there we are unable to swop seats for them.

This event will be hosted by Lindsay Lohan and some of the following artistes will appear, these are subject to change due to other commitments. Beyonce Mary J Blige Rihanna Faithless Usher Katie Melua Andrea Bocelli Bob Sinclar Enya Nelly Furtado The Game Dima Bilan Tokio Hotel Elissa Michael Jackson will be appearing on stage as part of a spectacular tribute to Thriller produced by Quincy Jones, he will be presented with the Diamond Award."

http://www.seetickets.com/see/price.asp ... iller1=see

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:10 am

Too bad, all the seats left you can purchase are in the back..far back..damn. All the A-listers have all the good seats u know? shoot man. lol. I'll save my 200 dollars for a real MJ concert..id get to see the show with just him. that's even better lol.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:21 pm

[QUOTE=ajkinkycuffs]Too bad, all the seats left you can purchase are in the back..far back..damn. All the A-listers have all the good seats u know? shoot man. lol. I'll save my 200 dollars for a real MJ concert..id get to see the show with just him. that's even better lol.[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's my plan, too! :D We should all go together! :P haha
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Black Loafers

Post by Black Loafers » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:13 am

Now suddenly I can't go becasue the hotel I was supposed to live at is fully booked so I have noplace to stay. I really want to go. What should I do?
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:52 am

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj]Girl, what you talking about? You're the lucky one who got to go to the Celebration of Love, while I was kicking my ass wishing to be there. I had to wait 13 friggin years until I finally got to see Michael in person.[/QUOTE]
Dana, I was supposed to TALK with Michael and hold hands with him, not just see him live! Gah!

Nooo, j/k. I am grateful to have seen him, even from afar. For you, 13 years is 13 years of patience and determination. I'm glad you had that opportunity.:8-26-03respect:
[align=center]Image[/align]

His-Confessions

Post by His-Confessions » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:42 pm

I was really close to Michael three times and he looked at me two times and said "i love you" and I have him on tape

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:01 am

[QUOTE=His-Confessions;175937]I was really close to Michael three times and he looked at me two times and said "i love you" and I have him on tape[/QUOTE]

:lol Yeah...yeah!! Rub it in, why don't ya!!! :P :lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Black Loafers

Post by Black Loafers » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:00 pm

Actually it's true. I was with her outside michael's hotel. First I saw Paris being carried inside the hotel by one of Michael's bduguards and then Prince. And at last Michael came and everyone went craazy! I saw his face. He was smiling and waving at my direction with his cool sunglasses on :D OMG he was soo beautiful!! His smile...I can't explain in words. He's got the most beautiful smile ever...omg..michael...*gets emotional*

I can't belive my dream finally came true. Just after 4 years as a fan.
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj