Michael in LONDON! *pictures, fan reports, info, news*

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:06 am

[QUOTE=Shannon;175438]Ohh, I know. Too many threads about London circulates at the moment, but hey, more points to pick for us. :P :lol And when it comes to Michael, it really doesn't matter. Not when he's looking so damn fine. :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol[/QUOTE]

LOL Trust you to mention points! I reckon Whisper should have disabled the point system while WMA's was going on! :o Imagine that! I'm willing to bet you'd be the first to protest!!! :P :lol

BUT......yeah, I do love all the threads! I just can't seem to get enough of MICHAEL!! :wub:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:32 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;175710]LOL Trust you to mention points! I reckon Whisper should have disabled the point system while WMA's was going on! :o Imagine that! I'm willing to bet you'd be the first to protest!!! :P :lol

BUT......yeah, I do love all the threads! I just can't seem to get enough of MICHAEL!! :wub:

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Husssh... Don't say it so loud, Mysti. :uh_uh: I don't want whisper to get that impression of me, I'm not that greedy. :unsure: :lol I'm just being my cheeky me, you know that, hun, right? :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:24 pm

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:07 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;175710]LOL Trust you to mention points! I reckon Whisper should have disabled the point system while WMA's was going on! :o Imagine that! I'm willing to bet you'd be the first to protest!!! :P :lol

Mysti![/QUOTE]

I love it too! But, I was having a hard time yesterday! there were so many people online, and I bet a lot of them were pressing that damn refresh button.:lol It was making it slower for the rest of us who were clinging on over here in the lame U.S. trying to find out what's going on!:lol But, it was so worth it just to get to see some vid's and pics.:wub:

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:40 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;175729]Husssh... Don't say it so loud, Mysti. :uh_uh: I don't want whisper to get that impression of me, I'm not that greedy. :unsure: :lol I'm just being my cheeky me, you know that, hun, right? :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol[/QUOTE]

Oh..sorry! I didn't mean to spill the beans, hun! :zippedlips

:P :lol Of course I know you're just teasing around here! SO AM I!!:lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:47 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;175766]I love it too! But, I was having a hard time yesterday! there were so many people online, and I bet a lot of them were pressing that damn refresh button.:lol It was making it slower for the rest of us who were clinging on over here in the lame U.S. trying to find out what's going on!:lol But, it was so worth it just to get to see some vid's and pics.:wub:[/QUOTE]

Yeah Sapphy! It was quite frustrating yesterday in that thread! Everyone wanting a bit of Michael, aww! I saw Whisper's post telling everyone to stop refreshing and reloading, and thought I'd leave to make it easier for you others! :) I came back last night (my time) when most others were sound asleep and had a nice look around in the thread! :mf_w00t2: LOVED IT!!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:23 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;175780] I came back last night (my time) when most others were sound asleep and had a nice look around in the thread! :mf_w00t2: LOVED IT!!

Mysti![/QUOTE]

My mom ordered me to bed right after Michael was announced on stage, and guess what? Yeah, you guessed right. I couldn't sleep. :lol Sooo damn annoying... :rolleyes: :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:30 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;175789]My mom ordered me to bed right after Michael was announced on stage, and guess what? Yeah, you guessed right. I couldn't sleep. :lol Sooo damn annoying... :rolleyes: :lol[/QUOTE]

Aww...and did she jump online and visit MJEOL? I bet she did!!! :wink

I wouldn't have been able to sleep either without first seeing how things went for Michael at the WMA's! I'd have snuck back online if I were you! :lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

mcilroga

Post by mcilroga » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:33 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;175789]My mom ordered me to bed right after Michael was announced on stage, and guess what? Yeah, you guessed right. I couldn't sleep. :lol Sooo damn annoying... :rolleyes: :lol[/QUOTE]

I would've taken my Elephant Gun...

KIDDING! :lol

That sucks that you missed it though.
It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:49 pm

mysteriousone;175793 wrote:Aww...and did she jump online and visit MJEOL? I bet she did!!! :wink
Haha, no. She went to bed too. I would've snapped if she stayed up and let me turn in for the night. Hell yeah.
I wouldn't have been able to sleep either without first seeing how things went for Michael at the WMA's! I'd have snuck back online if I were you! :lol

Mysti!
Ohh, trust me, I really, really wanted to. :( But I had not a chance in the world... So, there I was, too excited to sleep, yet worried at the same time. :mellow: :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

His-Confessions

Post by His-Confessions » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:48 pm

I WAS THERE!

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:08 pm

[QUOTE=His-Confessions;175941]I WAS THERE![/QUOTE]

Did you run around and scream enough for all of us who couldn't be there?
:yayyay

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:44 pm

[QUOTE=His-Confessions;175941]I WAS THERE![/QUOTE]

So were a few other members "THERE" :bleh Are you going to be kind enough to share your experience with us like they did? :D

Mysti!

EDIT: It's okay, my apologies True Confessions! I read about your experience in another thread after posting the above! :yayyay
[align=center]Image

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:48 pm

[QUOTE=whisper;175947]Did you run around and scream enough for all of us who couldn't be there?
:yayyay[/QUOTE]

:lol

I'm willing to BET she did!!!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:29 pm

oh yeah..

we have a lucky Chinese fan there as well..he is sosoo popular in our Chinese fourm right now..lol..and he will give us a private interview tonight and talk about how much excited he was that night and also answered cutie questions from all of us..who couldnot been there with Mike..xiixx..:8-26-03fruits_apple oh yeah..

and i also wanna tell all of honeys here : all of our Chinese fans are all crazy about the whole event...and most of them are really very young, and couldnot get to know what happened because all of those silly things get to them.. some of them are angry even crying for Mike..due to reading sth about negative..but be sure to know: all of the FANS are positive..we all feel love..xixi ....:cloud9 :cloud9

awww...all positive..again..:8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)