WMA Performance Day - Official Thread (Audio pg 3,7,9)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MyAngelMJ

Post by MyAngelMJ » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:16 pm

I am so happy for all those who got to see him perform.. The pics and videos, Michael is looking great and he looks very happy .. He should be.. lol.. He is the best and I hope I get to see him perform one day :).. Thanks for all the pics,reports and videos.. It took me along while to read through all the posts.. lol.. its worth it though :D
[align=center]Image[/align]

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:16 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;175786]Oh my goodness..............that's our Michael! Taking it all in his stride!!! :wub:

Thanks for all the beautiful pics, Carla! :)

Mysti![/QUOTE]

YES! BIG size pics!:mf_w00t2:
That's cute the way you said it "That's OUR Michael!" I just love it.:D

That's his hair. Havne't you all seen other men with hair just like Michael's? Ex: Snoop Dogg, and that guy from that movie Next Friday, the pimp :lol , he's also on Wildin' Out on MTV. He's kinda short...........and no one probably has the slightest idea what I'm talking about...lol

Well, anyway, yep that's his hair. I am pretty sure. I mean I have no proof of it, but he's had it so long, and it's always getting longer everytime we see it, unless he's buying wigs a few inches longer everytime he makes an appearance, which would be nonsense! :rolleyes: :lol

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

FriendinMoscow

Post by FriendinMoscow » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:43 pm

I'm so glad we're back to a supposed "wig" being the touchy subject (big smiles)

I, ofcourse, agree that the man is absolutely gorgeous. He looks better every year. What a great night in London.

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:19 pm

XD That is totally his hair, yeah. Ever heard of straightenin' out curls?! Gah.

Beaaaaauuuuutiful. I'm still spazzing, and basking, here.

*opens a window* AAAHH!!
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:22 pm

o.o

*just looked a few pages back to see HUUUGE high quality piccies* ...

HOMG

WTF

SEXYMICHAEL!!

*DEAD* @________________@
Image Image Image Image

love you always

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:30 pm

LMAO@everyone coming in and saying IT IS Michael's hair! Personally, I can't see Michael sitting there for hours on end having his hair straightened, but that's just me! Frankly I don't care whether it's his own hair or not! If it is, it's beautiful, if it isn't, Michael's still beautiful--makes no difference to me!!!! One thing I do KNOW though, is that ISN'T his natural hair colour, and no one can tell me otherwise! :P :lol

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:15 pm

Congratulations to all who went and enjoying themselves, f*ck all the fans who were hmmm, "disappointed and let down".
One of the best quotes in this thread. :lol

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:55 pm

BBC Video of Mike on the Red Carpet (for those who are having a prob accessing the youtube link)

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:39 pm

Sky News Red Carpet Coverage Clip (subscription members):
http://site2.mjeol.com/modules/PDdownlo ... d=2&lid=38

Air date: Nov 15 2006

On the red carpet, MJ stopped to answer a few questions from reporters before the show. He clearly confirms that he is not performing.

REPORTER: What are you doing tonight on stage?
JACKSON: Oh uh, I'm receiving an award. It's not a performance. It was a misunderstanding.

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:11 am

[QUOTE=whisper;175856]
On the red carpet, MJ stopped to answer a few questions from reporters before the show. He clearly confirms that he is not performing.

JACKSON: Oh uh, I'm receiving an award. It's not a performance. It was a misunderstanding.[/QUOTE]

Ooohhh, there we go, then... dang.

At this point, I plainly don't care- those few lines of We Are The World already had me squeaaaaaaaaling! I saw the video clips tonight and was just in Spaz City!!! :cloud9 :cloud9 :cloud9 :cloud9
Image Image Image Image

love you always

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:31 am

[QUOTE=whisper;175854]
BBC Video of Mike on the Red Carpet (for those who are having a prob accessing the youtube link)[/QUOTE]

Aww...thanks, Whisper! :D I got a big surprise earlier on, cause Michael was on the news here in NEW ZEALAND!! :yayyay Saw him on the BIG screen...man what a buzz! :wub: :lol Was only like 2 minutes of him on the stage, but still...:mf_w00t2:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:41 am

[QUOTE=whisper;175856]Sky News Red Carpet Coverage Clip (subscription members):
http://site2.mjeol.com/modules/PDdownlo ... d=2&lid=38

Air date: Nov 15 2006

JACKSON: Oh uh, I'm receiving an award. It's not a performance. It was a misunderstanding.[/QUOTE]

:lol @Oh uh

Aww...he must have felt bad! God dammit, why do people have to get the wrong end of the story! It's NOT his fault, and those fans who are complaining about the shortness of Michael's time on stage etc, need to stop being so damn ungrateful! At least they got to see him, got to SEE him in the flesh, sheesh! :angry: I'd pay triple of what they paid, just to be in the same venue with him for 2 minutes! Ungrateful buggers, grrrrrrrrr!!!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

mnewma13

Post by mnewma13 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:12 am

One of MJ's first public appearances after the 1994 allegations, slightly parallel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x21cqsyo ... ed&search=

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:18 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;175866]Aww...thanks, Whisper! :D I got a big surprise earlier on, cause Michael was on the news here in NEW ZEALAND!! :yayyay Saw him on the BIG screen...man what a buzz! :wub: :lol Was only like 2 minutes of him on the stage, but still...:mf_w00t2:

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Wow, that's heaps more than the Norwegian news showed. They didn't even mention it.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:39 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;175867]:lol @Oh uh

Aww...he must have felt bad! God dammit, why do people have to get the wrong end of the story! It's NOT his fault, and those fans who are complaining about the shortness of Michael's time on stage etc, need to stop being so damn ungrateful! At least they got to see him, got to SEE him in the flesh, sheesh! :angry: I'd pay triple of what they paid, just to be in the same venue with him for 2 minutes! Ungrateful buggers, grrrrrrrrr!!!

Mysti![/QUOTE]
Many are angry because of the rumor mill went out of control. The fans cooked up the anticipation, and as a result they were left disappointed when things didn't come to fruition. All of a sudden it's Michael's fault. The whole confusion stemmed from those who had started to believe the hype and grew too optimistic with the media titling this a 'comeback'. And trust: if the media can create chaos and then stand back and act innocent, they will do it. It's an unfortunate fact of Michael's life.

While some may feel that Michael's camp should have been quicker to shoot the rumors down, it still would not have stopped those from complaining. I honestly don't feel as though fans can't get excited. There's nothing wrong w/discussing the possibilties, nothing wrong with dreaming. But it's a whole different animal when you start taking everything as fact and you cannot discern reality from fantasy. Poor Michael had to clarify things on the red carpet; you kinda did sense that the whole expectation on him was overwhelming.
[align=center]Image[/align]