Fan Reports/Spottings: MJ in London

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:05 am

sophiemj (mjjf):

Mike went to Royal Albert Hall with Grace, Raimone, and kids to see Mary Poppins and there asked to join him lucky 15 fans who were in the front row !! He enjoyed it very much, he waved his head nad hands during the play and explained all to the kids, he caddled Paris and she giggled happily, when lights went on and people saw him they went nuts !
Athina managed to touch him as he left from his hotel as he gave his hand to her... ***faints***she still has his aroma on her hand, very flowerish one! Fans see all the time big trucks coming leaving ppresents and shopping gifts to his suite!
She;; tell us more tomorrow as she returns...I am too happy to write,too

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:57 am

:o :yayyay Mary Poppins is a fav of mine too!!! How cute! I can just picture Michael sitting there surrounded by kids watching Mary Poppins, aww..cute :wub:

:lol @Athina touching him and still has his aroma on her hand! :lol I don't believe I'd wash my hand for quite some time after touching him either! :mellow: :lol

Aww..thanks for posting, Whisper! Love to read more of the fans experiences if you find any! :D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:28 am

Aw, that's great. :D

Eventually Athina needs to wash her hand though. :lol
[align=center]Image[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:32 am

[QUOTE=whisper;175862]sophiemj (mjjf):

Mike went to Royal Albert Hall with Grace, Raimone, and kids to see Mary Poppins and there asked to join him lucky 15 fans who were in the front row !! He enjoyed it very much, he waved his head nad hands during the play and explained all to the kids, he caddled Paris and she giggled happily, when lights went on and people saw him they went nuts !
Athina managed to touch him as he left from his hotel as he gave his hand to her... ***faints***she still has his aroma on her hand, very flowerish one! Fans see all the time big trucks coming leaving ppresents and shopping gifts to his suite!
She;; tell us more tomorrow as she returns...I am too happy to write,too [/QUOTE]

Awww... Mary Poppins. How cute. :wub: I can just picture him and the children having a great time. So nice to read reports like this. :D

Thank you for posting, whisper. :8-26-03respect:
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:25 pm

Another experience story from yesterday, from MJNO :

Hey Guys and Gals,

Here is my scoop on the days events!

Some of us heard that Michael was going to see Mary Poppins, so Myself, Mayah, Pez, Kim & Jo jumped in a cab, and headed off to the theatre, waiting with baited breath...

Some other fans got wind that Michael was going to be there, and to be honest, began behaving badly.

I was at the front of the door and I got pushed forward, and the gap for Michael and his children was closing, so I pushed myself and everybody else behind me back, as requested. Meanwhile I also got my hand trapped between a wall and a sign... Let's say... I said OUCH....

Anyway, Michael and his kiddies went into the theatre, Great... We saw him again....

Then......... His bodyguard popped his head out the door, pointed at me and said, come this way, as he did with the other guys who shared the cab....

We were told to remain calm, in the lobby... not knowing what was going on.... He told us to get in pairs and follow him.... We did....

Next thing I know, we were sitting about 6 seats away from the King of Pop and his children, without their faces covered... They are beautiful... and before anyone asks what they look like.... I'm sorry, I am not going to post that on here!

I watched the show, although nothing registered for about half an hour... I thought I was going to wake up from a dream. Michael was concentrating on the show, his hands together with his index fingers touching his lips. He was relaxed, and happy, and looked over at us a few times.

The interval came, and Michael left for the call of nature. Pez and Mayah, will tell you their experience i am sure, because I went back in the theatre, and they stayed to see him when he was coming out.

He walked past us to get back to his seat, smiling and shaking hands. A group of young school kids who were there, were gobsmacked and running and jumping around so excited!

The second half came, and Michael was SO much more relaxed. He was moving his head to the music, pointing at the stage, while talking to his children. Clapping at the end of each song... Prince loved it... he was clapping so hard!

The end of the show came, and Michael was ushered out quickly because of security risks, but not before more handshakes, waving and smiling at us all.

I'd like to say a HUGE thank you to "Will".....

THE best day of my life to date... I'd like to thank the people I shared the experience with... and of course Michael.... Thank you for the opportinity, it was a great show.

Pics! :D (Apparently, this was from when they were leaving the theatre):

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/london111606/001.jpg

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/london111606/003.jpg

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/london111606/006.jpg

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/london111606/015.jpg

http://mjjgallery.free.fr/london111606/017.jpg

Is it just me or does Grace look remarkably like Velvet Rope Janet in that one pic? :lol :cool:
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:56 pm

aww that's so cute! I'm glad Michael and his had a good time. I remember last year when they saw the play 'Billy Elliot', the kids looked like little Mary Poppins children:D

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:56 pm

nice! Thanks for posting, Tara. What lucky fans. :cool:
Then......... His bodyguard popped his head out the door, pointed at me and said, come this way, as he did with the other guys who shared the cab....

We were told to remain calm, in the lobby... not knowing what was going on.... He told us to get in pairs and follow him.... We did....

Next thing I know, we were sitting about 6 seats away from the King of Pop and his children...
I have to say that despite some fans acting a fool and foaming at the mouth, Michael still seems to carry on with life and he has seemed to love giving a few fortunates a chance to share a slice of that life with him. That's great. A simple trip to the theatre for him. Hitting paydirt for others!

I mean, he knew good and damn well those fans weren't there to see no damn Mary Poppins. But he's aware that it's a chance of a life time for the average Joe and Jane to be near him so he affords them that chance.

What a good man.

To say that he owes us anything is just...odd. :blink:
[align=center]Image[/align]

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:00 pm

Awww how cute Thanks for posting Whisper:)

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:14 pm

:cloud9

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:33 pm

Thanks, Tara, for posting the fan report. :D Sounds like such an amazing experience. I'm glad they behaved so well. And, not to mention, Michael letting them in and share such a moment with him. He is indeed a kind man. :wub:
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:26 pm

oh that's so sweet..its gald to know MIke took kids out to watch show..aww..a kids's show right?? sorry i have never heard about that show i am so slow but i could feel that's a lovely kids' show..:wub:

i have a huge smile on my face everytime got lil details like MIke and his babes looks so happy..those lil things make me day..:8-26-03fruits_apple

thanks so much for those uptodated...having a lot of good time babe Mike...we love u....:cloud9
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:44 pm

" the interval came, MIke left for the call of nature"..??:unsure: :lol

sorry i have to read it twice before i finally got the meaning.. Mike is so adorable..i could imagine that restroom he used became one of the most important place in london right now..MIke..xiixxix:lol :cloud9

babes are adorable more..its so cute to read somethings simply but lovely about this lil family..:8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:28 pm

[QUOTE=minnie yu;175917]oh that's so sweet..its gald to know MIke took kids out to watch show..aww..a kids's show right?? sorry i have never heard about that show i am so slow but i could feel that's a lovely kids' show..:wub:

i have a huge smile on my face everytime got lil details like MIke and his babes looks so happy..those lil things make me day..:8-26-03fruits_apple

thanks so much for those uptodated...having a lot of good time babe Mike...we love u....:cloud9[/QUOTE]

me too:)

His-Confessions

Post by His-Confessions » Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:46 pm

here is mine:

My Michael Jackson Experience!

Never in my wildest imagination I would think that I’d be the one that got to see Michael Jackson! The day started off pretty good actually I woke up on thuesday morning the 14th of November 2006 not knowing many hours later I would be inches away from Michael Jackson!!!! I was happy that morning, I sat up in the bed still asleep but woke up by the feeling that I’d be seeing Michael Jackson. I had packed everything in my bag the most important things, and was ready to go, I’m not gonna ramble on about how the trip went and so on and so on, but I met up with my friend Leo and Ebba at Skavsta Airport and we went to our hotel.

We arrived to our hotel 1 hour too late :( we learned that Michael stayed just two blocks away from our hotel!!!!!!! So we hurried so fast that I almost choked my food in my throat LOL, but anyway and then we nearly ran over to his hotel and found out that there were HUNDREDS of fans there, you couldn’t even count them, before I could settle myself I had to greet most 50 of them, since they are friends that I met before, so after gone through the entire crew of people I ended up meeting two other Swedish fans that came from Stockholm as well! We waited for Michael for what seemed hours but then his car came and everyone was shouting “MICHAEL, MICHAEL, MICHAEL, WE LOVE YOU” I was in shock and I had my camera in my hand trying to take a picture of him but none of the photos I took were any good, but I saw they carried off Prince and Paris and they were so cute, they looked so sleepy and Paris had angelic hair!

My gosh she looked really small for being 8 years old! I think I saw Prince as well but I am not sure if it was him, but people said that Blanket was already up in the hotel room with his nanny so I didn’t see him at all. Anyway, I kind of knew that I would be pushed away so I decided to move away from the crowd and go to the other side of the road, I ran the fastest I could and ended up being the very first person before everyone, I looked at Michael and he looked so beautiful, he had wavy hair and he wore his sunglasses and he smiled hugely as he approached fans and took signs of their hands and just waved and blew our kisses! When he was going back he turned around and faced me, I was in total shock, I couldn’t move a muscle but I ended up somehow crying and whispery chanting “I love you” he started to walk over to me and I held my camera in my hand ready to take a picture when these two girls saw that Michael approached me and not them they pushed me away and I ended up far back. Michael went inside his hotel by now and I just walked back and collapsed on the ground almost hitting the fence, I held my hand to my face and the rest I can’t remember, but people said I was keeping on crying and crying and repeating “I saw him, he looked at me”, I remember really that one cop walked over to me asking me if I was ok, and I just shook my head, of course I wasn’t alright, I’d just seen Michael Jackson!!!!

We hung around his hotel further more trying to get him come out on the balcony but he didn’t, but we kept on chanting and screaming for him all the time, but then we decided to go back to our hotel and get some sleep for the next day! Which by the way was the most hectic day I have ever experienced, everyone faced the same problem, so we weren’t the only ones LOL!

Day 2
I woke up around 7 and I told myself, I just saw Michael Jackson, he stood right in front of me yesterday! I didn’t realized that I stayed in the same room as another MJ fan and she was also Swedish so when I woke up and excused myself for being in the way she looked at me and I busted into laughter, it was Jeanette, it was great though to stay with another fan, there were actually A LOT of MJ fans staying in our hotel and that amazed me! We made ourselves ready and headed down to Earls Court to see not too many fans though queuing up to get their tickets! We had our seating ones so that wasn’t a problem for me so we just kept on walking back and forth in the queue looking for my friends and I met all of them again :)! We’ve heard through many other MJ fans that the after-party tickets was to launch at a hotel called Carlton Hilton Hotel, and we really wanted the tickets so badly so we rushed down to the place but it was HARD to find it, and in the middle of our walk my friend got a text message saying that the tickets wasn’t going to be sold at that hotel, but at another place in Leicester Square in Piccadilly, so we rushed to Café de Paris hoping that the tickets would be sold there but they weren’t, we ended up walking to three different places before we heard that the event had been cancelled and the reason for it was; ‘Due the notification being sent in too late we won’t be hosting the Michael Jackson WMA MJNO afterparty, too risqué to get the security and police there’. That was kind of relief as well, we had been running around (what it felt like the entire London) just to get a hold of those tickets!

Anyway we ended up going back to Earls Court and queued up to see Michael, we waited 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours and then last 5 hours, we decided to leave 30 minutes BEFORE Michael actually came *SO BLOODY MAD!!!!!!!* I can’t believe it, I was right up in front and the security said that “If I were you I would be getting inside now,” and we bought that, fooking asswhole that’s what I have to say!!!! It was insane!!!

Anyway, we got inside and got our seats and I have to say that it was HUGE, we had great seats anyway and we saw the stage just right in front but the stars were tiny, but I didn’t mind that it was fun anyway. The show started off with Beyonce singing “Dejavu” and “Ring the alarm” she was one of the greatest on the show I think, the show was lame though, sorry but it didn’t have that go in it, and I thought that Thriller Tribute would be AMAZING with a lot of stars but it was great with Chris Brown, he is an angel and I can’t imagine him being more loveable to MJ then anybody else.

By the way, Lindsay Lohan was the BADDEST attender ever, she was just NOT good at all and we all booed at her whenever she came back on stage, anyway, it just the end of the show and Michael appeared on stage, I was just screaming so much and held my camera in front of me ready to record and I captured Michael on tape, it was just amazing feeling he sang a few line of “We are the world” and said “I love you”, I cannot believe I heard MJ’s voice for real, I was shaking and crying the entire time trying to videotape the action but I was just sooooooooooo shaky and I was screaming so much.

When the show ended, I met up with my friends after the show and everyone was saying that there WAS a afterparty after-all but not on the place it was suppose to be on at, anyway I got the address and was going to go there but changed my mind and headed to MJ’s hotel instead, before that Michael’s car came driving past the fans and I just dropped everything and ran the fastest I could to Michael’s car and managed to get in front of everyone and knock on his window and he turned around and saw me standing there, I lip synched “I love you to Michael” and he blew me a kiss and did the same back OMG!!!!! I WAS CLOSE TO MICHAEL THIS TIME ALSO!!!!! I cannot believe my luck, it was just chaos outside Earls Court everyone was running and trying to get to the car, a few people fell over and the security and cops were screaming “STAY BACK! PLEASE GET OUT OF HERE” all the time, but none of us listened we just kept on following the car and one cop grabbed my arm trying to throw me away but I just lurked my away out of his grip and touched his car!!!!!! I TOUCHED MICHAEL’S CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The car was speeding off and I was trying to get out of the mess but it was like Noah’s Ark, we I couldn’t get out of there so I decided to make a run for it and was screaming “I love you Michael” while chasing the car down the street.

Michael headed back to his hotel and so did we :) we hurried down to his hotel and stood there for about 2 hours or so when a lot of people decided to leave, and I couldn’t believe they did that, but it was great anyway, I stayed to 5 in the morning trying to get him out there, I didn’t scream because I wanted to show respect and I went into argument with some of them because they were screaming and singing to Michael and I just screamed back: “Please stop it, show some respect god damn it, his children are trying to sleep and you act like that?” They just shut their mouth after that and said “sorry”, Around 2am or so, Michael’s guards came downstairs and started to count us (We thought we would be the lucky ones to get inside and meet Michael, but that just ruined because of the “Crazy German Fans!”) But anyway, he counted us and we all thought that we would meet MJ so I putted on some make up and fixed my shirt and tried to look sexy and stuff and got ready to meet Michael! But Michael had sent down his guard to count the fans so they could go and get us pizza. OMG thank you Michael!!! We got Pizza from Michael Jackson!!!!!! OMG! When they came back the fans ran over to the van wanted to get a box, I wanted to look calmed because if MJ was about to get us upstairs! I got myself a box with pizza in it and looked up and said “Thank you Michael”.

The Pizza tasted better then ever because we all knew it came from Michael :) I won’t ever throw that box away NEVER in my million years!!!!! But anyway we ended up going back to our hotel at 5 (I wish I could have stayed longer though but I couldn’t). I won’t ever forget this magical journey, after being a fan for 17 years it was time for me to see Michael in real life and I did. Three times!!!
THANK YOU MICHAEL FOR BEING YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND WON’T EVER STOP LOVING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image