WMA 2006 Performance download and youtube 2:22 proshot Great Quality!!!!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:59 pm

[QUOTE=big db;176634]just as i read the replies here i was watching it too! LOL!!!!!!!

i cant stop!!!!![/QUOTE]

yes ..stay as much time as u can being here..stay Mikeing..appreciation..:8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

big db

Post by big db » Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:23 pm

i sure will!

ive got a music video im making myself called Untouchable coming Dec 1st, i'll be sure to post it here for you guys :)

Watching the full awards show on ch4 just now! cant wait to see Michael! IN FULL!!!!!!!!! :)

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:33 pm

[QUOTE=big db;176634]just as i read the replies here i was watching it too! LOL!!!!!!!

i cant stop!!!!![/QUOTE]

Uh Oh..not another one! :lol

I know, I just can't seem to get enough either! :mellow:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:38 pm

big db;176648 wrote:ive got a music video im making myself called Untouchable coming Dec 1st, i'll be sure to post it here for you guys :)
Oh cool..........sounds fantastic and I can't wait to see it! :D
Watching the full awards show on ch4 just now! cant wait to see Michael! IN FULL!!!!!!!!! :)
:o You lucky devil!! Not only will it be in full, but on a BIG SCREEN as well! :mf_w00t2:

*presses the play button to watch the video in this thread again* :mellow:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Fran

Post by Fran » Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:09 pm

Thank you Big db I really appreciate these downloads. :)

Michael looks so wonderful. :) :)

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:55 pm

yes canot wait to see the whole full thing..like since the first second Mike got on the stage and the whole full speech and the whole stuff..cant get enough of him..awww..waiting..:wub: :wub:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:31 pm

I like reading this thread! minnie yu is sooooo cute and funny with all her comments! :8-26-03fruits_apple:wub::chairbeat:bleh:icrackingup

I wonder if big db is still here to upload the video again because on youtube, it says restricted due to violation.. :( :unsure: I hope I can watch the same clip that big db uploaded...

minnie yu is giving me butterflies in my stomach everytime I read her message and makes me giggle too!!! :cloud9:8-26-03fruits_apple:chairbeat:bleh:icrackingup