The Insider has videotape of accuser\'s mother

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:50 pm

Janet Arvizo: *sighs* Uhh..(I don't understand what the bitch is saying here) I was pulling from the heart, I have no intelligence...(no :censored: )
And so, like I had to play like everything was okay.

Okay, one of the reasons was because there was people that were gunna kill the children and me. Uh, mostly my children.

Police: Who's telling you this?

JA: Uh, Michael's people. I didn't wanna go to Brazil as they wanted me and the kids..

They didn't want to move my things until they found out that Michael's letters, and uh like..uh the..uh..that he had written.

My apartment was meaningless to them until they..I told them about that there was letters there from Michael. For example..a rabbit (stuffed) that he wanted G to sleep with, and he asked for G to called that rabbit Michael.

God handpicked me and the kids because he knew that we weren't gunna fall for any of their money and that it was going to be justice more than anything.

Police: Well that's what we're trying to do here.

JA: One time I remember the kids telling me that up on the top of the hill there like a little...like..a thing? And Michael had taken up the kids up there to look in my bedroom..like a telescope thing..and I thought they were kidding..and uh Michael wanted to see what I was doing in there.

Wooooo, ok, I'm done! :)

They are SO going to fry her..she's not bright or well spoken at all.

How does Michael get involved with such dipshits?! He should be hanging with people like ME! :laugh

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:55 pm

thanx vicky for that...i can't stop laughing either

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:57 pm

Ok, seeing her just now put me at ease. A LOT of ease. This is my first time seeing her..and just damn. She's dumb as a doornail. NO EMOTION

I would have been wellspoken and shaken and ANGRY. She shows none of that. What a looney.

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:08 pm

wuuw thanks Vicky provided this script..that woman sounded out of her mind..what's about a lil rabbit story?? she is crazy to mention that kind of childlike things.. :laugh :censored: :crackingu its very interesting of what she was saying, completely meaningless and foolish.. canot wait till 17th let's ready to see that bitch ass herself faint in the courtroom...ixixiwiiwieweiurier :laugh :cryptic :screaming

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:13 pm

Originally posted by minnie michael
ready to see that bitch ass herself faint in the courtroom...ixixiwiiwieweiurier :laugh :cryptic :screaming
:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:30 pm

oh sigh i watched that video, dont know why feel angry suddenly from inside this is the first time i know my enemy's ture appearance, you are lucky bit!h if i can saw your face i am sure i wanna tear you to pieces..so hate.. :pullhairo :pullhairo :censored:

poor Michael, i canot imagine how Michael got on with that woman in the past..sadness.. :console

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

privacy

Post by privacy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 3:27 am

BOFL

What a f.cking idiot. "I have no intelligence." Case closed.

What's the betting Sneddon mysteriously finds a telescope on top of a hill? :crackingu Twat.
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

Phil

Post by Phil » Thu Sep 16, 2004 5:21 am

Just reading that transcript there you can tell by the wording that she panned what she was going to say. She needs more work on her acting abilities. I don't think even a D-grade soap opra would want to hire her.

Morphine
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Morphine » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:51 am

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
God handpicked me and the kids because he knew that we weren't gunna fall for any of their money and that it was going to be justice more than anything.

So Janet, did God "hand pick" Larry Feldman to be your $civil$ attorney too? :2thinking

Angel

Post by Angel » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:27 am

Originally posted by Morphine
So Janet, did God "hand pick" Larry Feldman to be your $civil$ attorney too? :2thinking
LOL :thumbsup
Now when exactly was this tape made? She does sound kinda stupid but then I can't help thinking that it's just one more trick that they're pulling off - making her look and sound "shaken" . She can't be *that* stupid since she came up with the plan to get Mike. Of course she had a lot of help but still...

MJ Dreamer
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MJ Dreamer » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:28 pm

I had the idea that she must be stupid but gosh is she retarded too (no offence to real retarded peeps). Her child has allegedly been abused, where is her anger? Any mom whose child has been abused would just shout the words out of her mouth.
Thanks for the clip. Gee thank God for the internet, without it I would have missed this.
*rocking back and forth* :lol:
:crystalball: