Attention everyone...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

mcilroga

Attention everyone...

Post by mcilroga » Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:16 am

[QUOTE=MJPR;181805]Dear Fans,

This will be my last visit for this month. Are there any last comments or words you would like to leave with me? I will view them and take them to my group of representatives. This has been a wondeful visit and I hope it will result in a good report.

Thank you

Steve
MJPR
Online Representative[/QUOTE]

I don't know why but I just have a hunch that this is Michael Jackson, himself.
It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

MJs_Magic_Pen

Attention everyone...

Post by MJs_Magic_Pen » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:27 am

well Michael if you ever read this, I love you, from a place in my heart where I know obnly true feelings comes from, without you, I wouldn't be alive today, I want you to know that you saved my life, I was that depressed (still is) that suicide seemed like the only option, I felt like I had nothing to give, and all people gave me was abuse

you once said something like we all have our talents, it made me search for mine, and I do believe I found it, poetry, I wish I could show you my work one day, now it's gone over 200, and still I remember writing my very first, listening to your song, Earth Song, scribling and scribling, trying to make it rhyme, sound good and to spell right

Michael I wanna thank you for everything

best wishes for you and your family
your fan, Maja Nielsen (MJs_little_poet)
check out my youtube vids: http://www.youtube.com/mjacksongirl

thanks EEJAI/Erinn for the Bill and Tokio Hotel sig and Avvy

thank you Insanity/Erica for the \\\'MJHERO\\\' sig

Wanna join a cool MJ Forum? with gallery(over 1100 pics), art section, what ever you need? join \\\'MichaelJacksonHero\\\' (the pic\\\'s the link)

feel free to add me to MSN

MJs-little-poet@hotmail.com

ajkinkycuffs

Attention everyone...

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:07 am

Well, if this is truly the Online Reps, I'd like to say, thanks for actually coming in and reaching out to the fan base online. It's great to know that someone appreciates us seeing as though this is another way for us fans to get a little closer to each other because of the time and place differences. :)
- Jelly

T0dd0la

Attention everyone...

Post by T0dd0la » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:54 am

[QUOTE=Shannon;181688]Now, when I think about it... Do any of you guys who reads my fic remember the list I made about all the coincidences that happened a while back? Ohh boy, I bet he really was reading it. :o And yes, I cringe just thinking about it. :unsure: :zippedlips

Yet, according to the timeline, he shall give me a call around the beginning of April, 2007. Boy, I've got a lot to look forward to... :D :lol :lol

But... I hope he's not reading it nowadays. :unsure:[/QUOTE]

Haha.. looking forward to April then?:)

Hope Michael visit this great site.. If you are readig this, I Love you... If not, well I still Love you=) I hope you had a great Christmas and may the new year bring a lot of good memories.. Im sorry for the loss of James Brown.. I actually hope it made you stronger...

PS:If you need a video maker, I am your man:) Just ask Mysti and Veronica;)

Lots of love,

Ola..:D

HeavenSent

Attention everyone...

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:34 am

If you are indeed a true Michael Jackson online rep, thank you for stopping by and taking a look around, Steve.

If this is a hoax...again, thank you for stopping by and taking a look around. :D

We all look forward to starting this year off right and we pray for nothing short of success all the way thru! On behalf of MJEOL we love Michael to death!

Happy New Year! :)
Are there any last comments or words you would like to leave with me? I will view them and take them to my group of representatives
Just keep Michael's best interests in mind and move him ahead, not backwards. We want nothing but first class for the man who has given us so much, but have expected so little in return...

-HeavenSent aka Carla
[align=center]Image[/align]

Labomba

Attention everyone...

Post by Labomba » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:28 am

Oh please....... im best friend with Madonna then!
[align=center]GENTLE AUTUM RAIN

MICHAEL JACKSON

QUOTEDear Alexander Flex,

Our daddy says we can't talk to gray people.

Sucking on $150 Lollipops,

Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

/laugh.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'laugh.gif\\\\' />  /crackingup.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'crackingup.gif\\\\' />

GALLERY of MJJUNITED | MJJUNITED.COM

LOOK DIANE DIAMOND'S NEW CARRIER!!!!!

http://www.velleity.com/models/d/diane_ ... amond.html[/align]

Tessa

Attention everyone...

Post by Tessa » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:42 am

[QUOTE=Labomba;181848]Oh please....... im best friend with Madonna then![/QUOTE]

be care ful now...
ImageImageImage

He dances as if floating on air...

[align=center]My Fanfic Last Updated 12/26/06[/align]

[align=center]ADAPTATION OF THRILLER[/align]

HeavenSent

Attention everyone...

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:43 am

Cindy, you can be skeptical and polite at the same time you know.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Attention everyone...

Post by Shannon » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:26 pm

If this is true, or just a hoax... no matter what, I'd like to thank you for stopping by and take a look around MJEOL, Steve. :D Happy New Year to you as well, and all the MJ Online Representatives. :8-26-03respect: May 2007 bring lots of joy and great success. :)
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Attention everyone...

Post by Shannon » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:31 pm

[QUOTE=T0dd0la;181839]Haha.. looking forward to April then?:)

Hope Michael visit this great site.. If you are readig this, I Love you... If not, well I still Love you=) I hope you had a great Christmas and may the new year bring a lot of good memories.. Im sorry for the loss of James Brown.. I actually hope it made you stronger...

PS:If you need a video maker, I am your man:) Just ask Mysti and Veronica;)

Lots of love,

Ola..:D[/QUOTE]

:lol

That's right, Michael. Ola might not be as good as you yet, but if you ever need help or just brainstorming ideas -- Ola is your man. :thumbsup :P
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Tessa

Attention everyone...

Post by Tessa » Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:41 pm

[QUOTE=mcilroga;181816]I don't know why but I just have a hunch that this is Michael Jackson, himself.[/QUOTE]

Well it could be you know, the way the note was phrased
ImageImageImage

Labomba

Attention everyone...

Post by Labomba » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:06 pm

Michael Jackson doesn't go on boards, and even if he did, He'll never post, ............
[align=center]GENTLE AUTUM RAIN

MICHAEL JACKSON

QUOTEDear Alexander Flex,

Our daddy says we can't talk to gray people.

Sucking on $150 Lollipops,

Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

/laugh.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'laugh.gif\\\\' />  /crackingup.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'crackingup.gif\\\\' />

GALLERY of MJJUNITED | MJJUNITED.COM

LOOK DIANE DIAMOND'S NEW CARRIER!!!!!

http://www.velleity.com/models/d/diane_ ... amond.html[/align]

HeavenSent

Attention everyone...

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:07 pm

Editing my rude comment

Cindy, all I have to say is ask any of the admins on the larger sites. It's not about being gullible or naive, but when it's fact, it's fact. As far as MJPR is concerned, it's okay to be cynical and everything, but by you saying that he has never been on the boards is REALLY selling Michael short.

Besides, how would YOU know?

Tessa

Attention everyone...

Post by Tessa » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:07 pm

Labomba;181886 wrote:Michael Jackson doesn't go on boards, and even if he did, He'll never post, ............
Exactly...yes he does visit boards...this person claims to be a representative NOT michael lol
If you are indeed a true Michael Jackson online rep, thank you for stopping by and taking a look around, Steve.

If this is a hoax...again, thank you for stopping by and taking a look around.
Thats hilarious :lol
ImageImageImage

MJPR

Attention everyone...

Post by MJPR » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:49 pm

Dear Fans:

Please note that "we" the online representatives are not only one but many. It is a fact that different people at different times will indeed visit this and many other fan-based sites of Michael Jackson. A report has been issued and the brief comments toward Michael reviewed.

Here is something we wish to share with you.

Overview of Michael Jackson in Vegas!

Body: Reports regarding Michael Jackson having brokered a deal to perform in Vegas have been met with mixed reactions. So I've decided to offer an overview of what could possibly take place if Mr. Jackson were to decide to perform in Vegas on a semi regular basis. It seems it would be very beneficial to him for various reasons...

1. It would limit the need for him to travel whereas if he were to do a regular world tour he would be traveling extensively which is quite tiring for anyone. Although fans would travel from many countries it would be much easier than him traveling to many. There is only one of him (impersonators don't count:) and millions of fans.

2. When an artist goes on tour their equipment and performers travel with them hence profits go down - so if a constant performance spot or spots were to be assigned then profits would go up. When artists hired performs in different regions then performers performances are not perfected, the antonym of this would be greater performances by those accompanying in a regular show.

3. Artistically an arena of sorts could be created with equipment settings and so forth that perhaps would not be feasible to transport all over the world. Engineers would not have to consider what each arena could capacitate and so forth. New ways would be identified on improving the visual experience i.e. pyros- laser light placements- magic acts and so forth.

4. When Michael Jackson would decide to travel he could have more fun and be less burdened with timeline issues.

5. Michael would have the time to create movies which he has long expressed a desire for.

6. Vegas is already a major tourist spot and people who would visit would have an even greater experience- were they able to obtain tickets.

7. He would be close to his family and many of his friends who miss him so much.

People had been in talks about Vegas since before 2003 if memory serves me correctly so if and when everything is in place a lot of things could happen very quickly. I say God bless! All in all it would be a highly beneficial move for Michael Jackson so please don't complain about it. It sounds really wonderful.

Perhaps some major spots in a few other countries and states could be selected as well every few months or so? Maybe even his family could perform with him sometimes - or on a regular basis? Maybe:)

He could conduct his shows on the same nights a regular tour would host and be less tired- paid more and most importantly HAPPIER. God knows he's been through enough.

The people in Vegas LOVE the Jackson's so considering the benefits there would be few if any downfalls if such a decision were made. Let's face it any appearance by Michael Jackson be it a concert performance, his accepting a Guiness Award or him merely shopping at the mall is going to draw a crowd so promoters will never lack attendees.

Just imagine> A new CD and a kick off surprise performance announcing plans for the Vegas Experience! That would not only promote concert engagements but catapolt CD sales as well. New videos:) Movies!

The future for Michael Jackson is so bright the world would need an eclipse to block the light from our eyes- but I don't think anyone would be wanting that eclipse because everyone is waiting, wondering and wanting to know what Jackson will do next!

Hope everyone is having a blessed ending of 2006. May God bless you exceedingly abundantly beyond all you can imagine or think in 2007!!!!!

Keep the peace:)

Sharon B. Sidney
MJPR
Online Representative