Michael and his women

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Tamiele

Michael and his women

Post by Tamiele » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:17 pm

Alot of you seem to know about more girlfriends that Michael supposedly had then I have ever heard of. I guess I don't pay that close attention. I have only really known about Tatum O'Neal, Brooke Shields, Madonna (?), Lisa Marie, and Debbie Rowe. I seem to read about different names on here alot. If anybody can list them off for me so I can get that information I would find it very interesting.

Thanks folks!

Tamie

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM

Michael and his women

Post by stangetheman@YAHOO.COM » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:38 am

modonna no she was not a girl friend.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Michael and his women

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:02 am

Well, Lisa Marie, Debbie, Brooke, and Tatum are the only ones we know he was linked, in one way or the other, to for sure! :lol Some of the other names that have been floating around--like Shana, Joanna, Tatiana, Grace, etc, etc.. are mainly rumors and unconfirmed stories, talked about mostly by fans, lol :lol

Always an interesting conversation, though. :D As long as it stays within context.. :rolleyes: haha..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

HeavenSent

Michael and his women

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:48 pm

lol, you forgot Nona. I always thought she was for real. :rolleyes:

I absolutely admire that Michael is so hush hush about his love life and the women he's into but dammit, tell us something! Just a smidge, I'm sure your woman wouldn't mind!

:8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image[/align]

Tamiele

Michael and his women

Post by Tamiele » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:10 pm

Well that is good. I was wondering why all of these "other" girls weren't heard of that much. Now I know. Sorry about the Madonna thing - I really have never been sure. Actually they seemed like such an unlikely pair. Bye.

RHlovesMJ
Trial Period
Trial Period

Michael and his women

Post by RHlovesMJ » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:46 am

Who are Nona and Joanna? I've never heard of them. I also think that he had a fling with Karen Faye. She certainly seemed to have it bad for Michael! Could you imagine having a fling or "more" with Michael?

Maiky

Michael and his women

Post by Maiky » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:53 am

[QUOTE=RHlovesMJ;183544]Who are Nona and Joanna? I've never heard of them. I also think that he had a fling with Karen Faye. She certainly seemed to have it bad for Michael! Could you imagine having a fling or "more" with Michael?[/QUOTE]

There was a recent topic called "What Happened to Joanna Thomae" that has been closed, where there is the description of these two girls :
the first, Joanna, is a 24 year-old girl who did an interview full of contraddictions three years ago, where she was saying she had a relationship with Michael; there were also rumors saying that this woman is a pronstitute, but I don't know if it is true.

the second, Nona, she is a crazy woman who said she is the mother of Jackson Children...

About Karen... yes, I heard that too, that he had a relationship with his makeup-artist...

devries

Michael and his women

Post by devries » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:21 pm

[QUOTE=Maiky;183549]There was a recent topic called "What Happened to Joanna Thomae" that has been closed, where there is the description of these two girls :
the first, Joanna, is a 24 year-old girl who did an interview full of contraddictions three years ago, where she was saying she had a relationship with Michael; there were also rumors saying that this woman is a pronstitute, but I don't know if it is true.

the second, Nona, she is a crazy woman who said she is the mother of Jackson Children...

About Karen... yes, I heard that too, that he had a relationship with his makeup-artist...[/QUOTE]

lol that post about her being a prostitute was just what someone thought of her as(girls on this site)

she is a model.

and who is that shannon girl

Cristine87

Michael and his women

Post by Cristine87 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:25 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;183496]lol, you forgot Nona. I always thought she was for real. :rolleyes:

I absolutely admire that Michael is so hush hush about his love life and the women he's into but dammit, tell us something! Just a smidge, I'm sure your woman wouldn't mind!

:8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]

You so read my mind!

Maiky

Michael and his women

Post by Maiky » Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:52 am

[QUOTE=devries;183606]lol that post about her being a prostitute was just what someone thought of her as(girls on this site)

she is a model.

and who is that shannon girl[/QUOTE]

well, not only on this website. I made a small research, and I read the thing of the pronstitute about this French woman was on another website too, which link I don't remember, just a few days ago...
that's a serious accusation, and of course I take this story with a grain of salt

I don't know about shannon... maybe it's Shana, a black girl who was in the Ghosts movie. It's the girl with with long and straight hair

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Michael and his women

Post by Shannon » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:19 pm

[QUOTE=devries;183606] and who is that shannon girl[/QUOTE]

Huh??

No, I'm sorry to say it, but I haven't had a romantic relationship with Michael. :unsure:

:rollin
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Tamiele

Michael and his women

Post by Tamiele » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:22 pm

I hope, in the future, that Michael does reveal if he is involved with somebody or not. I think it goes along way to showing the public that he really is just an ordinary guy. I totally get why he is so reclusive - who wouldn't be after what he has put up with - but just to continue on with all of the positive things the world is starting to see from him in his music collaberations and support from respected individuals. Let's move away from the past and a new, respectible and predictable lady on his arm would definitely get the attention moving forward. I'd love to volunteer!! Oh yeah, I am married to a great man and that probably wouldn't be a good idea. Oh well, I'll just have to tell Mike that he will have ask somebody else. Ha Ha.

Regards,
Tamie

Cristine87

Michael and his women

Post by Cristine87 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:35 pm

I'll marry his ass in a hot minute!

wacky_sis

Michael and his women

Post by wacky_sis » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:17 pm

oh oh!! pick me!! PICK ME!!!:D

\\\"In the end, everything turns out just fine. - Ana E.\\\"

\\\"It\\\'s better to feel sorry for what you\\\'ve done, than to feel sorry for what you didn\\\'t do.\\\" - ???

Saphster

Michael and his women

Post by Saphster » Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:21 pm

[QUOTE=Tamiele;183652]I hope, in the future, that Michael does reveal if he is involved with somebody or not. I think it goes along way to showing the public that he really is just an ordinary guy. I totally get why he is so reclusive - who wouldn't be after what he has put up with - but just to continue on with all of the positive things the world is starting to see from him in his music collaberations and support from respected individuals. Let's move away from the past and a new, respectible and predictable lady on his arm would definitely get the attention moving forward. I'd love to volunteer!! Oh yeah, I am married to a great man and that probably wouldn't be a good idea. Oh well, I'll just have to tell Mike that he will have ask somebody else. Ha Ha.

Regards,
Tamie[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I wish he'd tell us if he had a girlfriend or not sometimes as well, but then again he loves his privacy, and I know how it feels to be watched. I hate it. It sucks trust me. :lol

But, I hope he does find himself a nice girl one day before he hits 50!:zippedlips

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.