Warning: Another one on Nancy Grace!!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:42 am

[QUOTE=T0dd0la;184415]this is unheard of... I dont get those who want to close their eyes all the time. We should fight this. You say, "turn your back", I say, "stay and fight"... Fight for Michael`s name. He has been vandalized for a too long time now. It is time to stand up and learn those basdards that we do not tolerate this.. Someone got an idea what we can do? what about mailing "hate-mail" to nancy? May help!??[/QUOTE]

While I totally understand your point of view, I think the BEST, most effective way we can stand up to her is with the ratings..or lack there of! Simply boycott these sort of programs that treat him that way or spread those kind of lies! If no one watches when they rip on him, they will realize that picking on and spreading lies about Michael Jackson doesn't sell and guess what?: They will be a HELL of a lot less likely to do it! :lol Honestly, do you really think Nancy Grace is going to be moved by our e-mails or really care about what we think? Honestly, I don't think so..though I DO think she cares about her ratings and keeping them up! I know how it is..I used to watch the show whenever Michael would be discussed on it, out of curiousity, and it would often get me very upset, but now I realize what a waste of time it is! Just don't tune in...I think a lack of ratings would speak MUCH louder than words in this particular case! :D

JMO.
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

marialovesmjj

Post by marialovesmjj » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:47 am

She has some nerve.
Keeper Of MJ's eyes hands and fingers that r on them!

Myspace.Twitter.

Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning.

Yea and...Yea!

Debbyg

Post by Debbyg » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:14 am

[SAYWHAT]
This is why I don't want Michael here in the so call U.S.A b&*&* like that make me so dam mad she Had's no brains at all .come-on why would she do that .I tell you why" cause she kenos that Michael is here - hope he see it that why . And when he was not here nothing was say about him at all so now he is here in the so call U.S.A . NOW the bull %&*# starts. so I do not watch her at all so I can not tell you what happen
:8-26-03ranting:[/SAYWHAT]
I\\\'m DebbyG man and I love her so bad she kenos how to make me feel so good in you keno were ?? but I still love all of you[img][img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m67/ ... pmg007.jpg[/img][/img]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:44 am

[QUOTE=Debbyg;184494][SAYWHAT]:8-26-03ranting:[/SAYWHAT][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry, but that couldn't be further from the truth..LOL! :lol I've made the mistake of tuning into that crappy show more than a few times and let me tell you, practically the WHOLE damn time he was away, they were talking about how he was "running". When he was in Bahrain, he was "broke", a "hasbeen", "running away", "never coming back" to America..or any other nation with an extridition treaty with it. Then when he went over to Europe and Ireland, that theory was squelched, but they still went on, blabbering about the ranch and his finances. And now...well, aside from this latest, little stupid comparison..they've pretty much shut up! LOL! :lol Michael has been back here for what, like a month now, but I have yet to see Grace or any of her cronies speak much on it...it's like they all have egg in their face..and they do! :lol

If Michael had stayed away, he would've gotten criticised too..probably even more so. So, I'm so glad he's doing what HE wants to do and not letting those people rule him. Because..why should he? :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:51 am

Debbyg, first of all, what Nancy Grace said had NOTHING to do with Michael being back in the states, hell she probably doesn't even know he's back since she has her head up her ass, so stop worrying about it and be happy for him that he's getting on with his life. Besides, she was talking **** about him even when he was out of the U.S., so it makes no difference either way.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:06 am

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;184498]Debbyg, first of all, what Nancy Grace said had NOTHING to do with Michael being back in the states, hell she probably doesn't even know he's back since she has her head up her ass, so stop worrying about it and be happy for him that he's getting on with his life. Besides, she was talking **** about him even when he was out of the U.S., so it makes no difference either way.[/QUOTE]

:rollin :thumbsup Dana! You speak nothing but the TRUTH!!! :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

mjj's fannn
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by mjj's fannn » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:30 am

First of all she has no credibility what so ever and everybody in the biz knows it, everybody knows how she lied about the facts of her fiance's death, she told the world that he was killed by a lowlife thug who was in the commission of a robbery when it was realy a mentally ill co worker, so, for any one to get them selves all worked up over the grand "dragonest" of the KKK is a total waste of human emotion. Don't even worry about her she's going to get what's coming to her you just weight and see, for the good book says "Any tongue that rises up against the in judgment shell be CONDEMNED" Holla!;) Nancy Grace you better wach your back because your arms are to short to box with GOD.:cryptic

ALPHA Males

T0dd0la

Post by T0dd0la » Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:17 am

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;184488]While I totally understand your point of view, I think the BEST, most effective way we can stand up to her is with the ratings..or lack there of! Simply boycott these sort of programs that treat him that way or spread those kind of lies! If no one watches when they rip on him, they will realize that picking on and spreading lies about Michael Jackson doesn't sell and guess what?: They will be a HELL of a lot less likely to do it! :lol Honestly, do you really think Nancy Grace is going to be moved by our e-mails or really care about what we think? Honestly, I don't think so..though I DO think she cares about her ratings and keeping them up! I know how it is..I used to watch the show whenever Michael would be discussed on it, out of curiousity, and it would often get me very upset, but now I realize what a waste of time it is! Just don't tune in...I think a lack of ratings would speak MUCH louder than words in this particular case! :D

JMO.[/QUOTE]

In this case maybe it is, but I meant in generally. Although I dont think the rating would drop that much, I dont think there even was some MJ fans looking at her.?

Maybe 1000 hate letters would help, maybe not? We dont know until we`ve tried. Your idea is not bad, but as mentioned, I do not think the rating will drop in any notable size. or?

Any other ideas?

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:17 pm

The best thing we can do is ignore it. I mean of course all of us get mad at her comments, and suggestions, but what do we get out of being angry? People will always have their own opinion about Michael.

At least we know the truth, and who he is. We are a big part in Michael's life, and it's best to just set anxiety to the side....Michael has....so should we.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

T0dd0la

Post by T0dd0la » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:29 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;184568]The best thing we can do is ignore it. I mean of course all of us get mad at her comments, and suggestions, but what do we get out of being angry? People will always have their own opinion about Michael.

At least we know the truth, and who he is. We are a big part in Michael's life, and it's best to just set anxiety to the side....Michael has....so should we.[/QUOTE]

I totally disagree..! I know alot of you think that, but then they just carrie on like usual. I like to think, we are Michael "soldier". We fight for his name, we try to bring the truth to people, we try to get other people to like him an his music. Dont you?