Statement of Raymone Bain, RE: Recent pics of Michael\'s kids

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:18 pm

To Fanclub Admins and Mods: Re Yesterdays Photos on TMZ

I've received quite a few inquiries from fans asking if they should post these pictures.
I have responded by telling them that they should not, because Mr. Jackson feels
that it is a violation of the children's privacy.

Our attorneys have contacted the photo agency which peddled these photos demanding
that they pull them from each and every site that they have illegally sold them to.

I would appreciate it if you would advise the fans of the same, as you have the list
of all of the sites and their Presidents.

Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Raymone K. Bain

Source:

http://mjnewsonline.com/board/showthread.php?t=76714
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:37 pm

I'm feeling quite guilty for taking a look at the kiddies pix! :( I trust that the thread will now be deleted!

Thanks for posting, Tara!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

devries

Post by devries » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:39 pm

DAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNN

ok im better

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:39 pm

This is kind of upsetting......But I will respect his wishes.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:44 pm

hmm, I was just thinking that Raymone should know about this! I must be a mind-reader:lol

I totally understand the decision to remove those pictures if that is Michael's wish.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:50 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;184899]I'm feeling quite guilty for taking a look at the kiddies pix! :( I trust that the thread will now be deleted!

Thanks for posting, Tara!

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Aww, don't feel bad! :) As I mentioned before, I really don't think it's the fans who Michael is wanting to protect the kids from, lol. He has shown them to us on quite a few occassions now, with or without masks. :8-26-03fruits_apple It's when it gets in the PRESS and the tabloids that it becomes a problem, I think..and if they are posted online, on public forums and sites, the goons (like Friedman, for example) will see them and have posession of them. It's pretty much inevitable. THAT's what I think Michael, through Raymone, is trying to avoid. (Also, the safety factor of it, as if they are online, pretty much ANYONE in the world could have access to them, putting them more at risk..:unsure: )

This is exactly why people signed confidentiality agreements when they were allowed into Neverland, for an example. So that Michael could share his joy and life with the people he cares about (his fans and others), but not have to worry about stuff like this..;)

But it should be Michael's call when they are out there and if this is not the time or place, so be it. I completely understand. :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:38 am

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;184907]Aww, don't feel bad! :) As I mentioned before, I really don't think it's the fans who Michael is wanting to protect the kids from, lol. He has shown them to us on quite a few occassions now, with or without masks. :8-26-03fruits_apple It's when it gets in the PRESS and the tabloids that it becomes a problem, I think..and if they are posted online, on public forums and sites, the goons (like Friedman, for example) will see them and have posession of them. It's pretty much inevitable. THAT's what I think Michael, through Raymone, is trying to avoid. (Also, the safety factor of it, as if they are online, pretty much ANYONE in the world could have access to them, putting them more at risk..:unsure: )

This is exactly why people signed confidentiality agreements when they were allowed into Neverland, for an example. So that Michael could share his joy and life with the people he cares about (his fans and others), but not have to worry about stuff like this..;)

But it should be Michael's call when they are out there and if this is not the time or place, so be it. I completely understand. :8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]
Aww..thanks for explaining all that, Tara......I feel a little better now and I can totally understand where Michael is coming from too! His top priority is taking care of his kids and their well-being! :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:47 am

Eh, I disagree and I can go into this long old drawn out thang about it, but okay because I'm not in charge so okay :D

mjlover123

Post by mjlover123 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:13 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;184915]Aww..thanks for explaining all that, Tara......I feel a little better now and I can totally understand where Michael is coming from too! His top priority is taking care of his kids and their well-being! :8-26-03respect:

Mysti![/QUOTE]

yeah after all the mean and grimy ass comments about his kids not being his biological, i dont blame Michael at all for wanting to protect them from those scambags.:angry:

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:56 am

I'm glad to read this statement. It proves what I felt all along, Michael wants to secure the children's privacy and let them live as normal as possible without getting bothered by the press. It's only fair.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Romimj

Post by Romimj » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:06 pm

I think he is doing the right thing.:D and none of us want the same thing happen to us, because as the saying goes "Treat Others like you want to be treated.":)
[align=center]Image

MICHAEL, NEVER GONE!!!!!!!!

WILL NEVER BE GONE!!!

:wub: Image:cloud9[/align]

Mack Dogg

Post by Mack Dogg » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:45 pm

I know it was wrong to see them. For that I apologize. They look like him though. I see both Debbie and Mike in them.

mjlover123

Post by mjlover123 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:43 pm

[QUOTE=Mack Dogg;184931]I know it was wrong to see them. For that I apologize. They look like him though. I see both Debbie and Mike in them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I do feel bad for looking at Michael's children pics. i guess i let curiosity get the best of my better judgement. Sorry Michael.:(

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:26 pm

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;184903]hmm, I was just thinking that Raymone should know about this! I must be a mind-reader:lol

I totally understand the decision to remove those pictures if that is Michael's wish.

[/QUOTE]

me too Thanks for posting:)

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:44 pm

GOD i love them..

but i honesty feel sorry for look at babes' pics cos i really love MIke and love those 3 lil ones from my deepest heart..i canot help searching..those pics has been spreaded all over the world..i even ..honestly our CHinese fans even found those pics on a famous Chinese website..but...all of the comments is all about: aww..Michael jackson's children looks sooso beautiful..all of comments from those OUTsiders are positive..:)

i really love them and saved those precious pics..we havenot looked at their faces for years..GOD..u canot believe as Mike's loyal fans we have never loooked at his precious babes' pics..its painful sad..:( but i know that's all MIke's ideas and he love all of us and want all of us see his babes..what he doesnt wanna is let those midea look at them..he is just a dead-hard wonderful daddy and trying his very best to protect his babes' privacy..that's completely understandaable and reasonable..:)

anyway..i hope MIke feel easy about this problem, we love him and respect everything he has done..and as for his babes...i canot help but express how much excited i was when i saw their faces...so much beautiful and adorable babes...looks very much like their daddy...God BLESS mIKE..!!!!!:8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03fruits_apple :wub:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)