Super Bowl Countdown - Worst Halftime Shows

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

mjjfan37

Post by mjjfan37 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:09 pm

:bs I don't know about you guys but I am a little tired of folks finding every opportunity to bash Michael. He was rated the #2 worst half time super bowl performance. What the :censored !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I were anymore perfect I wouldn\\\'t be able to stand myself.:wink

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:12 pm

That's ridiculous,how can they say that?? Their just attention seeking.
[align=center]Image[/align]

mjjfan37

Post by mjjfan37 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:26 pm

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM

Post by stangetheman@YAHOO.COM » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:17 pm

The will be bagging michael one day

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:29 pm

People stop posting these negative articles on Michael. Ok, they make you mad, so what? Seriously stop. All they do is make you mad, and make other members mad. What's the point in getting mad? Do you guys like reading, or posting these negative articles for other fans to see or something?:cryptic Because it's really pointless...

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:45 pm

They're just being stupid! Besides, they'd be out numbered by thousands or even millions of other people who totally disagree. Other people will say that that was probably the BEST Super Bowl performance ever! And in my personal opinion it is. So just be like :ohnoyoudidnt whatever! We all know that that is a classic performance that will never be forgotten, for it will be remembered as an entertaining, meaningful, visual stunning and of course... very beautiful.:wub:

smoody

Post by smoody » Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:28 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;185107]People stop posting these negative articles on Michael. Ok, they make you mad, so what? Seriously stop. All they do is make you mad, and make other members mad. What's the point in getting mad? Do you guys like reading, or posting these negative articles for other fans to see or something?:cryptic Because it's really pointless...[/QUOTE]

I agree one thousand percent!!!!! What's the use in getting mad?

mjjfan37

Post by mjjfan37 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:50 am

The purpose iof posting the article was not to get anyone mad, angry, upset or anything else. I saw it, read it, and thought it was ridiculous. Maybe I should have given explanation for me posting the comments other than just my first reaction to them. I posted it because after reading it I felt sorry for Michael. Sorry for the fact that you can not turn on the radio, the television, watch a movie, go online, or anything else without someone for no reason at all saying something mean, ugly, or just inappropriate about the man. I was excited to come to this board and find others that still adore and respect Michael for his talent just as I do and so my first thought was to post the comments here among people whom I thougt would share my feelings of disbelief and want to support Michael even more considering all that he has and is continuing to go through.

I am sorry if my posting the comments have upset anyone and in the future will not post any unflattering comments or articles.

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:42 pm

The worst half-time show? It was the highest rated half-time show in history, how the hell was it bad? And again, people have to make pedophile jokes! I feel sorry for Michael, because despite everything, people are always gonna remember those allegations! It's just sad!

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:14 pm

[QUOTE=Cristine87;185151]The worst half-time show? It was the highest rated half-time show in history, how the hell was it bad?[/QUOTE]
It was? I had a feeling it was the most watched....but I wasn't sure.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

andryce76
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by andryce76 » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:46 pm

the only reason why they say that is because of the allegations. if 1993 never happened then it would have been the best performance.:unsure:

FUTURE MUSIC ROYALTY!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:52 pm

[QUOTE=mjjfan37;185135]The purpose iof posting the article was not to get anyone mad, angry, upset or anything else. I saw it, read it, and thought it was ridiculous. Maybe I should have given explanation for me posting the comments other than just my first reaction to them. I posted it because after reading it I felt sorry for Michael. Sorry for the fact that you can not turn on the radio, the television, watch a movie, go online, or anything else without someone for no reason at all saying something mean, ugly, or just inappropriate about the man. I was excited to come to this board and find others that still adore and respect Michael for his talent just as I do and so my first thought was to post the comments here among people whom I thougt would share my feelings of disbelief and want to support Michael even more considering all that he has and is continuing to go through.

I am sorry if my posting the comments have upset anyone and in the future will not post any unflattering comments or articles.[/QUOTE]
If people get mad, angry, or upset, that's their problem, mjjfan, NOT yours! :) Unless it's the Admin, or one of the mod's who's complaining and/or questioning a thread you've posted, do not worry! Not EVERYONE get's upset, some members learnt along time ago, how to deal with crappy articles like the one in this thread! :thumbsup

You can post anything you like, as long as you're not breaking the rules! :)

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Mack Dogg

Post by Mack Dogg » Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:03 am

Some media people are saying Prince's performance wasn't that great either. I saw it and damn near pee'd in my pants. It was that great!! Everybody says it's up there with MJ's Super Bowl performance. So don't let the opinions of some jerk off get to your heads.

Ben

Post by Ben » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:35 pm

Michael's Super Bowl performance is the best ever. Michael kicked off the Super Bowl performance in 1993 which is now a respected worldwide event that get's more attention outside the USA than the American Foot Ball game.

I've met a number of people over the years who aren't Michael Jackson fans, who thought his Super Bowl performance was brilliant, dispite the fact he did mime. I hope Michael does the Super Bowl half time show in 2008.

I thought Prince's Super Bowl performance was brilliant, and the second best I've seen after Michael's. I don't think the crowd were too in to Prince's performance though, and Prince looked kind of disapointed at the end of the the half time show, like he didn't get the response he was hoping for and should have got.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:34 am

Y'know, I can deal with the fact that people are gonna have certain opinions about Michael's life and those allegations, however do not try and downplay his f*cking accomplishments and his status as a pop music pioneer, legend, artist and entertainer. Relating to the Anna Nicole thing, I notice how all these people in the press and on blogs who were all but hanging her before are now kissing her @ss and it got me to thinking about Michael. If Michael, heaven forbid, were to die tommorrow, everybody all over the world and their mother would be kissing his ass, acting as if they never bashed him and I find it so sad, pathetic and two-faced that we torment certain celebrities when they are at there absolute worst and then when news breaks of their death, everyone wants to put on their other face and act saintly and speak as if they were there biggest fan. Michael get's so freakin' hated on, but if he left us, the whole f*cking world would shut down!