OFFICIAL THREAD: Michael to arrive in Japan for fan event (pics, vids etc)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:01 pm

InspirationMoonwalks;187627 wrote:Awww! :lol I hope you do get to meet him sometime, too; you deserve it! :8-26-03fruits_apple
Thank you, LOL.
Yes, it IS nice when we are guranteed things in life, particurally awesome things like that, lol, but sometimes the biggest blessings come unexpectedly, granting us our dreams come true when we least expect it...THAT can be beautiful, too. :D So again, it's really up to the individual how they want to make it happen, lol. So whether you choose to pay for your experience of meeting him or go with the flow, I wish you all the best of luck in the future! :thumbsup lol..
But you gotta remember, Tara, when was Michael last time in Norway? Or Sweden or Denmark? The answer is 1997, and the concert in Oslo, Norway wasn't even sold out, so the chance of him coming back here while being on tour or whatever, are microscopic. :( That is why I, and Mysti who also lives in a corner of the world where Michael rarely or never visit, would've go to the more expensive level and buy tickets to a VIP event like the Japan event. That is the only way we could've been sure of actually meeting him, ya know?

Of course I could've ordered a ticket to Las Vegas in, let's say, two weeks from now. I could attend a lot of musicals and went shopping at the Ceasar Palace, I might be extremely lucky and bump into Michael somewhere down the line, but what is the chance of that to happen? Zero to none. :zippedlips And besides, Las Vegas is not the cheapest destination to travel to either -- not from Norway, not from Scandinavia, and not from New Zealand. And even IF Michael choose to put Norway on the map of a possible new tour or whatever, what is the chance of meeting him in person? Not even if he visited Norway for a simple reason to visit friends and go shopping Norwegian trolls and traveling through the fjords. The chances are just too small.

But I have a bad quality to not be able to word my opinions the way I want it in English, so I guess I'll have to try again later, LOL.
Tracee's song is awesome, btw. Fits Michael's story and legacy perfectly :8-26-03respect:
I bet it does, I can't wait to hear it. :D
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

FriendinMoscow

Post by FriendinMoscow » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:45 pm

Oh, you'll LOVE Tracee's song, Veronica and Mysti! Why don't you PM me your addresses and I'll try to get it to you. And, yeah, I should get a copy of it to Sheree too. She heard it and seemed to like it,so....

Veronica, your last post totally makes sense. I see what you mean. I hope you and Mysti both get the chance to go to a VIP party close to your homes!

btw, I'm really sorry I'm so behind on everyone's fan fiction. I will get my **s back in gear soon!

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:11 pm

FriendinMoscow;187630 wrote:Oh, you'll LOVE Tracee's song, Veronica and Mysti! Why don't you PM me your addresses and I'll try to get it to you. And, yeah, I should get a copy of it to Sheree too. She heard it and seemed to like it,so....
Ohh, I will PM you my address straight away, Evalie. I can't wait to hear it. :D
Veronica, your last post totally makes sense. I see what you mean. I hope you and Mysti both get the chance to go to a VIP party close to your homes!
Aww, thanks, hun. :wub: I hope so too, it would really be a once in a lifetime moment, at least for me. :D
btw, I'm really sorry I'm so behind on everyone's fan fiction. I will get my **s back in gear soon!
Awww, don't worry about it, Evalie. :wub: Take your time.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:08 pm

But you gotta remember, Tara, when was Michael last time in Norway? Or Sweden or Denmark? The answer is 1997, and the concert in Oslo, Norway wasn't even sold out, so the chance of him coming back here while being on tour or whatever, are microscopic. That is why I, and Mysti who also lives in a corner of the world where Michael rarely or never visit, would've go to the more expensive level and buy tickets to a VIP event like the Japan event. That is the only way we could've been sure of actually meeting him, ya know?

Of course I could've ordered a ticket to Las Vegas in, let's say, two weeks from now. I could attend a lot of musicals and went shopping at the Ceasar Palace, I might be extremely lucky and bump into Michael somewhere down the line, but what is the chance of that to happen? Zero to none. And besides, Las Vegas is not the cheapest destination to travel to either -- not from Norway, not from Scandinavia, and not from New Zealand. And even IF Michael choose to put Norway on the map of a possible new tour or whatever, what is the chance of meeting him in person? Not even if he visited Norway for a simple reason to visit friends and go shopping Norwegian trolls and traveling through the fjords. The chances are just too small.

But I have a bad quality to not be able to word my opinions the way I want it in English, so I guess I'll have to try again later, LOL.
No, no you make total sense and I can definitely see your point. :8-26-03fruits_apple I do hope, however, that he eventually has something like a CD signing or other type of 'meet and greet' that would be somewhat more affordable to more fans again (like he has in the past)--that way, you would be guranteed to meet him, but wouldn't have to fork out as much, lol. ;) I guess we Americans forget how lucky we are sometimes, although we all know that there was a long while there where we couldn't exactly say that anymore, :( Though I will say that I've yet to just "bump" into the man--all my experiences thus far, even though I wasn't expecting to meet or come close to him--have came with knowing he'd be there first. :P Though I would LOVE to just run into him the way Sheree did....THAT would be amazing, as well! :D :wub: hehehe..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

T0dd0la

Post by T0dd0la » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:10 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;187619]:lol I can just imagine you walking up to Michael and saying that, lol and then adding "Here's a little something from T0dd0la Productions" and hand him a package containing video's! :lol :lol Cute![/QUOTE]

Hahahaha.. Briliant:mf_w00t2: :lol

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:20 am

[QUOTE=T0dd0la;187677]Hahahaha.. Briliant:mf_w00t2: :lol[/QUOTE]
:lol I visualised you doing that, Ola...........and in my mind it was so cute! :wub:

Did you read about Renee's night out with E'Casanova and his crew? :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:34 am

Shannon wrote:OMFG, Mysti... What is this Renee girl made of??? She must definitely been born under a lucky star. God, I envy her so much. First having this magic encounter with Michael, then she bumps into E'Casanova... Wow, I'm literally speechless... again.

She's such a sweetie, no wonder why everybody likes her so much either. I so wish I will be in similar shoes like her one day. To me, an evening like that (or perhaps I rather should say days? ) is worth at least twice as much as 3 grand. Boy, I'd give so much for experiences and meetings like those. Awww... that must be the ultimate blessing. Ultimate.

Very, very few are able to tell stories like Renee's. And ohh, I know she deserves it so much.
I KNOWWWWWW....she was truly blessed that night, I am telling you--soooo lucky! I especially loved this part:
He saw me through the masses and called my name, he and his crew were going out again and asked if I would like to join them a second time. He didn’t have to ask twice.
:mf_w00t2: @called my name! Gawddddddd.......LMAO! She strikes me as being a very nice person and once you've met her, you can't forget her because she's such a sweetie and obviously loads of fun to have around! Obviously E'Casanova thought so too! :wink Aww...:wub:

I'm so glad you enjoyed reading about Renee's experience, not only with Michael but with E'Casanova too! :D

Mysti!

PS! Oh, I forgot to answer your question: Well, she's made of sugar and spice..... and everything nice! :bleh :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:41 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;187680] PS! Oh, I forgot to answer your question: Well, she's made of sugar and spice..... and everything nice! :bleh :lol[/QUOTE]

:o What a bloody coincidense, because that is exactly what I am made of. :lol Perhaps I should start packing my suitcase in anticipation of the next VIP event, aye? :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

CJluvsMJ

Post by CJluvsMJ » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:34 pm

That's it, I'm leaving the country. :lol
I'm so happy but jealous! :rollin
I know what to do: I'm gonna spend my college funds! :greedy
:icrackingup
[align=center]Image

~*Daddy, Grandma, Princess, & Michael are my true guardian angels.*~

~*I'll never let you part, for you're always in my heart.*~
[/align]

MJ_Is_The_King

Post by MJ_Is_The_King » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:42 pm

Those pictures look awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Michael,

I think you are the most amazing performer to ever walk

on this Earth. And you're right, the world needs more

love. I've listened to your music when I was 4 years old.

My mother loves your music. And I know you're innocent.

I give you all my love and my prayers.

I Love You MJ,

April