Nancy Grace is OUT at Court TV

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Tue May 08, 2007 9:04 pm

I posted this in the main MJ section because I wanted to make sure everyone saw it. -whisper

Nancy Grace Is Exiting Court TV

By Anne Becker -- Broadcasting & Cable, 5/8/2007 8:52:00 AM

Nancy Grace, whose show, Closing Arguments, was being cut from two hours to one as part of a general network overhaul, will stay at Court through the summer and will keep her show on co-owned net, Headline News.

Grace said she was leaving the network after 10 years to focus on her headline show and outside activities.

"After ten wonderful years at Court TV, I have decided to leave the network to focus on my Headline News program and my charitable endeavors. Court TV will always hold a special place in my heart, and I will always look back at my time there with great gratitude and affection."

Sources say she has wanted to leave the network for a long time and asked to be let out of her contract. No word on what show will replace her show.

Source: http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6440044.html

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Tue May 08, 2007 9:08 pm

Nancy Grace to end Court TV show
By jill vejnoska | Tuesday, May 8, 2007, 12:47 PM
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Variety reports that “Nancy Grace: Closing Arguments” will air through the summer, then wave bye-bye. That should be right around the time that Star Jones Reynolds lands on Court TV’s schedule with HER new talk show, hmm….

In a statement, Grace said, “After ten wonderful years at Court TV, I have decided to leave the network to focus on my Headline News program and my charitable endeavors.”

Court TV had already announced that “Closing Arguments,” which currently airs from 3-5 p.m. weekdays, would shrink to an hour to accomodate the Amazing Shrinking Star’s as-yet unnamed show at 4 p.m. Uncharitable types (i.e. not Nancy Grace) might think that had something to do with her decision to leave.

Source: http://www.ajc.com/entertainment/conten ... _show.html

MJSpice

Post by MJSpice » Tue May 08, 2007 11:16 pm

[QUOTE=whisper;191481]Nancy Grace to end Court TV show
By jill vejnoska | Tuesday, May 8, 2007, 12:47 PM
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Variety reports that “Nancy Grace: Closing Arguments” will air through the summer, then wave bye-bye. That should be right around the time that Star Jones Reynolds lands on Court TV’s schedule with HER new talk show, hmm….

In a statement, Grace said, “After ten wonderful years at Court TV, I have decided to leave the network to focus on my Headline News program and my charitable endeavors.”

Court TV had already announced that “Closing Arguments,” which currently airs from 3-5 p.m. weekdays, would shrink to an hour to accomodate the Amazing Shrinking Star’s as-yet unnamed show at 4 p.m. Uncharitable types (i.e. not Nancy Grace) might think that had something to do with her decision to leave.

Source: http://www.ajc.com/entertainment/conten ... _show.html[/QUOTE]
FINALLY! WOO HOO! *CELEBRATES*
From MJSpice

forevercametoday

Post by forevercametoday » Tue May 08, 2007 11:34 pm

I'll celebrate only when her obituary is announced...

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Wed May 09, 2007 12:56 am

whisper;191478 wrote: "After ten wonderful years at Court TV, I have decided to leave the network to focus on my Headline News program and my charitable endeavors. Court TV will always hold a special place in my heart, and I will always look back at my time there with great gratitude and affection."/
Chariatable my ass!!!
Sources say she has wanted to leave the network for a long time and asked to be let out of her contract. No word on what show will replace her show.
Oh bitch please. They probably fired her ass.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

superchick
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by superchick » Wed May 09, 2007 1:15 am

Another one down ya'll. The saying "Reap what you sew" is coming to fruituion. Diane Diamond down, Nancy Grace down, Aphrodite(sp?) Jones allegedly converted out of the dark side. Let's keep it going. Of course the ultimate victory will be when Michael comes back (although to us he never went away) with a new album to prove everyone wrong and that he can still have a successful career.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed May 09, 2007 1:40 am

But it's really something to see the fall of court tv as it once was after they participated in one of the most shameful situations ever with their coverage of Mike's case.

Remember, Dimond couldn't have gotten that cushy job at court tv if they didn't welcome her and her poisonous venom into their ranks. They made their Faustian deal with the devil, and karma is always a bitch.

andryce76
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by andryce76 » Wed May 09, 2007 8:37 am

courtv was an excellnt station at one time. but they wen't the way of the tabloids just trash.:(

FUTURE MUSIC ROYALTY!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:57 pm

I think I hear angels singing
*angels singing hallelujah*
:lol OH have the mighty have fallen. Oh my God I'm so happy! Another down:cool:

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed May 09, 2007 4:17 pm

Finally judgment day has come. I'm so happy that she's finally leaving court TV so I don't have to see that ugly smirk on her face anymore.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu May 10, 2007 8:25 pm

Saphster;191494 wrote:Chariatable my ass!!!

Oh bitch please. They probably fired her ass.

Okay? Her likability is zilch....who in the hell took her serious? What sane person?
But it's really something to see the fall of court tv as it once was after they participated in one of the most shameful situations ever with their coverage of Mike's case.
All that high horse riding got them butt cramps. I can smile knowing that television is a bit better off w/out them.

I think someone should do a chart of all the trial's circus performers and see who's still left standing. Seems like they're all dropping like flies!
[align=center]Image[/align]

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Thu May 10, 2007 11:34 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;191592]Okay? Her likability is zilch....who in the hell took her serious? What sane person? [/QUOTE]

Sneddon perhaps.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

mcilroga

Post by mcilroga » Fri May 11, 2007 1:15 am

Later, Miss Grace.

It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Fri May 11, 2007 3:26 am

OH that pic is terrible! :lol :lol

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri May 11, 2007 9:18 pm

[QUOTE=mcilroga;191606]Later, Miss Grace.

Image[/QUOTE]
So that's what Nancy looks like...