Who would you choose?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Saphster

Who would you choose?

Post by Saphster » Wed May 09, 2007 1:26 am

I was just wondering who would you guys like to see Michael work with musically in the future? If you could choose who would they be?

I have a few people I'd like to see him work with.

Pharell Williams- I think they'd do really good music together, and even Pharell has said Michael is probably the only person he has yet to work with.

Shakira- Imagine them dancing the tango in a video or something. :lol Sooo sexy. It'd be interesting to see these two do something together.

Ashanti- I don't know but I would like to see how this would turn out.

Will.I.Am- Of course! Does some great beats.

Gnars Barkely(sp?)

Janet Jackson (again:D )

Kem- many of you probably don't even know who Kem is. :icrackingup

I am dead sleepy, and running out of people...someone suggest some people, maybe someone close to Michael's level...

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

miss

Who would you choose?

Post by miss » Wed May 09, 2007 4:10 am

Shakira???? Ashanti????

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO

what are you thinking Saph?? lol

they are wayyyyyyy out of his league!!!!!!!

he needs to go back to Quincy Jones, Bruce S, Teddy Riley

all the old and good ones!!

also I wouldnt mind if he did a duet with Christina Aguilera cause she has a great voice

Linda Perry! he should totally team up with her... she's amazing
one day I'll fly away, leave all this to yesterday...

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Who would you choose?

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed May 09, 2007 4:42 pm

Hmm, that's a tough one, but I would say definitely Alicia Keys. They both have a lot of soul in their music, and they're both brilliant. And Christina Aguilera would be a good choice too. And he would be great with John Legend.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

DirtyDiana87

Who would you choose?

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Wed May 09, 2007 6:24 pm

I'd have to say Christina Aguilera and maybe Beyonce. :)

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Who would you choose?

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed May 09, 2007 6:40 pm

Definitely agree about Christina. That would be awesome! :D But I think that if they were to work together, while a ballad would be nice, it would be even better if they did some sort of rousing uptempo number, something soulful like 'Ain't No Other Man' or even more like
'Fighter'..with both their voices, that would be through the roof! :mf_w00t2: :P

I know about 99% of the board will disagree with me on this, lol, but I still say a collaboration of some sort with him and Justin would be hot. :P It would have the same effect as Madonna with Britney, the original legend and someone obviously inspired by them, their younger counterpart, if you will. An uptempo preferably..:cool:

I'd love to see him work with Stevie Wonder again..or the Bee Gees. And Janet. :P Or maybe finally with Prince..oh so many possibilites! Can't wait to see what he comes up with! :P
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Saphster

Who would you choose?

Post by Saphster » Wed May 09, 2007 9:28 pm

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;191530]Hmm, that's a tough one, but I would say definitely Alicia Keys. They both have a lot of soul in their music, and they're both brilliant. And Christina Aguilera would be a good choice too. And he would be great with John Legend.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah I had forgot all about Alicia Keys. I'd love to see that happen.

Christina and Michael would be great! But, I think Christina has too much of a voice for Michael. :lol It would be hard for him to keep up.:P

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Saphster

Who would you choose?

Post by Saphster » Wed May 09, 2007 9:29 pm

[QUOTE=miss;191504]Shakira???? Ashanti????

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO

what are you thinking Saph?? lol

they are wayyyyyyy out of his league!!!!!!!

he needs to go back to Quincy Jones, Bruce S, Teddy Riley

all the old and good ones!!

also I wouldnt mind if he did a duet with Christina Aguilera cause she has a great voice

Linda Perry! he should totally team up with her... she's amazing[/QUOTE]

Hey......

What's wrong with Shakira?:lol She's cool. And Ashanti....well I'm not to sure why but something about her makes me choose her. :icrackingup

Saphster

Who would you choose?

Post by Saphster » Wed May 09, 2007 9:32 pm

InspirationMoonwalks;191536 wrote:Definitely agree about Christina. That would be awesome! :D But I think that if they were to work together, while a ballad would be nice, it would be even better if they did some sort of rousing uptempo number, something soulful like 'Ain't No Other Man' or even more like
'Fighter'..with both their voices, that would be through the roof! :mf_w00t2: :P
Again, Christina's voice is too much. lol...I mean not saying she can come closr to his brillance, but when it comes to voice she'd probably go too way over the top like in most of her songs. And he'd be stuck doing the dancing.:lol
I know about 99% of the board will disagree with me on this, lol, but I still say a collaboration of some sort with him and Justin would be hot. :P It would have the same effect as Madonna with Britney, the original legend and someone obviously inspired by them, their younger counterpart, if you will. An uptempo preferably..:cool:
Yes! I'd love to see that. And you're right it would have the same effect, or maybe even WAY stronger since it is Michael Jackson. Then, everyone can see them 2 together, and see that Michael still has it in the bag, and no matter how good Justin is he can never truly compare, and that it's all good. I think that combo would be great also, and you're right that many people will disagree!

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Who would you choose?

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed May 09, 2007 9:54 pm

Okay, I admit I don't like Justin personally, but I do think it would be interesting if he and Michael did something together.

And Michael and Prince? How awesome would that be! Two legends together. However, I can't really see that happening because Michael and Prince are both strong-minded perfectionists and like to have their own style, so they might clash.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

miss

Who would you choose?

Post by miss » Thu May 10, 2007 2:48 am

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;191536]Definitely agree about Christina. That would be awesome! :D But I think that if they were to work together, while a ballad would be nice, it would be even better if they did some sort of rousing uptempo number, something soulful like 'Ain't No Other Man' or even more like

I'd love to see him work with Stevie Wonder again..or the Bee Gees. And Janet. :P Or maybe finally with Prince..oh so many possibilites! Can't wait to see what he comes up with! :P[/QUOTE]
Michael and the bee gees totally rock so does Michael and prince

But Tara dont ever say the words collaboration with MJ or Justin or Britney or even Madonna in the same sentence!!!! lol

It would be so wrong for him to work with them... they are so out of his league and out of the question!! lol

he needs to work with talented ppl like him ppl with experience and actuall talent in writing and composing...

miss

Who would you choose?

Post by miss » Thu May 10, 2007 2:52 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;191556]Hey......

What's wrong with Shakira?:lol She's cool. And Ashanti....well I'm not to sure why but something about her makes me choose her. :icrackingup[/QUOTE]
Whats wrong with Shakira? everything!! :lol

She has an annoying voice, she has stupid songs that when you hear the lyrics you wonder who in the world can write a sentence like:

Lucky that my breasts are small and humble so you dont confuse them with mountains.

obviously she can... lol

she has no talent aside from dancing... she can really move I give her that...
but singing? yiks... lol

mysteriousone

Who would you choose?

Post by mysteriousone » Thu May 10, 2007 5:20 am

I wanna see Michael and Justin do something together! And...and Michael and Madonna! :)

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

miss

Who would you choose?

Post by miss » Thu May 10, 2007 5:39 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;191573]I wanna see Michael and Justin do something together! And...and Michael and Madonna! :)

Mysti![/QUOTE]
No you dont!!!! you dont want Michael the genious with that peep squeak
to join together!! bluhhhhhhhhh

and you want what I tell you to want!! :rollin J/K

Saphster

Who would you choose?

Post by Saphster » Thu May 10, 2007 11:39 pm

[QUOTE=miss;191574]No you dont!!!! you dont want Michael the genious with that peep squeak
to join together!! bluhhhhhhhhh

and you want what I tell you to want!! :rollin J/K[/QUOTE]

LOL :icrackingup

Well, I mean Shakira can sing good, but in SPANISH.:lol In english....well.....let's just say English isn't all the great, but like I said if they ever did the tango or something in a video that'd be some hell of a video. Interesting as hell. lol

Michael and Prince, oh hell no. I think Dana is right. Since they are extreme perfectionists, and have completely different styles some tension would definately start up. I don't think Prince would usually agree with everything Michael would suggest, and I don't think michael would repeat the favor either. :lol

miss

Who would you choose?

Post by miss » Fri May 11, 2007 6:44 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;191604]LOL :icrackingup

Well, I mean Shakira can sing good, but in SPANISH.:lol In english....well.....let's just say English isn't all the great, but like I said if they ever did the tango or something in a video that'd be some hell of a video. Interesting as hell. lol

Michael and Prince, oh hell no. I think Dana is right. Since they are extreme perfectionists, and have completely different styles some tension would definately start up. I don't think Prince would usually agree with everything Michael would suggest, and I don't think michael would repeat the favor either. :lol[/QUOTE]
Saph hun I think you need to clean your ears... :lol

Shakira cant sing. THE END. :lol

Oh and I think it would be brilliant if he did a duet with Andrea Bucelli...
That man's voice is soooo beautiful it hurts!!
And also maybe Eros Ramazzotti I like him alot too