Wow, Mike was certainly acting weird here, wasn\'t he?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

mcilroga

Post by mcilroga » Mon May 14, 2007 12:12 am

From the Bambi Awards:

:rollin

"Jesus!" :lol
It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon May 14, 2007 12:57 am

LMAO...he was probably nervous? :icrackingup

That's real strange for Michael to get nervous though...

But, I never seen this before. Thanks for sharing! And I loved the "Jesus!" part. Let's us know Michael is definately not different than the rest of us.:lol

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Mon May 14, 2007 1:43 am

omg, wow he was nervous..he was like shaking when he put his glasses on! lol

But usually, when he speaks and he gets nervous, i know he smiles alot and laffs. I've never seen him this way though.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon May 14, 2007 2:04 am

[QUOTE=ajkinkycuffs;191784]
But usually, when he speaks and he gets nervous, i know he smiles alot and laffs. I've never seen him this way though.[/QUOTE]

Well, it's nothing new. He always shows that cheesed out smile, and goofy laugh. lol In the Oprah interview, Barbera Walters, and others too. He always gets so freakin nervous, and shy but it suits him.

"Jesus!":lol

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

stangetheman@YAHOO.COM

Post by stangetheman@YAHOO.COM » Mon May 14, 2007 10:47 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;191786]Well, it's nothing new. He always shows that cheesed out smile, and goofy laugh. lol In the Oprah interview, Barbera Walters, and others too. He always gets so freakin nervous, and shy but it suits him.

"Jesus!":lol[/QUOTE]
It was around the time he was doing the interveiw with bashers he was up set about the blaket stuff remember when he was on bashers interveiw they show him at the bambi awards

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Mon May 14, 2007 3:38 pm

LOL This was soooo cute and hilarious! :rollin I love when he says " u can become an astronaut....or win a Bambi Award, like me":lol And man, what was up with the twitches at the end!:lol

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Mon May 14, 2007 7:57 pm

the video is not allowed to watch right now..but i could imagine how MIKE COULD be nervous sometimes..ha..yes that's natural..everybody could be nervous..xiixhaha..:lol :8-26-03fruits_apple
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon May 14, 2007 9:20 pm

[QUOTE=minnie yu;191836]the video is not allowed to watch right now..but i could imagine how MIKE COULD be nervous sometimes..ha..yes that's natural..everybody could be nervous..xiixhaha..:lol :8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I got the same message when I tried to view the video too, but then I thought, hmmm......do I really really want to see poor Michael in the state some of the guys have mentioned in here, and decided NO, I don't! :uh_uh:

And you're right, Minnie, lots of people get nervous, it's quite normal! :thumbsup

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

mcilroga

Post by mcilroga » Wed May 16, 2007 1:38 am

Mysti and minnie, in case you do want to check it out, simply go here.

It's more funny than embarassing. You'll get a laugh, everyone makes a fool of themselves sometimes. :lol
It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Wed May 16, 2007 2:56 am

[QUOTE=mcilroga;191956]Mysti and minnie, in case you do want to check it out, simply go here.

It's more funny than embarassing. You'll get a laugh, everyone makes a fool of themselves sometimes. :lol[/QUOTE]
Aww...thanks Jesse :wub:

You're right, everybody makes a fool of themselves at sometime or another but on NATIONAL TV? I think NOT! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

EDIT: OMG Boris Becker!!! Am I so glad I clicked onto that link--I never thought I'd see The Tennis Legend Boris Becker and Michael Jackson together in the same place......omg fantasticcc!! Aww...Michael's so cute and funny! Poor guy was nervous that particular night--that stood out a mile! Perhaps because he knew Halle Berry was gonna be there in the audience! Gawd she's gorgeous! :wub:

Thanks for sharing, Jesse! I loved it! :thumbsup

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Wed May 16, 2007 3:04 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;191851]Yeah, I got the same message when I tried to view the video too, but then I thought, hmmm......do I really really want to see poor Michael in the state some of the guys have mentioned in here, and decided NO, I don't! :uh_uh:

And you're right, Minnie, lots of people get nervous, it's quite normal! :thumbsup

Mysti![/QUOTE]

It's really not like that. It's very cute actually.:P

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Wed May 16, 2007 3:49 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;191963]It's really not like that. It's very cute actually.:P[/QUOTE]
Yeah, curiosity got the better of me and I watched it! :mf_w00t2: (Read my previous post -- I edited it, LOL)

Michael can make a fool of himself in front of me anyday!! :wub:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Wed May 16, 2007 2:20 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;191962] Poor guy was nervous that particular night--that stood out a mile! Perhaps because he knew Halle Berry was gonna be there in the audience! Gawd she's gorgeous! :wub:

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Ohh, isn't she? She's absolutely stunning. :wub: I like her best with short hair though, I don't think she suits long hair as much. I heard she was going to shave off her hair for her next movie, I'm sure she'll be sexy as bold too. :wink

But ohh, poor Michael. :( I wouldn't be surprised if all the stress with Blanket, not to mention that jerk Martin Bashir, had a great influence on him that night. He didn't look himself at all. Aah, I'm so glad al that crap is gone now.

Ohh, and btw, I wish the German television would stop dubbing their shows. It's really annoying, although Ich liebe dich, LOL.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Purple_Angel

Post by Purple_Angel » Wed May 16, 2007 6:44 pm

Aww, he was so cute! espically with the "head twitching". LOL!
Icon made by Pam_Hikaru on livejournal.