For all the MJ and LMP lovers...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun May 20, 2007 4:20 am

This is a really sweet video...it changes your opinion about Lisa. She's really a good person. Too bad this did not last..

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

TruthSeeker

Post by TruthSeeker » Sun May 20, 2007 10:27 am

Thank GOD it's over!

wacky_sis

Post by wacky_sis » Sun May 20, 2007 3:42 pm

WTF?? What does she mean by saying he loved her "as much as he was capable of loving someone"??? She makes it sound like he's not able to love someone like anybody else. Look at the damn pictures and videos of them together, he had the hugest grin on his face almost every time they where together and she was the one that looked like she was constantly smelling sh*t. I really don't buy that whole "oh I loved him but I'm not sure he loved me back, I think he used me" crap. Lisa needs to stop worrying about what people say and face the fact that their marriage not working out may have also been her fault!!! She always blames it on Michael, saying it was him the one who messed up or whatever. I wasn't there and I don't pretend to know it was or wasn't his fault, BUT, she makes it sound like he's this horrible person who used her for his personal gain, and you can clearly see he was crazy about her, either that or he's a damn good actor!!

EDIT: OK I just realized the title of this thread, so maybe you should just ignore my ranting

\\\"In the end, everything turns out just fine. - Ana E.\\\"

\\\"It\\\'s better to feel sorry for what you\\\'ve done, than to feel sorry for what you didn\\\'t do.\\\" - ???

trenny

Post by trenny » Sun May 20, 2007 4:08 pm

This does'nt change the way I feel about the negative comments she's made about him since, cause she said some really mean things about him while Michael has stayed respectfull towards her:glare:

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sun May 20, 2007 4:28 pm

[QUOTE=trenny;192267]This does'nt change the way I feel about the negative comments she's made about him since, cause she said some really mean things about him while Michael has stayed respectfull towards her:glare:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, as far as I know and can remember, Michael has never said anything but sweet things about her. However, Lisa Marie has to me always seemed to be in need to be in the center of attention, and with Michael by her side, that just wasn't possible. I'm sure she's a great woman, but I have never been a fan of her.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Sun May 20, 2007 6:01 pm

Sorry, but I never liked Lisa Marie and never will. She makes it seem that he manipulated her, hello, why did you marry him in the first place then? I just don't trust her.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Sun May 20, 2007 7:25 pm

I think michael was one of those seasoned people in her life. They're not there to stay, they're just there for a few seasons. people come and go.

And vice versa for LMP to be one of those seasoned people in HIS life.
I'm sure at one point they did love each other, but it just didnt last. Simple as that.

Im not really sure what to think as whether or not she was munipulative or shoot, even if he was munipulative. I just think he was only able to give her so much love(which obviously wasn't enough because they're not together) even if he did wanted to give more or not. And vice versa. But that's the way it was suppose to be. *shrugs*

I think of all the experiences he's gone through in his life, I don't really expect him to be with anyone else soon because I think he would like to see his children grow up. And give all of his time to his kids for now, at least until they're a bit older I think. And sure he does get lonely at times, just like everyone does, but that feeling may instantly go away because he knows his kids love him. So the loneliness people get from not being a relationship isn't so much the primary thing. There can be other forms of fullfillment of that void - kids, friends, family etc.

And it would be nice to see him with someone again, but some people are ment to be in a relationship, and some arent. Whether he is or not, we don't know. Only time will tell.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sun May 20, 2007 7:29 pm

[QUOTE=trenny;192267]This does'nt change the way I feel about the negative comments she's made about him since, cause she said some really mean things about him while Michael has stayed respectfull towards her:glare:[/QUOTE]

Yep, that's exactly right. In my opinion, this makes me think WORSE of her since she clearly negated her admiration for the man later by going on a smear campaign, coyly wanting to promote her album, but finding the need to slip in snide, hurtful remarks about the man she once married.
[align=center]Image[/align]

mjlover123

Post by mjlover123 » Sun May 20, 2007 8:23 pm

The cow talks about Michael using her she used Michael for one thing i think. Am even ashamed to say what she used him for because its very disgusting.:mad:

CJJluvsMJJ

Post by CJJluvsMJJ » Sun May 20, 2007 9:46 pm

[QUOTE=mjlover123;192282]The cow talks about Michael using her she used Michael for one thing i think. Am even ashamed to say what she used him for because its very disgusting.:mad:[/QUOTE]
AGREED! :mad:

Justlookingaround

Post by Justlookingaround » Sun May 20, 2007 9:59 pm

[QUOTE=CJJluvsMJJ;192283]AGREED! :mad:[/QUOTE]
Yeah she is a good person. The same good person who said who said his trial was a blessing. The same good person who could not even say if he is not a child molester or not. The same good person who said Michael used her. And, the same good person who said she saw stuff going on she could do nothing about. Yeah she is a good person.

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Sun May 20, 2007 10:15 pm

anyway..i do wish MIke could find the right and deserved woman in his life..thats all what i want right now..i donot wanna talk anything about lmp right now..she has talked about too much since the first record came out..i think she was at her best during the time she was with our man..ha..let this woman go..:lol
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Sun May 20, 2007 10:47 pm

My opinion still stands, I don't regret anything negative I've said about her. Michael could have done so much better, I think she loved him the way she loved all 15 partners she had before him, honestly ( I have said this over and over) I don't think she knows or capable of being inlove with someone because when u really narrow it down, take a good look at the picture, it did'nt make sense in my opinon, it looked rehersed, not that I'm saying no one can love and be inlove in general but in her case I find it hard to believe that she actually felt the way she felt about him at that time. I think she was confused, she did'nt know what she really wanted. I believe she had her intenions when she got into the relationship with him, she love the "spotlight" and the "attention" everyone knew her as Elvis's daughter, did'nt really pay to much attention to the fact UNTIL SHE MARRIED MICHAEL all of a sudden u see her on these big Magazine covers(w/him of course), your hearing more about her in the news, she's travinling to places she prob. has never been before, meeting bigtime people she's never met etc....besides the sex I think she LOVED that! she claimed that she did'nt marry michael for a music career, but I think it was BS she new exackly what she was getting into may I quote: (Diana sawyer primetime interview) w/o being asked this is what she says: "oh and I'm did'nt marry michael just to get a recording career I don't need it , it's garbage". :rolleyes: whatever, if music was garbage to her why 11 or 13yrs later come out with two lame CDs? if u did'nt need it? maybe she did'nt want it to seem obvious at the time that that's what she wanted from him aswell. I lost respect, not that I had any for her in the first place, for lisa marie and when she said in the interview( I don't remember if it was howard stern or oprah) that she dos'nt know why she married michael, what was I thinking? just to name two of the negative, backstabbing remarks she said about him. ( I'm not making this up these words came out of her mouth) I thought to myself I wonder does Michael ask the same questions. bottom line she's a bitch and to top it off she is'nt cute:8-26-03yuk: :lol as for michael hopefully he opened up his eyes and tries not to take that route again.

smoody

Post by smoody » Sun May 20, 2007 11:14 pm

[QUOTE=Justlookingaround;192284]Yeah she is a good person. The same good person who said who said his tried was a blessing. The same good person who could not even say if he is not a child molester or not. The same good person who said Michael used her. And, the same good person who said she saw stuff going on she could do nothing about. Yeah she is a good person.[/QUOTE]

I agree totally!! I found out everything I needed to know about this chick when she went on Larry King Live and said it was a "blessing" the trial was happening when it was so she woudn't have to talk about Michael while trying to promote her album!!!:blink: She doesn't love that man and she never did!!!
I have been through a ugly separation and divorce.But if I were to see my ex going through something that horrible I couldn't be that calus.(sp?) She needs to stop playing the I'm so hurt role.

mjlover123

Post by mjlover123 » Mon May 21, 2007 12:14 am

[QUOTE=smoody;192292]I agree totally!! I found out everything I needed to know about this chick when she went on Larry King Live and said it was a "blessing" the trial was happening when it was so she woudn't have to talk about Michael while trying to promote her album!!!:blink: She doesn't love that man and she never did!!!
I have been through a ugly separation and divorce.But if I were to see my ex going through something that horrible I couldn't be that calus.(sp?) She needs to stop playing the I'm so hurt role.[/QUOTE]

U think Michael ever loved her?