Transcript from Aphrodite Jones Online Chat

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:09 pm

I hope this hasn't been posted before...? :blink:

Credits to stathoulis at ClubMJ:

Today 7pm UK time Aphrodite Jones ,author of the book MICHAEL JACKSON CONSPIRACY, chatted online with the members of MJSN.org! Here is the transcript of the discussion! Credits: MJHellas.gr

Admin said: yes! hello
Miri said: Hi Ms. Jones! Nice to meet you!
Admin said: so, let's start
AphroditeJones said: Let's talk about Micahel!
Miri said: I would like to know: What was it in the first place that made you want to write this book?
AphroditeJones said: I wrote this book because I realized that michael was being "used" by the media
Dutchie said: Hello?
Dutchie said: Ahhh I am here
Admin said: The chat is moderated. That means, only Mrs. Jones and one user at a time can speak.
Dutchie said: Hello Ms. Jones, I hope you're well. I would like to ask you: Why are speaking up NOW, and why didn't you speak up when it really mattered?
AphroditeJones said: I needed time to process this -- and to find the guts to go up against the media
Admin said: dancinmachine, any questions to Mrs. Jones?
AphroditeJones said: Also - -I didn't think MJ was innocent until aftetr the trial ended!
StarTrader said: What was the one piece of evidence, you found whilst investigating this case, that really made you belive in Michael's innocence (and made you change your mind)?
StarTrader said: believe*
AphroditeJones said: i looked at the police tape that Gavin Arvizo (accuser) did with the police. the kid told police he didn't know what an ejaculation was.. hew was age 13 at the time.
Admin said: MikeFan, do you have a question?
MJMia said: Hello Mrs Jones
AphroditeJones said: Gavin, at age 13, was also being very "careful" in all of his answers to police. It semed tlike he was almost scripted.
MJMia said: I would like to know do you know sympathize wiht MJ after you realized he is innocent?
MJMia said: *with
MikeFan said: no not now
AphroditeJones said: I totally sympathize with MJ -- he has been put through hell and back agains -- all because people want money!
sabine said: Hi Mrs. Jones, during the trial I%u2019ve got the impression, that some media-persons who tried to bring a fair coverage were forced back into the line, e.g. Geraldo Rivera (who mentioned something like that himself) and Jane Valez-Mitchel (who appeared changed after seeing Michael in court and changed after that again - back into the line). Can you confirm this? Have you experienced something of that kind yourself? Or do you have information about something like that?
AphroditeJones said: Media people were not put "in the backof the line" at all -- but they followed a trend. That was clear. Some people just couldn't think for themeselves anymore
AphroditeJones said: I would say that, yes, i was one of those people. I was not "thinking" fairly. i was on one tr5ack - and I followed what everyone else was doing. A really dangerous trrend in the media today!
AphroditeJones said: HAS ANYONE BEEN ABLE TO GET THE BOOK FROM BARNES & NOBLE.COM?
Mia said: yeah, i dont have any question
AphroditeJones said: Has anyone seent he Jordie Chandler "bombshell" we posted on my web site?
MaslowNYC said: What was the booking signing in L.A. like with Mesereau?
AphroditeJones said: I want people to check my web site out and see what I write about June Chandler (which comes from the book)
StarTrader said: Why do the media portray Michael in such a negative light? Is it because of his wealth, power and status? Why did they tear down such a legendary man?
Dutchie said: I'd like to know how the way fans supported Michael came across to you, and what you thought of it- really. I would like to add , being in the courthouse myself, that it hurt to see the media sitting there knowing they were going to plain out lie about what went on in there. We as fans knew the truth and having to read the lies and fabrications was quite hurtful. I'd also like your thoughts on that
AphroditeJones said: There's enough evidence to suggest that the Chandlers also set Michael up, and he got really bad advice to ever settle with them at all.
Eddie said: hello
MikeFan said: Mrs. Jones have You meet with Michael and talked with him about that the case
MJMia said: have you ever meet Michael in person?
StarTrader said: Yes, have you met Michael?
AphroditeJones said: I met Michael once -- he said "hi" -- that was it
Admin said: Mrs. Jones, I want to repeat two users questions please.
Admin said: , during the trial I%u2019ve got the impression, that some media-persons who tried to bring a fair coverage were forced back into the line, e.g. Geraldo Rivera (who mentioned something like that himself) and Jane Valez-Mitchel (who appeared changed after seeing Michael in court and changed after that again - back into the line). Can you confirm this? Have you experienced something of that kind yourself? Or do you have information about something like that?
AphroditeJones said: About the fans at the courthouse, the media was "tolerant" of fans - and not really interested in what they had to say. That was wrong. But I was also hulity of that -- until the daythat I went to the gates oif Neverland.
Miri said: what happened at the gates of neverland?
AphroditeJones said: To repeat -- the media people who "changed their minds" about MJ's guilt -- were never told what to say. the media doesn't work that way. It
AphroditeJones said: Witht the media, it's more like osmosis. People take someone's lead - -then they run with it. If their view isn't popular, they might hide.
AphroditeJones said: Has anyone out there read the book yet????????
Dutchie said: Nope, haven't read it yet. Send me a copy haha.
StarTrader said: lol
MikeFan said: Have You ever talk with those people, who blamed Michael in court ?
TSCM said: Yes, I have read it.
StarTrader said: lol
strawberrymj said: How did you get together with Mesereau?
Admin said: you can buy it now, dutchie
mjacksonNET said: ?
sabine said: I'm confused. Sorry. Why were those media people unable to think for themselves? They usually do think, I assume. What is so different with Michael?
skhan said: in wich countrys , sell the books ?
MJMia said: I havent read the book yet
Dutchie said: I might just buy it.
mjacksonNET said: i started to read it
Eddie said: this is getting out of hand now lol,,one at a time plse people
MJMia said: where can we buy it from?
StarTrader said: Is the book available in any stores in England?
Natalia said: mrs jones what did you think about chandler as you saw him in court?
skhan said: 1 at time all
AphroditeJones said: There's enough evidence to suggest that the Chandlers also set Michael up, and he got really bad advice to ever settle with them at all
Admin said: you can buy it i.e. on amazon.com
Dutchie said: Ms. Jones, I wonder though, the media is not stupid. I mean, I hope they aren't. .Then why blindly follow someone's lead even if you know it's wrong? What happened to doing the right thing and going after the truth?
mjacksonNET said: Miss. Jones. First thank you very much for joining us to this special chat. We really appreciate this. Thank you. Our Question: What do you think how important was it for the trial and the judgement, that stars like Macaulay Culkin taking part and defending MJ?
Eddie said: Mrs,,do like michaels music
dancinmachine said: how are you mrs Jones...after reading the Chandler Bombshell....and after knowing other things about that....I was wondering and thinking....why doesnt this come out why doesnt ppl speak about those things....
AphroditeJones said: people really thought MJ was guilty. they weren't looking at the facts. that's the truth!
StarTrader said: ckname">Eddie said: Have you ever met Michael Mrs Jones.
Admin said: @startrader: mrs. jones answered this question before
AphroditeJones said: People are starting to talk abuot the problems with the cahndlers - -especially now that Jrodie says his father "threatened his life" or something to that effect.
AphroditeJones said: I LOVE Michael's music - grew up on it - always have it in my head these days
AphroditeJones said: About celebs who defended MJ -- very important to the jury -- but ignored by the media -- go figure?
DARVON1982 said: You say that there were deals under the table about making Mr. Jackson guilty, can you tell us if it was done by ONE certain news network, or was it by several?
stathoulis said: Hello from Greece and we're glad to have you here! What made you believe that Michael was guilty? Was it the media or the press that influenced you?
sabine said: what is this evidence you talked about earlier? Talking about the Chandler allegations.
MJMia said: What made you believe he was guilty before you saw the evidence or more to say the lack of evidence?
MikeFan said: Have You ever talk with those people, who blamed Michael in court 2 years ago ?
StarTrader said: Whats your fave mj song?
Dutchie said: Thanks for joining us Ms. Jones.
dancinmachine said: why doesnt these type of things come out and available to the public?? EG: even chandler tape sayin that hes out to get Michael.....what Even chandlers intentions was and to why he did that u kno the whole thing about wanting Michael to fund him for his movie
gitana said: Why do you think, ppl thought, he's guilty? Why did you think, he's guilty? (Espec. as you say, you like his music. I mean, if he's guilty, all the songs shoud be lies. And they aren't.)
sophiemj said: Mrs Jones nice to meet you! we the fans esp. in Greece want to translate your book for free to spread the news is that possible, I have emailed you on this, too ?and we might find it hard here
skhan said: s
AphroditeJones said: I, like many other poeple, though the Chandler5 settlement made him look guilty.
AphroditeJones said: I would love this to get into every language -- I grew up in Greece (my summers were spent there) as a kid.
AphroditeJones said: Anyone who ahs ideas about how to get this book published in their native laguage, please let us know!
Miri said: So, maybe as a last word: What would you like the world to know and what would you like to say to the fans!
AphroditeJones said: It's time for me to run. Please check out http://www.aphroditejones.com for updates. Also know that I did a HUGE book signign to benefit the Boys and Gilrs Club in Florida last night -- and the kids were there -- loving Michael!
Miri said: Thanx for joining us and taking your time, Ms Jones! Good luck with the book and we hope that the word about it will spread! All the best to you!
AphroditeJones said: Rememeber - -Michael helps kids -- he loves kids -- that's trhe truth -- that is the word we need to spread! xxxxxxxxxxx AJ
Admin said: Thanks for joining us, Mrs. Jones. Good bye.
Kerstin said: thx and take care
AphroditeJones said: I want to thank allof YOU for supporting Michael. YOU ROCK!
AphroditeJones said: wE'LL TALK AFTER YOU GUYS HAAVE READ THE BOOK -- i promise
AphroditeJones said: I supported his muic and talent - that had nothign to do with what i thought of his lifestyle... I'm saying Bye fotr now! xxxxxxxxx A
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:17 pm

:blink: Well I must say, reading that gave me a headache! Questions being fired here, there and everywhere--and do people actually READ what's being said or what? Questions were being asked that had already been asked--what a waste of precious time! It was being moderated at the beginning, but I dunno, perhaps the Admin got a headache too and needed to leave to take something for it! LMAO! And I do hope Mrs Jones, proof-read her book too before she released it, LOL!

Aww.....a very messy interview but if you can look past that, it was quite interesting! I saw TSCM there too! :mf_w00t2: I wished she/he had asked more questions (perhaps she/he got a headache and left) LMAO! And Dancingmachine.............is that our Dancingmachine?

Okay.......Whisper, any chance of organising a live chat with Mrs. Jones, right here in our very own MJEOL? That'd be so awesome and I already know it'd be alot more organised than the one I've just witnessed, lol!

However, thanks for posting Veronica! :D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:30 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;193583]:blink: Well I must say, reading that gave me a headache! Questions being fired here, there and everywhere--and do people actually READ what's being said or what? Questions were being asked that had already been asked--what a waste of precious time! It was being moderated at the beginning, but I dunno, perhaps the Admin got a headache too and needed to leave to take something for it! LMAO! And I do hope Mrs Jones, proof-read her book too before she released it, LOL!

Aww.....a very messy interview but if you can look past that, it was quite interesting! I saw TSCM there too! :mf_w00t2: I wished she/he had asked more questions (perhaps she/he got a headache and left) LMAO! And Dancingmachine.............is that our Dancingmachine?

Okay.......Whisper, any chance of organising a live chat with Mrs. Jones, right here in our very own MJEOL? That'd be so awesome and I already know it'd be alot more organised than the one I've just witnessed, lol!

However, thanks for posting Veronica! :D

Mysti![/QUOTE]

LOL! There were too many questions being thrown at her. Some of those people might need.....no not might, they NEED to take typing classes.:lol

I hope she proof-read it too! :icrackingup

And I hate how they kept saying "lol" "lol" "lol". That's a serious discussion going at hand, and she's trying to answer questions and some of the members acted like it was a regular ol' teen chatroom or something.

They kept repeating the same questions!:rolleyes:

The MEDIA follows what ever is popular. If they believe a certain thing, and if that certain opinion of theirs will make them seem like fools of course they're going to hush down! They are just cowards like that. I don't see how they could not understand how stupid the media can be.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

smoody

Post by smoody » Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:43 pm

The MEDIA follows what ever is popular. If they believe a certain thing, and if that certain opinion of theirs will make them seem like fools of course they're going to hush down! They are just cowards like that. I don't see how they could not understand how stupid the media can be.[/QUOTE]

The Media does follow whatever is popular. However the part that makes me ill is they don't even have to believe what they are reporting. They just have to believe it well make them money!! I could almost take it if they actually believe a thing and it was stupid. What makes me what to hit someone is when they are reporting and I'm sittting there thinking, "Now there's no way in hadies you really think that's true.

The reason Michael's trial was covered the way it was is simply because people like Nanc... (nope, can't stand to even type the letters) made careers off of OJ Simpson!! So they hyped this like Michael was guilty before the trial even started. After the "victims":blink: stories started falling apart literally with the first witness (and never got better) they couldn't say never mind. He's being railroaded. That would be saying goodbye to another 3 or 4 months of Revenue!!

I say all this to make the point that I don't believe for a hot second that Ms Jones had an apithany about this trial and Michael's innocents after the fact. She got her money off the trial while the gettin' was good. PERIOD!! Now that the trial is old news she's going to write the stuff she should have written some 2 years and three months ago and make some more money off the Michael Jackson supporters.

But that's alright. One day she and all the rest will have to stand before a Just GOD