Nancy Grace in a whole lot of trouble (and pregnant too! wtf?)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:23 am

[QUOTE=whisper;194152]Say what?! That better be a joke![/QUOTE]

nope, it's no joke.

Nancy Grace expecting twins, report says

FROM STAFF REPORTS

Published on: 06/26/07

CNN crime-talk maven Nancy Grace was secretly married in April and is expecting twins, according to a report in the New York Post on Tuesday.

The Post said Grace plans to announce her status on her CNN Headline News show Tuesday evening.

Nancy Grace, 47, reportedly married a longtime friend from Atlanta in a quiet April ceremony in Macon.

"I'm finally not keeping it a secret anymore," she told The Post.

According to the report, Grace is married to David Linch, an Atlanta investment banker. The two attended Mercer together in the 1970s and have stayed in touch, the Post story said.

Grace told the Post their marriage was a "spur of the moment decision" and that the pair had a simple ceremony in Macon, Grace's hometown.

The Post said Grace declined to say if she'd had fertility treatments in order to become pregnant at age 47.

"But you tell women out there that there is hope," she told the tabloid.

Grace is a one-time Fulton County prosecutor known for her tough tactics and impassioned arguments. She hosted a show on Court TV before joining CNN.

http://www.ajc.com/business/content/bus ... grace.html

My god, imagine what kind of mom she'll be. Probably questioning her kids every minute of the day.:cryptic

'So are you meaning to tell me you didn't take your brother's toy?':lol

But I really hope this case ruins her though, she'll get whats coming to her.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

mikes3
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by mikes3 » Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:13 am

Why did I find out from BET that Nancy has been secretly married
in April to some banker and now shes pregnant:o :o :o ;) ;) ;)

trenny

Post by trenny » Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:18 am

I can only hope that she does'nt spread her hate to those babies! After all most people learn to hate from their parents!!!!!!

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:52 am

My god, imagine what kind of mom she'll be. Probably questioning her kids every minute of the day.

'So are you meaning to tell me you didn't take your brother's toy?'
:lol

The babies are innocent, though, so I wish nothing negative on her in that respect..just hope they don't follow in mommy's footsteps..:unsure: haha
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:00 pm

The thought of Nancy Grace getting pregnant makes me.... physically ill.

Pray for the babies!

Even though I cannot stand the woman, to say "I hope she dies" is a little dramatic...not to mention crazy. She'll get whatever's due to her. She ought to know that the interview she did, crossed the line of class and she needs to be held accountable for something. I mean... I hope she doesn't think she can walk away and act like she is being unjustifably targeted. She'd be completely delusional to think that way. Now she gets a chance to be on the other side. And she better not pull the 'I'm pregant, Go easy on me' card.

btw, here's a pic of her and her new husband:

[align=center]Image[/align]

mcilroga

Post by mcilroga » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:27 pm

Good luck babies! Just remember that at 16 years old you can legally get the hell out! :lol

Nah, Nancy Grace might be a wonderful person in her personal life, and just a bitch on TV. Countless celebrities are like so.
It is astonishing to find that inside you there is a stranger.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:34 pm

[QUOTE=mcilroga;194197]

Nah, Nancy Grace might be a wonderful person in her personal life, and just a bitch on TV. Countless celebrities are like so.[/QUOTE]

True, but it's not like she's an actress, starring in a sitcom or something. I mean, she's dealing with real people and issues, REAL trials, with real and often very severe outcomes, so she's gotta take responsibilty for her words and actions. I've never met the woman, she might nice enough over coffee, not talking about any of these issues, lol, but I strongly disagree with a lot of her ideas and the way she expresses herself half the time on her show (though I must say she's an angel compared to Anne 'Poltergeist' *gotta love Keith Olbberman and his little labels..he calls Grace, Nancy, 'IKnowwhatyoudidlastsummer' Grace..haha* Coulter..:cryptic haha)

Wow, she's a tiny little thing, btw..well, next to her husband, that is. :lol Did they just get married this April..wow, wasted no time! lol
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:59 pm

She mighta been dealing with real issues, but even talking heads have to play it up for the cameras sometimes. Especially if you're not exactly a ratings cash cow with the natural, instictive side of yourself, producers make you dig deep in your bag of tricks to see what works.

Reminds me of a community affairs DJ here in Houston. Most know him to be steady, conservative, intelligent and very well respected off the air. But on air, he's a natural ass. He gets noticed and that's all that counts with the producers.

Given the type of so called crusader Nancy is, if she was smart and decent, she shouldn't have felt the need to be as agressive as she was, in order to get results. She knew nothing about the human emotion, always so quick to pounce on someone when they're most vulnerable. She was grasping at the sensational. Ratings=money in her pocket. She failed though. Failed big time! I'd fire her ass too.

Nancy Grace may be a decent human being off camera. But what she did on camera leads me to believe that she really has no class any way you look at it. Which completely cancels out any humanity she might parade around when the spotlight's not on her.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:52 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;194204]She mighta been dealing with real issues, but even talking heads have to play it up for the cameras sometimes. Especially if you're not exactly a ratings cash cow with the natural, instictive side of yourself, producers make you dig deep in your bag of tricks to see what works.

Reminds me of a community affairs DJ here in Houston. Most know him to be steady, conservative, intelligent and very well respected off the air. But on air, he's a natural ass. He gets noticed and that's all that counts with the producers.

Given the type of so called crusader Nancy is, if she was smart and decent, she shouldn't have felt the need to be as agressive as she was, in order to get results. She knew nothing about the human emotion, always so quick to pounce on someone when they're most vulnerable. She was grasping at the sensational. Ratings=money in her pocket. She failed though. Failed big time! I'd fire her ass too.

Nancy Grace may be a decent human being off camera. But what she did on camera leads me to believe that she really has no class any way you look at it. Which completely cancels out any humanity she might parade around when the spotlight's not on her.[/QUOTE]

Great points! :8-26-03respect: That's the problem with the media today (or maybe just in general, maybe it's always been like this, just not as obvious?), I think. The quest for the 'sensational' and ratings often overrides class and respect for the truth. Hell, 'sitting the fence' and reporting both sides of the story, without bias, would be pretty damn boring, right? :rolleyes: And add to that an over the top personality like Nancy Grace..headlines and, unfortunately, ratings are not far behind. That's the two edged sword here..love her or hate her, it generates attention. Everyone talks about it. It kinda reminds me of Anne Coulter--I mean, excuse me, but can anyone really be THAT much of a bitch, virtually alll of the time? (if you've been paying attention to the press in the past couple of days, with the whole thing with her and Democratic Presidential Candidate John Edwards' wife, Elizabeth..I ought to post about it in Off Topic if it hasn't already been talked about already). I mean, some of it has GOT to be a persona..at least, I would hope. :unsure: lol. But you're absolutely right in saying it cancels out..I'd much rather look up to someone who can get their message heard WITHOUT unfairly degrading others and only spinning things one way. We need more people like that, that's for sure!

jupiter

Post by jupiter » Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:27 am

[QUOTE=trenny;194151]Oh My GOD!!!! The beast multiplies!!!! Nancy Grace announced she's pregnant with twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

:8-26-03yuk: :8-26-03yuk: eww who would wanna f.uck that man looking bitch:ohnoyoudidnt :ohnoyoudidnt :uh_uh: :8-26-03yuk:
Success,fame & fortune they are all illusions....all there is that is real....is the friendship the two can share.-The Scarecrow A*K*A MJ
MJ is a SEX god

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:42 am

I wonder who fucked her.:cryptic

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:16 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;194443]I wonder who fucked her.:cryptic[/QUOTE]

Read the thread, babe! She's married now! I posted a pic of them as well.

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:43 pm

[QUOTE=whisper;193811]Not exactly MJ related, but I wanted to post it here because Grace is a total a$$hole.

Lawsuit Vs. CNN, Grace Goes to Court
Yahoo-AP-News
Wednesday June 20, 9:03 am ET
Lawsuit Against CNN, Grace in Florida Missing Boy Case to Be Tried Federal Court, Judge Rules

OCALA, Fla. (AP) -- A judge has ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit claiming that CNN's Nancy Grace pushed the mother of a missing toddler to suicide through aggressive questioning on her show will be tried in federal court.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Gary R. Jones ruled Monday that federal court would handle the lawsuit filed by Melinda Duckett's relatives because the involved parties are from different jurisdictions, according to court documents.

The lawsuit was filed in November 2006 and names the talk show host and CNN as defendants.

Grace grilled Duckett on Grace's CNN Headline News show in September 2006 about the disappearance of Duckett's 2-year-old son, Trenton. Duckett fatally shot herself before the network aired the pre-taped interview.

Authorities, who have said they believe Trenton is still alive, have named Melinda Duckett as the prime suspect in his disappearance.

Attorneys involved in the case did not return phone messages left at their offices Tuesday.

CNN is a division of Time Warner Inc.

source: http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/070620/missing_boy.html?.v=1[/QUOTE]

It's about time she goes down, I'm getting sick of her bashing, critisicm and negative insults twards innocent victims, especailly michael. She'a a out-of-line Bitch! and she deserves what's happening to her. Maybe she would watch what she says and keep her mouth:zippedlips for a change. I highly doubt it though.

And the report about her having twins:8-26-03yuk: sorry, my goodness I feel for those babies.:( hopefully they don't turn out to be as evil as their mother.

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:09 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;194192]The thought of Nancy Grace getting pregnant makes me.... physically ill.

Pray for the babies!

Even though I cannot stand the woman, to say "I hope she dies" is a little dramatic...not to mention crazy. She'll get whatever's due to her. She ought to know that the interview she did, crossed the line of class and she needs to be held accountable for something. I mean... I hope she doesn't think she can walk away and act like she is being unjustifably targeted. She'd be completely delusional to think that way. Now she gets a chance to be on the other side. And she better not pull the 'I'm pregant, Go easy on me' card.

btw, here's a pic of her and her new husband:

Image[/QUOTE]
I despise that woman, but there's no way I'm gonna hate on her babies! I'm willing to bet even Michael will love those babies......it isn't their fault what their mother is like--they're innocent in all of this!!

Thanks for the picture, Carla!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:40 am

So, that is the famous Nancy Grace? Hmm...I've never seen her before until now. I never cared much to know what she looked like, but I guess if she's happy I wish her the best of luck. Even though she always has negative opinions, and says untrue statements toward Michael I get nothing if I hate her. I don't win anything in the situation.

So, hopefully, her children do not grow up to be so self-centered, and do not discriminate against anyone. I hope they grow up to be reasonable people.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.