New/ Recent Pic of Michael (with Samantha Mumba)! :p

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:05 pm

Just came across this on MJNO--it's a newer pic of Michael, apparently taken in like May, I think around the time he was last over in the UK, for the birthday party of the prince. I guess a fan found this on Samantha Mumba (who was also at that party, I think..)'s MySpace. (if you don't know who she is, she's the one who sang that song "Don't Wanna Love You if You Don't Love Me" or something like that, that was huge in like 2000..brings back memories of 8th grade for me! :lol * Anyhow, to make a long story short, it's a newer pic and he looks GREAT! :D :wub: :

[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:13 pm

Mike is always hugging up on some woman. :lol :lol :D

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:13 pm

Nice yo! :D

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:16 pm

aww how cute! Samantha Mumba sure is pretty! I think I remember her saying once that her brother would be better than Michael one day, then I heard she saw him at a concert in Ireland a long time ago, so I really don't know what to think of her.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:19 pm

I gotta say, Michael looks bloody good with a woman in his arms. :wub: Look at that embrace.

Thanks, Tara. :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:27 pm

[QUOTE=whisper;194468]Mike is always hugging up on some woman. :lol :lol :D[/QUOTE]

He's a pimmp! :lol haha jk :P Soo cute, though! :D

And is it just me or does Samantha kinda resemble Janet? lol. Very pretty indeed! :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:31 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;194473] And is it just me or does Samantha kinda resemble Janet? :unsure: lol. :8-26-03fruits_apple[/QUOTE]

No, it's not just you, she resemble Janet a lot. However, I personally think Janet is even cuter. :P :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:34 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;194474]No, it's not just you, she resemble Janet a lot. However, I personally think Janet is even cuter. :P :lol[/QUOTE]

Oh, me too, lol. She's GORGEOUS! :wub: :8-26-03fruits_apple But for Samantha to resemble her, even in a more casual, less glammed up pose like that is pretty good for her, I think! :D haha. But we've seen Janet more casual, too, and she still looks good, so...it must run in the family..and around them! :D lol.

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:42 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;194476]Oh, me too, lol. She's GORGEOUS! :wub: :8-26-03fruits_apple But for Samantha to resemble her, even in a more casual, less glammed up pose like that is pretty good for her, I think! :D haha. But we've seen Janet more casual, too, and she still looks good, so...it must run in the family..and around them! :D lol.[/QUOTE]

Indeed. :thumbsup

Hey, how old is Samantha btw?
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:35 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;194465]Just came across this on MJNO--it's a newer pic of Michael, apparently taken in like May, I think around the time he was last over in the UK, for the birthday party of the prince. I guess a fan found this on Samantha Mumba (who was also at that party, I think..)'s MySpace. (if you don't know who she is, she's the one who sang that song "Don't Wanna Love You if You Don't Love Me" or something like that, that was huge in like 2000..brings back memories of 8th grade for me! :lol * Anyhow, to make a long story short, it's a newer pic and he looks GREAT! :D :wub: :

Image[/QUOTE]
Nice picture! Hey.....does anywhere know where he stayed while in London for the party? Perhaps he stayed with her! :idontknow The reason I'm saying this, is because she looks, I dunno, like she's at home LMAO! You know, just casually dressed, no make-up etc etc etc... and if she did attend the party too, it's quite possible he stayed at her house!

But anyway, very nice picture.....thanks for sharing, Tara!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:53 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;194478]Nice picture! Hey.....does anywhere know where he stayed while in London for the party? Perhaps he stayed with her! :idontknow The reason I'm saying this, is because she looks, I dunno, like she's at home LMAO! You know, just casually dressed, no make-up etc etc etc... and if she did attend the party too, it's quite possible he stayed at her house!

But anyway, very nice picture.....thanks for sharing, Tara!

Mysti![/QUOTE]

As far as I know, he stayed at the Stapleford castle or whatever it was called, right where the party took place. :)
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:59 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;194479]As far as I know, he stayed at the Stapleford castle or whatever it was called, right where the party took place. :)[/QUOTE]
Ah, that's right, he did too--although, it was Stapleford PARK wasn't it? I think it had alot of sheep grazing on the land surrounding the house/hotel and it had numerous activities for all the guests to occupy their time while they stayed there! I think it's the one.........lol! Hmm....well perhaps that picture was taken in either, Michael or Samantha's guest room/suite! :thumbsup

Thanks for refreshing my memory, Veronica! :D

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:02 pm

:D

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:23 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;194483]Ah, that's right, he did too--although, it was Stapleford PARK wasn't it? I think it had alot of sheep grazing on the land surrounding the house/hotel and it had numerous activities for all the guests to occupy their time while they stayed there! I think it's the one.........lol! Hmm....well perhaps that picture was taken in either, Michael or Samantha's guest room/suite! :thumbsup

Thanks for refreshing my memory, Veronica! :D

Mysti![/QUOTE]

You're welcome. :thumbsup

Yeah, that might be right, I can't exactly say I remember what it was. :unsure: All I remember is the name Stapleford, so whether it was a castle or a park, I have no idea. But I do remember it was a beautiful place with lots of sheeps and possibilities for golfing, which I can totally see Michael enjoying LOL, so yeah... I think you're right.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

jupiter

Post by jupiter » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:49 pm

I'd love to be her in that pict...heck everyone does. She looks good, hey I gotta question has Michael always been that ...uhm...."lean"
Success,fame & fortune they are all illusions....all there is that is real....is the friendship the two can share.-The Scarecrow A*K*A MJ
MJ is a SEX god