Jones: Upcoming Issue of People, Possible Derogatory Article about Michael?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:09 pm

I just got this e-mail, from Aphrodite Jones' mailing list. I'm not sure what to make of it or how much this will eventually amount to (it's probably the same old, tired rumors and BS :rolleyes:) , but I figured I'd post it anyway, so fans will be aware and alert to it:

Dear Friends and Supporters,

Aphrodite Jones has confirmed today that People magazine will be publishing a controversial article in its next issue, which is expected to hit the newsstands in the United States tomorrow. Ms. Jones has been told that, allegedly, People will claim that Michael Jackson is being kept in seclusion from his family and friends. The article to be published in People also purports to expose a serious turn in Mr. Jackson's health condition.

The confirmation that Ms. Jones has received also indicates that a close family advisor received a call from one of Mr. Jackson's siblings, during which the advisor was told that the family was concerned about Mr. Jackson. After acting on this plea, even the trusted advisor was unable to reach Mr. Jackson.

The media follows a pack mentality when it comes to reporting information about Mr. Jackson. Please join Ms. Jones in counteracting this bias by reminding yourself and others of the mainstream media's track record.

Thank you kindly.

Best regards,
--Louis Flores
Site Administrator for http://www.aphroditejones.com
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:49 pm

So him flying all over the damn place with his kids, and his health is an issue.

Not only that but Mike is so weak-minded, he's allowing people to control his access to family and friends.

Mm, k. I guess he's worse off than I thought.
[align=center]Image[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:33 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;195457]So him flying all over the damn place with his kids, and his health is an issue.

Not only that but Mike is so weak-minded, he's allowing people to control his access to family and friends.

Mm, k. I guess he's worse off than I thought.[/QUOTE]

Oh my thoughts, exactly! :8-26-03respect: I'm just passing along the e-mail, just so fans know what might be said and hopefully, can be prevented from being spread much further..like the old saying goes, 'keeping your enemies close'....but at the same time ,I ain't worried...this is what, like the 6 millionth time trash like this has been said? Idiots..go back to picking on Lindsay Lohan or Britney Spears, because, stale as that material is, their Michael Jackson material is BEYOND rotted...:uh_uh: :bs
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:34 pm

Yeah, I got that very same email. God, don't these so-called journalists have anything better to publish than these tired, old rumors?:glare:

I really hope Aphrodite Jones succeeds in fighting these leeches. And to think, People magazine is one of my favorites.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

sistahlamb

Post by sistahlamb » Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:35 am

I think it might be crap? People magazine isn't really a tabloid in that they tend to only print stuff that's confirmed/true. Of course they COULD write a derogatory article about MJ and get away with it simply because it's Michael Jackson. The media thinks he's an exception to "responsible" reporting, and it's not right.

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:13 pm

man o man...will it ever stop? they obviously miss him and dont have anything else to talk about...and since they dont ever want to say posative about him, so now its time for the pick on michael jackson game and print totally false information about him in a main stream magazine and see how much it sells :uh_uh:

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:52 pm

WTF?

Okay..I'm.....kinda scared.... o.o Is Michael all right?...
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

Maiky

Post by Maiky » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:34 pm

Oh God, here come again the old rumors...

aren't these papers ( magazines) going to stop bothering this man?