Unseen Japan footage

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

trenny

Unseen Japan footage

Post by trenny » Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:52 pm

I found some footage on youtube that i have'nt seen before of the Japan trip. Although they're just a few snippets I thought they were really cute, like.......Michael touching and trying to figure out this womans dress and Ms.Baine and Michael's other assistant tying to figure out if it was a bow-tie or a ribon Michael was wearing with his suite and at the verry end, Michael and the other guy in the Black hawk joking with the camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eGRMquT5Fw&NR=1
[youtube]0eGRMquT5Fw&NR=1[/youtube]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unseen Japan footage

Post by Shannon » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:40 pm

Wow, I haven't seen this before. At least not the part at the end in the helicopter. :unsure: Great to see, he looked so good too. :P

Thanks for posting. :D
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unseen Japan footage

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:53 pm

aww, that part was so cute in the blackhawk, talking to that soldier. He's always been a curious person!:D

And touching that woman's dress, haha I sure wouldn't mind if he touched mine:wink

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Unseen Japan footage

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:40 pm

Haha..that face (like the one in Dana's siggy)...classic! :lol That was one crazy ass night, as far as crowds went, at least..to tell you the truth, I'm kinda getting PTSD just looking back at the footage of it!:wacko: haha jk But seriously..the effect he has on people, I swear! :P He looked so good, though..:D
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

minnie yu

Unseen Japan footage

Post by minnie yu » Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:39 pm

thanks for posting this one..its so great..bringin back so much sweet memories...Mike is so charming...i especially the last suit when MiKE Visited US soldier camp..love the way he put that candy into mouth..precious..!!:wub:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

wacky_sis

Unseen Japan footage

Post by wacky_sis » Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:43 pm

I don't think I've ever seen him so relaxed!! Especially with the camera around.
What was it he said when he put on the reading glasses?

\\\"In the end, everything turns out just fine. - Ana E.\\\"

\\\"It\\\'s better to feel sorry for what you\\\'ve done, than to feel sorry for what you didn\\\'t do.\\\" - ???

JANIE

Unseen Japan footage

Post by JANIE » Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:27 am

I finally got to see this with sound - hubby's always been asleep next door when I've watched it as Im usually on the pc late...

I love that. Michael looked so relaxed and happy; although I think he was a little nervous in the chopper :lol: Really nice to see his smile and hear his voice again!
Michael, Your smile is the window to your soul...

classicaldj

Unseen Japan footage

Post by classicaldj » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:00 am

Thanks
“Music is a tapestry of sound,

It comes to me like a leaf that falls from a tree,

Let the song create itself, that’s my lawâ€