New Song????!!!!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

New Song????!!!!

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:39 am

Hmmm...I'm not sure whether it's him or not either, though it does sound kinda like him in some parts, not as much in others...it's a cute song, though, danceable. :P It could be a demo or something as to my understanding Raymone only said that he hadn't actually 'released' anything yet; perhaps it's a leak, like 'Xscape'? :unsure: Or it COULD be another impersonator, like that other song..'Behind the Mask' or something like that turned out to be, I heard, lol. I doubt it will be the first single, though but...time will tell! :D
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Angel

New Song????!!!!

Post by Angel » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:43 am

Wow, never knew this song existed....
In the beginning I didn't think it sounds like Mike either but if you listen to the beginning of the second verse, it is SO Mike, I'm sure it's him. When he talks he's prolly trying to make his voice sound lower and hence the confusion.;)

Someone mentioned "a whole album" full of songs that didn't make it to Invincible, does anyone have links to the said songs? Thanks!!