Official Thread: Italian Vogue Pics HERE!!

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:40 pm

Soooo hot!
[align=center]Image[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:34 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;197546]Image

OMG.........:mf_w00t2: .... :rollin...LOL! Am I the only one who like totally cracked up when they saw this pic (in a GOOD way, of course?) :P I think I see both London and France, if 'ya know what I mean? haha :lol I totally would've never expected someone as shy as Michael to actually POSE for a pic like that, but you really never know...he did, after all, turn up half naked with Lisa Marie in YANA, lol:P That Michael, just when you think you got him all figured out, he goes and blows all your expectations out the window...and that's one of the things I love about him! :8-26-03fruits_apple

And aww look, he's a Yankees fan! :P haha.

I don't really want to look at too many more of the pics, as I want to wait and be surprised when I actually get my copy of the magazine (which should be any day now!), but I couldn't resist taking a peak or two! :P

Aww, Michael..:wub:[/QUOTE]
:blink: Somethings not quite right about that picture! :uh_uh: I would like to know WHY he has his pants on BACK THE FRONT?? Unless that's the latest fashion, i.e. a slit at the back of your trousers instead of the front! :idontknow And why can't we see his head? I'm thinking perhaps this one has been tampered with! :unsure:

As for the other pictures, fabulicious........:mf_w00t2:

Thanks for sharing!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

LovelyOne

Post by LovelyOne » Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:26 pm

I like that underwear pic too. :) It's different but bold.
[align=center]YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET[/align]:happymail:

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:24 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;197546]Image

OMG.........:mf_w00t2: .... :rollin...LOL! Am I the only one who like totally cracked up when they saw this pic (in a GOOD way, of course?) :P I think I see both London and France, if 'ya know what I mean? haha :lol I totally would've never expected someone as shy as Michael to actually POSE for a pic like that, but you really never know...he did, after all, turn up half naked with Lisa Marie in YANA, lol:P That Michael, just when you think you got him all figured out, he goes and blows all your expectations out the window...and that's one of the things I love about him! :8-26-03fruits_apple

And aww look, he's a Yankees fan! :P haha.

I don't really want to look at too many more of the pics, as I want to wait and be surprised when I actually get my copy of the magazine (which should be any day now!), but I couldn't resist taking a peak or two! :P

Aww, Michael..:wub:[/QUOTE]

oh yes..i am totally in love with all of those new up-to-dated pics..and yes we could see Mike's underpants over there its so sexy and cutie..he always knows how to give his loyal girls fans huge suprirse he has never failed..ha...:lol :wub: MIke is hottest...love his smile face..he is angel..!!!!:wub: :wub:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

trenny

Post by trenny » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:14 pm

I was shocked but I love this picture!

MyAngelMJ

Post by MyAngelMJ » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:52 pm

Thanks for posting the pics guys.. Michael certainly had fun with this photo shoot and the pics turned out great.. Can't wait to see the rest :-)

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:58 pm

I soo love this pic! Work those muscles baby!:P

And that pic with the, ahem, undies is...um...I'm at a loss for words.
And he's a yankee's fan? I didn't see that in the pics. I must be blind.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Justlookingaround

Post by Justlookingaround » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:20 pm

The pants are on backwards

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Oct 03, 2007 11:44 pm

This one is cute , 'I don't want to be a robot' :p

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:10 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;197559]:blink: Somethings not quite right about that picture! :uh_uh: I would like to know WHY he has his pants on BACK THE FRONT?? Unless that's the latest fashion, i.e. a slit at the back of your trousers instead of the front! :idontknow And why can't we see his head? I'm thinking perhaps this one has been tampered with! :unsure:

As for the other pictures, fabulicious........:mf_w00t2:

Thanks for sharing!

Mysti![/QUOTE]

You have a point there, Mysti. Of all the pictures, this was the one that made me a bit puzzled. At first it looked like just another unusual, weird photo, but as I look at it more closely now, after you pointed it out, it is not like Michael at all. I mean, yeah, we all know he can surprise us and like Tara said, just when you thought you had him all figured out, he does something you never would expect. But, would Michael take a photo like this? :blink: If I concentrate really hard, I might have seen fashion like this before on different fashion shows, but... MICHAEL? :unsure: :cryptic

Ohh well... the other ones are great though. :wub:
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

LovelyOne

Post by LovelyOne » Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:36 am

Yes, I know it's him :D
[align=center]YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET[/align]:happymail:

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:12 pm

LAWD! WHere did all these new pics come from?! I thought I'd seen all there was to see! Thank you, God!

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:40 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;197581]You have a point there, Mysti. Of all the pictures, this was the one that made me a bit puzzled. At first it looked like just another unusual, weird photo, but as I look at it more closely now, after you pointed it out, it is not like Michael at all. I mean, yeah, we all know he can surprise us and like Tara said, just when you thought you had him all figured out, he does something you never would expect. But, would Michael take a photo like this? :blink: If I concentrate really hard, I might have seen fashion like this before on different fashion shows, but... MICHAEL? :unsure: :cryptic

Ohh well... the other ones are great though. :wub:[/QUOTE]
I've been studying it more and the more I study it the more I'm convinced it's been tampered with! Look how the slit is, and it's been made to look like his *coughyoucoughknowcoughwhatcough* is slightly poking through the slit! Yet if that photo was taken with his BACK to the camera because that's how it looks from the upper half of the picture, (with the positioning of his hands etc, how could it be possible that something is poking through the slit? Perhaps I'm looking into things too much AGAIN, but it just doesn't seem right, something is NOT right, I'm telling you!!! :lol

Oh well...........I can just see that idiot Friedbrain getting hold of that particular picture and running with it! :mellow:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:49 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;197585]LAWD! WHere did all these new pics come from?! I thought I'd seen all there was to see! Thank you, God![/QUOTE]
:lol :lol

Nice to see you again, Carla! Hope all is well!! :wub:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:50 pm

And he's a yankee's fan? I didn't see that in the pics. I must be blind.

Here.. :

Of course, by all accounts, at least judging by things he's said publically, it doesn't seem like he could give a flying flip about baseball or any sport, haha, but it sure looks cute on him regardless! :8-26-03fruits_apple And fitting, since he WAS in their city and all..:P

The writing on the 'robot' sketch/background looks like it could be his handwriting...wonder if he was trying to poke fun at those robot rumors of several months back? :lol :P

And I'm not sure if I'd say the underwear shot was a fake....as he seems to be the one holding up the fabric with his hand and all and the pants do seem to be on backwards...:unsure: Heck, he could've ripped 'em doing that little ballerina pose! :lol haha jk :P But of course, in this day and age of photoshop and other editing, you never know! lol. I'll let you all know when I get my copy, which should be ANY day now...at least, I hope! :mf_w00t2: :D

Oh and Veronica, I can't promise anything, as I don't know how many copies the store I'm getting my mag from will have in stock, but I WOULD be willing to pick up one for you and send it your way if you want! PM me if you're interested and we'll talk! :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]