BAD NEWS - TV SHOW ABOUT MICHAEL AIRED IN THE UK TONIGHT

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:10 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;198137]I signed the petition.

Can't say this comes as a shock though, but yes, I am indeed angry of how they portray him. All this negativity... it's just typical they're trying to bring him down now when he is planning something big. The timing isn't random, just like Mysti and several others have already pointed out.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. These vultures are ALWAYS doing this, even down to the damn day of the raid on Neverland and the allegations. I'm just happy that now, in the wake of the vindication, they are reduced to doing third rate shows like this instead..:lol :rolleyes:

Idiots.
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Ben

Post by Ben » Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:33 am

I sent my compliant to Ofcom a couple of hours after the crappy program aired.

I watched this program on video and expected to to be full of lies and half truths, but what surprised me the most was that it was very BORING !!! ...... and I had found myself fast forwarding many parts of it because it was that boring, tell the public so called exclusive information what many fans have known to be lies for years.

This program was billed as Michael Jackson: What Really Happen, as in what he's been up to since the trial in 2005. What we the public got was mainly a badly researched program mainly focusing on the false allegations of 1993, and those those are allegations Michael wasn't even charged for.

As a Michael Jackson fan, I found the fact the journalist of the program claiming to be a life long Michael Jackson fan insulting. In the program he said he had no idea Michael about the 30th Anniversary concerts Michael did at MSG in 2001. Every fan both moderate and hardcore new about those concerts. This journalist also said Bob Jones was Michael's manager for 17yrs, which is a big lie because he was Michael's main PR man and Vice President of MJJ Productions (not manager) until the mid-late 1990's. During his 17yrs with Michael, Michael's managers were Frank Dileo, Sandy Gallin (he appeared to be useless), John Branca (MJ's ex friend and lawyer as acting manager) and Deiter Wesiner.

I was disgusted that Jordan Chandler was referred to as Michael's lover, and that Michael was compared to the Oscar Wilde who was prosecuted in the 1800's for having gay affairs with teenage boy's.

Diana Diamond talked about Michael spooning Jordan Chandler in Jordan's bedroom like a woman, which is an obvious lie. The fact is Jordan Chandler's false allegations against Michael weren't allegations of full on sex, neither were Gavin Avizio's lies.

Anther thing that I found rather pathetic was the journalists claims Michael was "penniless". His program said Michael struck a deal to put some of his belongings like his Smooth Criminal hat up for auction to make money. He missed the fact, that those items up for auction are there because he gave them to his family, and they were bankrupt as they were sued for none payment of guitars they ordered from a company. Michael Jackson has no connection to the auction or need for the money generated from it. In fact Michael sued to get his belongings back, because they should never have been there.

I disliked the fact he said Michael was now living in "down town" Las Vegas and how could he have ended up penniless living here. And he said that whilst he was standing outside a gated house that looks worth at least £2.million, which Michael could be renting as Michael always rents houses to stay at when his moving around the USA. We also don't know if Michael is actually staying that that house, as we didn't seeing any film or photos of Michael coming or going from the house.

Watching the program, you could see that Bob Jones, Diane Diamond and Victor Gorr**** were all lying and have all ended up broken people because their lies about Michael have ruined there careers.

My opinion is that this program was so boring that I think the negative effect intended on Michael's image was ineffective.

There are more enough lies on this program for Michael to sue. And for once in Michael's life I wish he would sue, because ignoring these type of gutter programs only makes the public believe the lies he's had to live with since 1993.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

jupiter

Post by jupiter » Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:40 pm

so this show not airing isnt really a bad thing after all:mellow:
Success,fame & fortune they are all illusions....all there is that is real....is the friendship the two can share.-The Scarecrow A*K*A MJ
MJ is a SEX god

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:00 am

I signed the petition. :uh_uh:

Lame ass bitches! These people make me sick!

Well I am just happy Michael is making MUCH more money than they are, money that he earned, and living well off of it! He's enjoying his benefits from all his hard work and they will never amount to ****. Broke ass bastards.

I'm broke too, but I actually do something worthwhile! :lol Not live off of ruining other people's lives!:ohnoyoudidnt

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Black Loafers

Post by Black Loafers » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:45 am

OMG! How dare they!
He got set free on ALL darn charges in 2005 and now this! I can't believe it.
If I lived in London and knew better english I would walk into channe 4's office and yell them out!:8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting:
*14/11-06 I saw Michael outside his hotel in London.

He waved and smiled and he was soo beautiful.

*15/11-06 I saw Michael at the Wold Music Awards!:cloud9:licklips

Dreams do come true :wub:

http://www.myspace.com/ebbalovesmj

Ben

Post by Ben » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:24 am

[QUOTE=Black Loafers;198187]OMG! How dare they!
He got set free on ALL darn charges in 2005 and now this! I can't believe it.
If I lived in London and knew better english I would walk into channe 4's office and yell them out!:8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting:[/QUOTE]

Innocent or guilty "Mud Sticks". That's what the all the news reports kept saying here in the UK when Michael was falsely accused of child abuse in 1993. The fact Michael is innocent, and there is hard evidence Michael is innocent means nothing to the media.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

smile

Post by smile » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:20 pm

.........Michael is no saint...no human is....

....but i don't believe the stuff any one says about him so unless they can bring hard, unfrabricated evidence then i can't believe what they say about him...

saiyuki14

Post by saiyuki14 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:27 pm

[QUOTE=Ben;198190]Innocent or guilty "Mud Sticks". That's what the all the news reports kept saying here in the UK when Michael was falsely accused of child abuse in 1993. The fact Michael is innocent, and there is hard evidence Michael is innocent means nothing to the media.[/QUOTE]

your right, that goes for anybody in the public eye....it's what sales papers that count. what makes me sick is that all this trash has poisoned the minds of the public. and don't get upset with me MJ fans but this is also partially his fault too, because he has let the wrong people into his life. plain and simple.
and look, now they screwed him over took the money and ran.

i noticed something about British TV and media is that they are vicious and untrustworthy, i'm sure not all of them but i noticed most are. hopefully in the states they will NEVER air that crap about our boy, if so I'm going to protest!
[align=center]THE HAPPY LURKER[/align][align=center]:wub:[/align]

[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]The Keeper of his Smile:michaeljacksonicon:[/align]

JANIE

Post by JANIE » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:04 pm

Just to let you all know the show is now being aired constantly as a repeat on channel 4's second channel.

The details I included in the first post I wrote on the night were barely half of the trashy points the programme made about Michael. What sickened me most was the lies they said about the "markings" on Michael's body - if they had matched then we all know Michael would have been in court answering criminal charges yet we all know that Michael himself said on an interview he did with Carla-Marie that there was "NOTHING!" to link him to these charges. They found "NOTHING." Michael was quite insistent on that point.

The whole programme was nothing but lies and filth and trash, and they presented footage of Michael which were actually incorrect of the time period they said they represented. They showed Michael surrounded by thousands of children and said he appeared with them as a deliberate move to show the world he was untouchable... yet the footage was taken BEFORE the allegations were even made.

Regarding the guy that was afraid to meet anywhere for fear of his own life at the hands of "michael mafia" - if he was so afraid, why did he allow himself to be filmed? He was filmed from the front, his face was not hidden from the camera, there were no angles used to hide his identity, and his face was not blacked or pixeled out.

As for the "house" they claimed Michael was in? They were in a street where every house was a million dollar mansion - the house they filmed had a black SUV outside it, and that was apparently enough for them to identify it as the house Michael was apparently renting. There could have been twenty houses in that street with black SUV's - its not as if the house had a placard out the front saying "MICHAEL JACKSON IS HERE!!!"
Michael, Your smile is the window to your soul...