Official thread: Michael to Appear on Ebony Mag- Michael also to appear on Jet! :p

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Official thread: Michael to Appear on Ebony Mag- Michael also to appear on Jet! :p

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:21 pm

I'm so pissed off. I've looked at Walgreens and Longs and none of them have the magazine:pullhair . I can't seem to find it anywhere. What the hell is going on? Anyplace I go they don't have it.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

RYTHM CHILD

Post by RYTHM CHILD » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:11 pm

If you're looking to buy a copy of Ebony magazine, go to Wal-Mart. That's where I got mine. Oh and by the way, they're usually open 24 hrs a day! :cool:

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:21 pm

Dana, I've heard of quite a few other fans having this problem..I think it's something with the distribution, probably because it's so popular, a la L'uomo Vogue. :P Either that or the Veteran's day holiday set it back somehow. I'm sure they will get it soon, though. :) But try Googling newsstands in your area; that's where I found mine. Those sort of places seem to be wayy ahead of a lot of these chainstores on this for some reason..LOL.

Anyone else totally psyched for Jet? :mf_w00t2: :P
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

smoody

Post by smoody » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:05 am

I can't wait to see what will be in the Jet in mid December. Boy this is torture.
I wonder what pictures will run that we haven't alreay seen. Oh yeah, this is very exciting!!

jupiter

Post by jupiter » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:54 pm

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;198688]I'm so pissed off. I've looked at Walgreens and Longs and none of them have the magazine:pullhair . I can't seem to find it anywhere. What the hell is going on? Anyplace I go they don't have it.[/QUOTE]

Try wall-mart...I know eeewww. But try'em though.
Success,fame & fortune they are all illusions....all there is that is real....is the friendship the two can share.-The Scarecrow A*K*A MJ
MJ is a SEX god

jupiter

Post by jupiter » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:55 pm

Fu.ck yes! I really hope he appears on Jet! I swear, like the rest of us, I would die!!:mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :cloud9
Success,fame & fortune they are all illusions....all there is that is real....is the friendship the two can share.-The Scarecrow A*K*A MJ
MJ is a SEX god

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:02 pm

They had it at my Walgreens!

I bought 2 copies.:cloud9

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:10 pm

the magazine is now on the newstand. I got a copy by mail. it should be out right now.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:01 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;198690]Anyone else totally psyched for Jet? :mf_w00t2: :P[/QUOTE]

This is SOOO funny to me! You'll have people who have never picked up Jet Magazine in their lives snapping it up! :lol

My parents used to collect them in the 80's. I think for a while they had over 100 issues in their office. It's a tiny mag, btw. You could fit it quite nicely in your purse!

But yeah, I can't wait for it either, Tara. I just hope it's not a recycled version of Ebony's feature. They're a partnership so it wouldn't be completely surprising if they did.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Twittegirl

Post by Twittegirl » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:50 pm

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;198688]I'm so pissed off. I've looked at Walgreens and Longs and none of them have the magazine:pullhair . I can't seem to find it anywhere. What the hell is going on? Anyplace I go they don't have it.[/QUOTE]

me too I can't find it either:(

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:14 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;198782]This is SOOO funny to me! You'll have people who have never picked up Jet Magazine in their lives snapping it up! :lol

My parents used to collect them in the 80's. I think for a while they had over 100 issues in their office. It's a tiny mag, btw. You could fit it quite nicely in your purse!

But yeah, I can't wait for it either, Tara. I just hope it's not a recycled version of Ebony's feature. They're a partnership so it wouldn't be completely surprising if they did.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right!:lol

It is small. I always read them every now and then. I hardly see them that much anymore, but I'm sure since Michael is possibly gonna be on it, it's going to get more noticed.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:40 am

[QUOTE=Twittegirl;198817]me too I can't find it either:([/QUOTE]

What?! Wow, I'm seeing it everywhere. It took a while it seemed to get Alicia Keys off the shelf but now I see it in all the stores!
[align=center]Image[/align]

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:38 am

Date: Nov 19, 2007 8:16 AM

Here are some extra photos for those who might not have seen these. Enjoy!

Dee

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:01 pm

[QUOTE=SpecialJanet25;198844]From: Dee aka Mrs. Gritty Jackson
Date: Nov 19, 2007 8:16 AM

Here are some extra photos for those who might not have seen these. Enjoy!

Dee

[/QUOTE]

Ohh wow... look at that. Gorgeous - simply gorgeous. :wub:

Thanks for posting. :D :8-26-03respect:
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:20 pm

*squeals* :mf_w00t2: :P

I'm not really feeling the first shot though :unsure: ..he looks kinda uncomfortable, like he's being confined in that tight jacket and belt..reminds me of those old pictures of the royals..aww..:lol But the rest are awesome..I especially like the one in the black, where he kinda looks like he's snapping his fingers, getting ready to do a dance. :lol :P But the one in white remains my favorite..:wub:
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]