Official thread: Michael to Appear on Ebony Mag- Michael also to appear on Jet! :p

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

HeavenSent

Official thread: Michael to Appear on Ebony Mag- Michael also to appear on Jet! :p

Post by HeavenSent » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:43 pm

:cloud9

Aww!!

Wow, thanks for posting, SpecialJanet!!!!!

Edit: My bone to pick is that they're TOO edited though. The only one that really gets me going is the white suit pose. The rest don't look entirely like him! Give me the white suit all day, everyday...
[align=center]Image[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:04 pm

This busines of Alicia Keys's issue STILL on shelves really irks me. Any other time they would switched out the issue in favor of next month's...Every other mag has Decembers issues, but for some odd reason [*rolls eyes], they chose not to put Michael's out. I'm talking mainly of Walgreens and some CVS stores.

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:27 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;198954]This busines of Alicia Keys's issue STILL on shelves really irks me. Any other time they would switched out the issue in favor of next month's...Every other mag has Decembers issues, but for some odd reason [*rolls eyes], they chose not to put Michael's out. I'm talking mainly of Walgreens and some CVS stores.[/QUOTE]

Mmmm! where I lived Walgreens has the December Ebony with Michael issues on the stands. I don't know about CVS stores. But others have the issues.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:25 am

[QUOTE=SpecialJanet25;198844]From: Dee aka Mrs. Gritty Jackson
Date: Nov 19, 2007 8:16 AM

Here are some extra photos for those who might not have seen these. Enjoy!

Dee

[/QUOTE]

Holy crap I love that gold jacket he's wearing. And I love the white suit. I really do. I'd so do him in it.:lol

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:46 pm

YES! I finally got my copy of Ebony today:mf_w00t2: . After looking all over for it, I finally found it at Longs just as I was going to walk out of the store. I can't wait to read it!

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:44 pm

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;199011]YES! I finally got my copy of Ebony today:mf_w00t2: . After looking all over for it, I finally found it at Longs just as I was going to walk out of the store. I can't wait to read it![/QUOTE]

Wow you just found it? It must have been calling your name if you were gonna walk out he store. :lol

Congrats! I just know you're gonna enjoy it.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:57 pm

i finally got my copy too. I'm so loving it.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:08 pm

Finally, Dana!:lol Danielle you got yours too, cool. :D