Official thread: Michael to Appear on Ebony Mag- Michael also to appear on Jet! :p

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Official thread: Michael to Appear on Ebony Mag- Michael also to appear on Jet! :p

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:36 am

From TSColdMan on MJNO:

MICHAEL

25 YEARS AFTER THRILLER

EXCLUSIVE: THE KING OF POP TALKS GOD, CREATIVITY, FATHERHOOD AND MUSIC

From front cover.

:mf_w00t2: :D :wub:
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

flomango

Post by flomango » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:37 am

I was hoping for a jheri curl or something. lol J/k.

He hasn't been on Ebony in so long! New pictures, an INTERVIEW. An indepth one no top of that. Hes going to have so much to say, wow. I can't wait! Even if its just one weak, lol.
Proud Member of MJEOL Since 2001 :smilie

Purdy Young Thang

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:17 am

OH MY GOOODDD.

I love him. I love him.

fjdsklfjds I love Ebony.

I love you, Ebony.

*steals magazine and worships it* ;.; MICHAELLLL.

I am SO HAPPY for him!
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:06 am

me ---> :yayyay

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:13 am

[QUOTE=whisper;198283]me ---> :yayyay[/QUOTE]
Me too...........me too! :yayyay :mf_w00t2:

Exciting and Surprising news alright, Michael--I knew you'd keep your word! THANK YOU!!! :wub:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

mjjfan37

Post by mjjfan37 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:25 am

Wow!!!! He looks great. I will definitely by this issue of Ebony.:rollin
If I were anymore perfect I wouldn\\\'t be able to stand myself.:wink

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:59 am

:yayyay

OMG, this is almost too good to be true. I first read about this on myspace and thought it was just another rumor, but wow... this is awesome. :D And he looks amazing... maybe even better than ever, I say. :wub:

But I doubt I will ever get the magazine in hand... :(
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:01 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;198280]From TSColdMan on MJNO:

:mf_w00t2: :D :wub:[/QUOTE]

OMG. :yayyay This is fantastic. :wub:
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

T0dd0la

Post by T0dd0la » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:30 pm

YES!!!!

I was wrong, and an interview.. This is just to good to be true...:mf_w00t2:

I love this:D

:mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2:

Nayru

Post by Nayru » Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:12 pm

Very cool:cool: . I can't wait to see these new pictures, they're going to be awesome.

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:42 pm

[QUOTE=whisper;198283]me ---> :yayyay[/QUOTE]

awwww...i canot speak right now..god Michael is sso sososoos sexy i am sure this time i am much more excited than that last photoshott...icanot wait the day this mag release and i am gonna order it as well awww....:mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2:

the king is at the top of the world right now..let him do what he wanna do and do a lot of mags covers we know that's the first step of the new album..GOD...the new album is coming soon...i am sure...:wub: :mf_w00t2: :8-26-03respect:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

minnie yu

Post by minnie yu » Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:52 pm

too excited today..i even forget to say i love mIchael forever...and love that whole white suit...that's the perfect..!!!!speechless..i am goona get that mag..i am sure...:8-26-03respect: the vogue mag is on my hand right now ha!!:wub: right now prepare for ordering this new one..Mike is the surprise..thank you Michael..!!!!:8-26-03respect:
\\\" There have been times in my life when i , like everyone has had to wonder about GOD\\\'s existence.when Prince smiles, when Paris giggles, i have no doubts. Children are GOD\\\'s gift to us, no, they are more than that, they are the very form of GOD\\\'s energy and creativity and love. He is to be found in their innocence, experienced in their playfulness.\\\":8-26-03respect: :)

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:49 pm

Billy Bush: "Tomorrow we'll have the King Of Pop in his own words, 25 years after the Thriller Michael's most intimate interview in years"
Apparently over in MJNO there's alot of confusion because people who viewed the show said Michael didn't make an appearance and there was no interview! Anybody know anything about this?? Some fans have emailed Access Hollywood and asked what is going on and why they didn't deliver what they said they would, lol! :blink: Man, they really get down to the nitty gritty stuff eh? :lol Anyways, what's your guys take on this? I don't really know what to think, myself...........sure an interview on Access Hollywood would have been :yayyay but who knows, perhaps it's still coming so in the meantime, I'm quite happy just focussing on the EBONY magazine! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:07 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;198308]Apparently over in MJNO there's alot of confusion because people who viewed the show said Michael didn't make an appearance and there was no interview! Anybody know anything about this?? Some fans have emailed Access Hollywood and asked what is going on and why they didn't deliver what they said they would, lol! :blink: Man, they really get down to the nitty gritty stuff eh? :lol Anyways, what's your guys take on this? I don't really know what to think, myself...........sure an interview on Access Hollywood would have been :yayyay but who knows, perhaps it's still coming so in the meantime, I'm quite happy just focussing on the EBONY magazine! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Well, there was nothing on Michael on there tonight--it was all about the Paul McCartney/Heather Mills drama, haha--which IS kind of odd, considering the website said there would be something today. :unsure: However, I was on the phone with Sheree when the original segment was on where she is last night (I'd missed it because I'd just gotten home from class and didn't even know it would be on AH until I got online on here again..:mad: Haha, ah well..) and she said they said nothing about anything being on tonight so... maybe Ebony encouraged them to either hold off or wait until closer to the mag's release date, so as not to spill any secrets? :P hehe. But then, other fans are saying they heard they'd have something on him tommorow night, so.....BUT I don't think it was ever going to be an actual interview with AH and Michael, like last year's, but more of a sneak peak at his interview with Ebony....ah, I'm confused..:mellow: :lol Ah well, all I know is that it wasn't on tonight, but Michael WILL be in the mag on Nov. 12 and....that's enough for me! :mf_w00t2: :D

Ahh..This is all soo exciting!! MICHAELMANIA!! :lol :P
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:38 am

Yeah, I was watching Access Hollywood and wondering why they didn't show the second part tonight. I was pretty bummed. What happened?:idontknow

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon