Is a Good Looking Jackson Shocking to the Media? — MJEOL Bullet #323

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:53 pm

Whisper, you ain't never lied!:8-26-03respect: It seems people don't want to think of Michael as 'normal' or as a human being, and they're jealous because they could only wish they can look as damn good as him at 49. And so to anyone who keeps saying Michael looks terrible, I say 'Well look at yourself!'

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:58 pm

The bottom line is that Jackson took bitter lemons and made lemonade despite a devastating skin disorder.
VERY well put! :8-26-03respect:

And I totally agree with everything else you said here, Whisper. :) I think that because Michael is doing and experiencing so many new, positive things right now, there is not a whole lot, if anything, they can use to spin it in any kind of a negative light, so they are left with the usual backhanded insults and speculations about his finances, etc, instead. It's quite pathetic, actually. :lol But the fact that they are even still talking about him so much, ESP. covering something POSITIVE like Ebony, no matter what other comments they throw in, speaks volumes to the fact that he ain't going away anytime soon. :D
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

MJ Crazy

Post by MJ Crazy » Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:22 pm

[QUOTE=whisper;198548]Is a Good Looking Jackson Shocking to the Media? — MJEOL Bullet #323
Harriette Cole from Ebony Mag talks about Jackson on CNN + video

Cole talked about the new special edition of Ebony magazine celebrating the 25th anniversary of Jackson's landmark album, Thriller. Guess what? It’s not all about how much money he has in his pockets or how he looks. It’s about ... about… the music! Gasp!

Oh and one last thing: the brotha looks darn GOOD whether you want to admit it or not!

-MJEOL[/QUOTE]

I'm so glad that we're finally getting back to the music. Michael is a legend. He deserves more respect than he's been getting the last few years. :ohnoyoudidnt

And you're right.....Michael looks fabulous!! :mf_w00t2:

sweet princess

Post by sweet princess » Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:08 am

[QUOTE=MJ Crazy;198581]I'm so glad that we're finally getting back to the music. Michael is a legend. He deserves more respect than he's been getting the last few years. :ohnoyoudidnt

And you're right.....Michael looks fabulous!! :mf_w00t2:[/QUOTE]

Amen, Not only that he looks hot as hell.:wink :mf_w00t2: :licklips

R.I.P. Michael..I love you...

saiyuki14

Post by saiyuki14 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:06 pm

he does look better, very rested.
well, here's my take, the media is an evil force with evil people.
you know michael actually looks like some of the J-Rock and J-Pop singers like MANA in those Ebony pics. He LOOKS LIKE HIS OLD SELF, good job MIKE!:D I was waiting for you to come back :wub:
[align=center]THE HAPPY LURKER[/align][align=center]:wub:[/align]

[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]The Keeper of his Smile:michaeljacksonicon:[/align]

jupiter

Post by jupiter » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:57 pm

:ohnoyoudidnt I swear ignit **** like this, gonna make me wanna hit someone suriously, though.:ohnoyoudidnt :8-26-03ranting: Michael gonna look good all day everyday, nomatter what!:D
Success,fame & fortune they are all illusions....all there is that is real....is the friendship the two can share.-The Scarecrow A*K*A MJ
MJ is a SEX god

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:18 pm

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;198550]Whisper, you ain't never lied!:8-26-03respect: It seems people don't want to think of Michael as 'normal' or as a human being, and they're jealous because they could only wish they can look as damn good as him at 49. And so to anyone who keeps saying Michael looks terrible, I say 'Well look at yourself!'[/QUOTE]

Thank you!!! U took the words out of my mouth!! and to be honest he looked better than he did ten years ago!!! But obviously its a conspiracy going on here...the media always loves to point out that he "may be going broke", "He's losing the beatles catalog." "He bleached his skin." and the list goes on.

TruthSeeker

Post by TruthSeeker » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:43 am

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;198550]Whisper, you ain't never lied!:8-26-03respect: It seems people don't want to think of Michael as 'normal' or as a human being, and they're jealous because they could only wish they can look as damn good as him at 49. And so to anyone who keeps saying Michael looks terrible, I say 'Well look at yourself!'[/QUOTE]

Tell it like it is and when Roger had a HISSY FIT on his column I just knew it was on and poppin with the King Of Pop!

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:51 am

I think people don't want to admit that Michael looks all at on this cover or any other pictures because they are so used to seeing the bad pictures chosen from the paparazzi. They take these photos from stupid-ass angles and I think they mess them up! I really think they photoshop the pictures that Michael does not look so good on to purposely make him look different, and THEN people get all worked up because they think the GOOD Pictures of Michael had to have been photoshopped.

It's like they're so ashamed to even admit that Michael shows the slightest bit of attraction on this cover! The women who are non-fans are embarassed to admit it, and men are just plain dumb and stick to the whole, "Michael Jackson is ugly!" state of mind.

And no you dumb ass reporter he did not pose for Ebony to REGAIN support from the African American Community. WTF. He never changed his race. I swear I wanted to pull that woman's hair out when she said that. She has no right to even make that judgement. What does she know about Ebony?? Not trying to be racist here but.......

..she should not have said that....because.....
.........well..nevermind I might get in trouble for it...:rolleyes: :lol

Some people might get what I'm trying to say, without being rude.:rolleyes:

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

flomango

Post by flomango » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:50 pm

Okay, lets not get too ahead of ourselves. People are always airbrushed on magazine photos. Of course everyone is going to look good in their given photo shoots.

It bothers me when people make smart ass comments about him being on the cover of Ebony (I'm sure you all heard the 'ivory' jokes). Michael Jackson has been in Ebony/Jet since 1970, and has continuously been gracing covers through thick and thin, no matter what. People ought to do some research instead of trying to make it seem like he all of a sudden 'decided to be black' and did a random magazine interview for Ebony, as if he wasn't been in it ever.
Proud Member of MJEOL Since 2001 :smilie