NEW Pics: Michael Shopping in L.A Yesterday-11*15*07--Video on page 2

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:09 am

Looks like he was feeling more reserved, as this time, he's incognito, as opposed to other times (like on Paris' birthday, when they went shopping in Vegas and he was totally uncovered and didn't seem to mind being photographed) that we've seen. Guess he just wanted to go out and shop without all the fuss--until the papparazzi found out, that is. Bah. :glare: Ah well, still good to see him out and about! :P :

Pics here: http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref=EXC ... ersion=int

BTW, "Moist" is a men's clothing store on Melrose Ave. in LA, before any of you go gettin' any ideas (*cough*name of store sounds suspiciously like that of one of Janet's most provacative songs, *cough*)..:cryptic :lol :P

Must get tiring to have almost literally your every move watched and photographed, even doing the most mundane crap, like shopping, lol, that the rest of us usually take for granted..but that's just the nature of celebrity, I suppose. :unsure: Guess he's used to it.
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

eu_si_cu_mine
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by eu_si_cu_mine » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:18 am

:lol
:Moonwalk_Dancer_3 :inuyasha1 :wub:

TruthSeeker

Post by TruthSeeker » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:41 am

My mind was in the GUTTER when I heard the store name :lol

mjjfan37

Post by mjjfan37 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:23 am

I don't know about you guys but I can't help but feel a little sad after reading the response Michael gave when the one fan asked what he was doing on Melrose. "Just trying to be like you" and literally begging the fan to keep it a secret that he saw him and just the thought of him trembling at the thought of being over run with fans and paparazi breaks my heart. However, I am glad to see him making an attempt to have a normal life.
If I were anymore perfect I wouldn\\\'t be able to stand myself.:wink

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:19 pm

I always love seeing new pictures of him being out and about, but these photos made me sad too. :( I dunno if everything the fan said is true, I have a feeling it was a bit exaggerated, but the part of him saying 'just trying to be like you', broke my heart. It should give the fans a real view of what it is like to be Michael Jackson. I really wish he could be left alone sometimes to 'try to be just like us'. :(

Who was with him btw? Grace? :unsure: Looks like he hasn't shaved lately though... I like. :P

Thanks, Tara. :8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03respect:
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:51 pm

It's really a shame that he can't go shopping in peace. I wish more fans had respect for when he wants to be alone instead of following him. That's really sad:(

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:55 pm

Ok, that guys comment about Ebony was so rude. I hate how people think that however a celebrity looks like on ONE magazine cover that they're suppose to look like that all the time. He looks like he's in "homey" kind of clothes. Like the ones I have on now. I have on a wool sweater, and a t shirt, and some pajama pants like his since I'm at home, and many times I even go out with these clothes. What? Is he not allowed to dress casual and comfortable?

People are silly. Celebrities are not royals. They can dress however they want.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

smile

Post by smile » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:51 pm

...despite he might b exaggerating somewhat, i'm glad the fan said what he said...that photo on Ebony cover is a photoshopped version of Michael...i can't stand photo shopped pics and his was a tad bit much...

i'm saying that it could've been a bit more natural..a wrinkle here or there but he looked like 15years younger...dang...

the Itlian Vogue pics were more realistic...

However, i wish him great sucess and happiness in future endeavours...

wacky_sis

Post by wacky_sis » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:20 pm

Well, he didn't seem to have any body guards with him, that's probably why he was son nervous. I do agree, the fans should just let him be.
I live quite near to where he was. I wish I'd been there, I would have kept the paps away with my baseball bat :icon_hitting :mjghetto BACK OFF BIACHESSSS!!!! jk :8-26-03respect:

edit: OK I edited, I now know the fans where actually helping him.

\\\"In the end, everything turns out just fine. - Ana E.\\\"

\\\"It\\\'s better to feel sorry for what you\\\'ve done, than to feel sorry for what you didn\\\'t do.\\\" - ???

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:28 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;198717]I always love seeing new pictures of him being out and about, but these photos made me sad too. :( I dunno if everything the fan said is true, I have a feeling it was a bit exaggerated, but the part of him saying 'just trying to be like you', broke my heart. It should give the fans a real view of what it is like to be Michael Jackson. I really wish he could be left alone sometimes to 'try to be just like us'. :(

Who was with him btw? Grace? :unsure: Looks like he hasn't shaved lately though... I like. :P

[/QUOTE]

Me too. I mean, we really don't know the exact context of how (like was he really meaning to sound sad or upset when he said it? Or is he just making a casual comment, like he has in interviews lots of times in the past) or even IF he said it at all? I mean, lots of times fans and other people add on a lot to stuff like this, to make it more 'sensational', LOL. But the fact that this 'fan', per his story at least, went running his mouth to the papparazzi even AFTER Michael told him to keep it on the down low, speaks volumes about what that person wasn't thinking about..annoying. :rolleyes:

Yes, that looks like Grace with him. :) :lol @ not shaving...is it just me or does he kinda, sorta look a bit like Prince (the singer, not the son, lol) in the pics in the car..I mean, I don't think they look EXACTLY alike, but DO have some similar features, which come out more sometimes, esp. when Michael's more 'rugged' like this..lol. :P

But yeah, it IS sad that he just can't seem to do a lot of the things most of the rest of us take for granted...sad as it is to say, even when he does things like this and doesn't get noticed, it's not really the same as the average person would do it, as the average person doesn't usually NEED to be in disguise.., you know? :unsure: But that's just the nature of fame, sad as some aspects of it are, and by default, pretty much his life. It does make me sad to see and I'm sure it can get frustrating for him (he IS human, after all..), but I doubt he dwells on it, either. I mean, he'd pretty much have to drive himself crazy if he did. I think I can safely saw I probably wouldn't particurally want to be 'famous', at least not to the point of being chased by papparazzi and photographed, and analyzed, and picked at and on, constantly. It really IS something I don't think very many other people can ever comprehend.
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:38 pm

You know, it's when things like this happen that I really worry about Michael. He can't be the normal person he wants to be, so it must really hurt. Also, look at what happened to Princess Diana and John Lennon. Their fame and being followed around ended their lives, and I don't want that to happen to Michael.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:39 pm

[QUOTE=wacky_sis;198727]Well, he didn't seem to have any body guards with him, that's probably why he was son nervous. I do agree, the fans should just let him be.
I live quite near to where he was. I wish I'd been there, I would have kept the fans away with my baseball bat :icon_hitting :mjghetto BACK OFF BIACHESSSS!!!! jk :8-26-03respect:[/QUOTE]

:lol

I don't really think it's the fans as much as the papparazzi, though. I mean, look at this video:

Just look at that papparazzi dude, sticking his huge camera in his face. :glare: Michael seemed fine before that, saying "How are you?" and stuff, lol..it's the paps that, as per usual, make it the 'scene' it supposedly was. And Michael did stop to sign their autographs in the car afterwards, he could've just sped off or just simply waved and not stopped (as I don't think he'd want to come across as 'rude', though without bodyguards around, it certainly would've been understandable for him to do so. Not to sound overdramatic, but look at what happened to John Lennon? You just can't take chances in situations like that..) OR just had Grace tell them to back off, lol. I think it was the photogs he was 'running' from. But then again, from watching the video, it would appear that these people might not have really been 'fans' at all..(like that dude saying "I don't even listen to your music"), just random lookyloos or autograph hounds..:glare: Odd how that guy just had a Michael doll on the ready like that, though. I mean, I'm a fan, I own a doll, but even I don't go around carrying it with me while just randomly out shopping like that, having no idea that he'd be there or that I'd be doing anything related to him.. :unsure: Unless he just bought it while Michael was in the store....(I analyze things too much, I know..:cryptic ) lol.

L.A is quite famously papparazzi central. Watch programs about it on E! and similar channels..there are people who literally spend their days, hanging out around these places, waiting for celebs to show up. Look at what they do to poor Britney Spears, on an almost daily basis. It's not the only place in the world that does this, as in Michael's case, it's pretty much wherever he goes, lol, but it is , naturally, a hot spot, which is probably also why he supposedly was more on guard. Can't say I blame him!

trenny

Post by trenny » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:30 pm

[QUOTE=smile;198723]...despite he might b exaggerating somewhat, i'm glad the fan said what he said...that photo on Ebony cover is a photoshopped version of Michael...i can't stand photo shopped pics and his was a tad bit much...

i'm saying that it could've been a bit more natural..a wrinkle here or there but he looked like 15years younger...dang...

the Itlian Vogue pics were more realistic...

However, i wish him great sucess and happiness in future endeavours...[/QUOTE]

I saw a talk show one day with Carmen Electra as a guest on it and she talked about seeing Michael Jackson in person and she said that Michael looked much better in person than he does in pictures and on TV. She said "He actually looks pretty good"

trenny

Post by trenny » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:37 pm

That guy who said he did'nt really listen to Michael's music is probably the guy who gave those rude comments to the article. It also seemed like Grace was trying to protect him a little by pulling him back.:mellow:

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Post by DaNcInG mAcHiNe » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:11 pm

Man that dude with the doll, what an idiot, he doesn't even deserve to have is doll signed when he's as demanding as that. I really feel sorry for Michael, the poor guy can't even go shopping in peace.
[align=center]Image[/align]