NEW Pics: Michael Shopping in L.A Yesterday-11*15*07--Video on page 2

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:42 pm

[QUOTE=DaNcInG mAcHiNe;198738]Man that dude with the doll, what an idiot, he doesn't even deserve to have is doll signed when he's as demanding as that. I really feel sorry for Michael, the poor guy can't even go shopping in peace.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I know. I mean, those people could've at least asked POLITELY, instead of being demanding/borderline rude. In that respect, they kind of added on to the chaos. :glare: But I can't really say I'm surprised..I didn't really get the vibe from the article that they were fans, at least not in the way we are here..lookylos who just happened to be in the right place at the right time is more like it..lol.

You know, something sorta similar to this happened on Verdict Day, after wards, outside the Neverland gates. A lot of fans (including myself and my friends) were just hanging out, celebrating the victory, etc, but a lot of people who didn't exactly give us the impression of being fans, but more like curious bystanders, started to come up as well...and got kind of pushy, continuinally asking the guards "When's he gonna let us in? When?"...just overbearing stuff like that, you know? Like it was an expectation..like Michael's a product that people EXPECT to get stuff from..and then got bored and left just as quickly when it became clear it wasn't happening, like they just wanted a piece of the action but none of the heart behind it, you know? Gah, so typical of some people....so really, this is nothing new..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:20 pm

TMZ video of the whole thing:

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?bcpid ... 1313732790

Lord, the store even gave surveilence video of him shopping? Crazyness.:lol

I think that one girl was probably a fan, but those guys...man, if they weren't papparazzi, they sure acted like it..:rolleyes: Michael: "I don't want the camera in my face"..aww! I don't blame him. How rude.. :glare:

Welcome to the world of Michael Jackson...celebrity unparalled..lol..
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:48 pm

[QUOTE=InspirationMoonwalks;198743]TMZ video of the whole thing:

http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?bcpid ... 1313732790

Lord, the store even gave surveilence video of him shopping? Crazyness.:lol

I think that one girl was probably a fan, but those guys...man, if they weren't papparazzi, they sure acted like it..:rolleyes: Michael: "I don't want the camera in my face"..aww! I don't blame him. How rude.. :glare:

Welcome to the world of Michael Jackson...celebrity unparalled..lol..[/QUOTE]

OMFG, surveilence video? :blink: Jeeez, it's like they're saying, ''Hey, we never got tape of him inside the store, let's go ask the store if they can provide us with their surveilence video. There is doomed to be some good stuff on there.'' :glare: :rolleyes:

Man, if someone did that to me I would've been so angry... LOL.

Thanks, Tara. :8-26-03fruits_apple
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

trenny

Post by trenny » Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:53 pm

Heres some new video of what happened. So now we know that the first account of what was claimed to have happened was a total lie. Michael seemed pretty comfortable and not "shaking" like the liar in the article said. The Fans acted as bodyguards and tried to fend off the paps and even helped Michael find his car. Michael can be heard laughing and talking with the fans and was only annoyed by the paps. You can even hear him say "wait grace" so that he can sign more autograohs http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1313732790 this link may not work but just go to TMZ.com if it does'nt

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:38 pm

[QUOTE=trenny;198746]Heres some new video of what happened. So now we know that the first account of what was claimed to have happened was a total lie. Michael seemed pretty comfortable and not "shaking" like the liar in the article said. The Fans acted as bodyguards and tried to fend off the paps and even helped Michael find his car. Michael can be heard laughing and talking with the fans and was only annoyed by the paps. You can even hear him say "wait grace" so that he can sign more autograohs http://www.tmz.com/tmz_main_video?titleid=1313732790 this link may not work but just go to TMZ.com if it does'nt[/QUOTE]

Well yeah, the people around him does seem a lot more protective in this video I guess, I was a bit too hooked up in the whole damn surveilance video last time I watched it that I didn't caught much attention to the rest. :cryptic :lol I can't watch it with the speakers on at the moment unfortunately, but I will be sure to watch it as soon as possible. However, it does seem like it is the paparazzis that ruins the whole thing, not the people in general. Though, who knows really... we all know how respectful he is to most everyone, he would never tell them to go a certain place... or would he? :unsure: :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

wacky_sis

Post by wacky_sis » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:48 pm

Actually he seems pretty comfortable with the fans, is the camera dude that got on his nerves. He said "I just don't want the camera". I guess if it had only been fans asking for autographs he would have stayed longer.

\\\"In the end, everything turns out just fine. - Ana E.\\\"

\\\"It\\\'s better to feel sorry for what you\\\'ve done, than to feel sorry for what you didn\\\'t do.\\\" - ???

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:15 am

[QUOTE=smile;198723]...despite he might b exaggerating somewhat, i'm glad the fan said what he said...that photo on Ebony cover is a photoshopped version of Michael...i can't stand photo shopped pics and his was a tad bit much...

i'm saying that it could've been a bit more natural..a wrinkle here or there but he looked like 15years younger...dang...

the Itlian Vogue pics were more realistic...

However, i wish him great sucess and happiness in future endeavours...[/QUOTE]

Why do you think that his pics were photoshopped? Is it so hard to believe he can look good in a couple of photos?:mellow:

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:43 am

wacky_sis;198749 wrote:Actually he seems pretty comfortable with the fans, is the camera dude that got on his nerves. He said "I just don't want the camera". I guess if it had only been fans asking for autographs he would have stayed longer.
I agree. :) I honestly think it's the papparazzi that's the real problem in most of these situations. And now that I've seen the videos several times, it does kinda seem like those guys were trying to fend off the paps so...more power to them! :P lol.

Michael should've just stuck his hand in the camera lens, like he did during the Avram trial..remember? I'll have to find the picture..:lol
Heres some new video of what happened. So now we know that the first account of what was claimed to have happened was a total lie.
Wouldn't be the first time! :lol People exaggerate stuff all the time when it comes to him. That's why I'm always pretty skeptical of stories and articles like that..you pretty much gotta be.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:36 am

[QUOTE=Shannon;198717]I always love seeing new pictures of him being out and about, but these photos made me sad too. :( I dunno if everything the fan said is true, I have a feeling it was a bit exaggerated, but the part of him saying 'just trying to be like you', broke my heart. It should give the fans a real view of what it is like to be Michael Jackson. I really wish he could be left alone sometimes to 'try to be just like us'. :(

Who was with him btw? Grace? :unsure: Looks like he hasn't shaved lately though... I like. :P [/QUOTE]

LOL! I have no idea why but that was just too funny.:rollin

Honestly, Michael needs a new disguise. A scarf over ya head covering nothing but black sunglasses is pretty obvious. Especially when the world knows your habit of wearing your PJ's out.:lol

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:36 am

I don't think he'd be dumb enough NOT to know people would recognize him. I think he just wanted to make sure that his face was covered.. Outside of social events I doubt that he wants cameras all up in his face.
Why do you think that his pics were photoshopped? Is it so hard to believe he can look good in a couple of photos?
Hate to say it Saph, but those pics WERE photoshopped. In the very least, there were retouched to make them more polished, I think it's obvious. That isn't to say that he wouln't be good looking otherwise. I mean Vogue's pics were more HIM, yet he was still very handsome.
[align=center]Image[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:50 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;198760]LOL! I have no idea why but that was just too funny.:rollin

Honestly, Michael needs a new disguise. A scarf over ya head covering nothing but black sunglasses is pretty obvious. Especially when the world knows your habit of wearing your PJ's out.:lol[/QUOTE]

You nut. :bleh :lol

About the PJ pants... I heard from a guy that these pants were actually designed by Cavalli as he had the exact same pants. :unsure: I dunno if it is true, but... :P LOL.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:17 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon;198770]You nut. :bleh :lol

About the PJ pants... I heard from a guy that these pants were actually designed by Cavalli as he had the exact same pants. :unsure: I dunno if it is true, but... :P LOL.[/QUOTE]

Well....they looked like Pj's!:lol I mean look at em, c'mon. They're too silky.

No! I refuse to believe they were photoshopped!:uh_uh:

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:53 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;198778]No! I refuse to believe they were photoshopped!:uh_uh:[/QUOTE]
Alright girl! It's your choice, that's your prerogative. But keep in mind, what magazine covers and spreads AREN'T photoshopped?! Just because it's Michael Jackson doesn't all of a sudden mean it's a bad thing!
[align=center]Image[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:10 pm

[QUOTE=Saphster;198778]Well....they looked like Pj's!:lol I mean look at em, c'mon. They're too silky.

No! I refuse to believe they were photoshopped!:uh_uh:[/QUOTE]

LOL, to me they look like cotton. :lol But hey, remember the suit he wore in Japan? Everyone kept saying that looked like PJ's too, but in fact was designed by Cavalli. So... :bleh :lol

But yeah, I am sorry, Sapphy, but the Ebony photos were photoshopped. However, I will not agree that the L'oumo photoshoot were portraying him better, the real him, because first of all, the two photoshoots can not be compared in my opinion. Michael looks different in different light, and in my opinion, even more so in black and white pictures and colored pictures. The L'uomo photoshoot was good, but personally, if I had to chose one, I would pick the Ebony one. Look at his positions, expressions, lightening etc., in the two photoshoots. Yes, the Ebony photoshoot was photoshopped, but in my opinion, it is more of an portrayal of the real Michael than what the L'uomo one did. He looks just as handsome and beautiful in some pictures of that shoot too, you find examples in my blend, but the Ebony one seems just more... relaxed, more comfortable, more him... I think. :) :P
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:15 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;198781]Alright girl! It's your choice, that's your prerogative. But keep in mind, what magazine covers and spreads AREN'T photoshopped?! Just because it's Michael Jackson doesn't all of a sudden mean it's a bad thing![/QUOTE]

No, it is not a bad thing. Everyone looks different, more beautiful, on magazine covers. Even I would look like a supermodel, I'm sure. :lol
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life