Jackson Five to reunite for new tour: Jermaine

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:17 am

Ben;199092 wrote:Fans don't dislike Jermaine Jackson and I don't dislike Jermaine Jackson.
What? :blink: Let me quote a couple of posts from FANS in this thread!
Yeah Jermaine Isnt nothing but a greasy processed curl wearing liar.
Oh that fan doesn't dislike Jermaine???

And what about this fan:
OMG Jermaine needs a hobby. I'm sorry. I know he's Michael's brother and all but I really can't stand the guy. Hearing his voice, and looking at him makes me wanna grind my teeth.
If that's not disliking someone, I don't know what the hell is, lol! On every board I have been to, there are fans, and many of them at that, who DISLIKE Jermaine Jackson, even DESPISE him! I was just wondering what was it he'd done that was so bad as to make his brothers fans despise him! Surely it isn't because he's gone on about some tour or reunion for several years! That could be irritating to some, yes, but some fans actually DESPISE him and I don't feel that's enough reason to DESPISE someone! I thought perhaps he'd done something really EVIL to Michael in the past, know what I mean?
saiyuki14 wrote:i don't dislike Jermaine...i just think he needs a new hair cut!
LMAO--Fair enough!
Shannon wrote:I don't dislike Jermaine, I just find it weird that he seemingly is the only one who talks about this reunion. I am sure it will be a reunion of some sort sometime in the future, but not now. But, as everything else, we shall see what they have in store for us.
LMFAO--This is funny...you and saiyuki14 starting your posts with a "I don't dislike Jermaine........." :lol Honestly, I'm well aware of the people who like Jermaine and the one's who don't! I never thought for a moment you or saiyuki14 disliked Jermaine! :uh_uh:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Ben

Post by Ben » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:42 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;199128]What? :blink: Let me quote a couple of posts from FANS in this thread!

Oh that fan doesn't dislike Jermaine???

And what about this fan:

If that's not disliking someone, I don't know what the hell is, lol! On every board I have been to, there are fans, and many of them at that, who DISLIKE Jermaine Jackson, even DESPISE him! I was just wondering what was it he'd done that was so bad as to make his brothers fans despise him! Surely it isn't because he's gone on about some tour or reunion for several years! That could be irritating to some, yes, but some fans actually DESPISE him and I don't feel that's enough reason to DESPISE someone! I thought perhaps he'd done something really EVIL to Michael in the past, know what I mean?

LMAO--Fair enough!

LMFAO--This is funny...you and saiyuki14 starting your posts with a "I don't dislike Jermaine........." :lol Honestly, I'm well aware of the people who like Jermaine and the one's who don't! I never thought for a moment you or saiyuki14 disliked Jermaine! :uh_uh:

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Your taking things out of context. Those are just a few quotes from one Michael Jackson fan site. In general fans don't dislike Jermaine, and after all Jermaine did a great job speaking out for Michael (his own brother) between 2003-05 from Bashir's LWMJ to the trial.

Just because fans are fed up of Jermaine's 12yr talk about a Jackson 5 reunion, with new album and tour ready that's hasn't happened yet. That doesn't mean fans dislike Jermaine.

If Michael only ever sang Billie Jean, fans would get fed up of the song and peformance. Also Michael's talked for over 20yrs about staring and directing a movie like no other, yet it's never happened so when I hear Michael say "movies are next for me". I know it's unlikely to happen, just as I know Jermaine's talk of a Jackson 5 reunion isn't in the works and won't happen for another few years.

In the meantime, I think Jermaine should make a Jackson 5 documentary (as he co-produced the Jacksons life story television drama), and release a Jackson 5 book. There are a number of great things Jermaine can do besides talking Jackson 5 reunion that's not happening.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:05 am

[QUOTE=Ben;199129]Your taking things out of context. Those are just a few quotes from one Michael Jackson fan site. In general fans don't dislike Jermaine, and after all Jermaine did a great job speaking out for Michael (his own brother) between 2003-05 from Bashir's LWMJ to the trial.

Just because fans are fed up of Jermaine's 12yr talk about a Jackson 5 reunion, with new album and tour ready that's hasn't happened yet. That doesn't mean fans dislike Jermaine.

If Michael only ever sang Billie Jean, fans would get fed up of the song and peformance. Also Michael's talked for over 20yrs about staring and directing a movie like no other, yet it's never happened so when I hear Michael say "movies are next for me". I know it's unlikely to happen, just as I know Jermaine's talk of a Jackson 5 reunion isn't in the works and won't happen for another few years.

In the meantime, I think Jermaine should make a Jackson 5 documentary (as he co-produced the Jacksons life story television drama), and release a Jackson 5 book. There are a number of great things Jermaine can do besides talking Jackson 5 reunion that's not happening.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me...........I'm not taking anything out of context here! Yes, they are just two posts from this site--you can hardly expect me to visit the other sites and go back over their archives to find the other posts to post here though, that's unreasonable! I'm simply too busy to do that, so you'll just have to take my word for it--there are many fans who dislike Jermaine Jackson! When someone says they "can't stand someone" that means they DISLIKE them! Some of the comments I have come across in the past regarding Jermaine are really quite disturbing--these fans aren't just fed-up, they actually DESPISE the man! Actually there are a few threads in MJEOL where fans have voiced their opinion on Jermaine and indicated they DISLIKE him--perhaps when I get time I will bump one of those threads for you to read! I'm quite certain I'm not the only one who has noticed how some fans hate on Jermaine, surely there are others out there? ANYONE!!!

Yes, Jermaine supported Michael 100% during the trial in 2005 which is why I'm so curious as to why some fans despise him! Being a relatively new fan (since 2005) I thought perhaps before then, Jermaine had done Michael wrong in some way or another! I'm really just curious, you know..........wondering if I missed something!

We don't know for sure whether there is going to be a reunion or not! If Jermaine wants to talk about it, that's his business..........if fans get irritated hearing/reading about it, all they need to do is NOT LISTEN or READ anything Jermaine says/writes, lol--plain and simple! Take me for instance, frankly, I'm not worried one way or another--if it happens, great, if it doesn't, too bad, at least there's Michael's new album to look forward to! :)

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:27 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;199144]Excuse me...........I'm not taking anything out of context here! Yes, they are just two posts from this site--you can hardly expect me to visit the other sites and go back over their archives to find the other posts to post here though, that's unreasonable! I'm simply too busy to do that, so you'll just have to take my word for it--there are many fans who dislike Jermaine Jackson! When someone says they "can't stand someone" that means they DISLIKE them! Some of the comments I have come across in the past regarding Jermaine are really quite disturbing--these fans aren't just fed-up, they actually DESPISE the man! Actually there are a few threads in MJEOL where fans have voiced their opinion on Jermaine and indicated they DISLIKE him--perhaps when I get time I will bump one of those threads for you to read! I'm quite certain I'm not the only one who has noticed how some fans hate on Jermaine, surely there are others out there? ANYONE!!!

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Yeah, Mysti, I, for one, have seen those posts you are talking about. I have no idea why they dislike him, but they truly express such feelings. No, I am not one of his biggest fans either, but I would never dislike him, especially since he was perhaps one of those who supported Michael the most publicly during the trial. He might have done something to Michael in the past that I, or we, are not aware of, but in that case, I would love to know.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:29 am

I ain't afraid to say I don't like Jermaine.:lol

Not saying I hate him. Just don't like him.

Something about him makes me all swirmy inside.:idontknow

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

smoody

Post by smoody » Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:33 pm

I'm not saying I hate Jermaine but he isn't my favorite that's for sure. I still remember 'Word to the Bad' the song he wrote to "call Michael out."

orginal Lyrics: Once you were made you changed your shade...
Reconstructed been abducted don't know who you are...

No he certainly isn't my favorite.

flomango

Post by flomango » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:38 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;199082]I have a funny feeling this rumor is true! *shrugs*

I'm wondering though, why do so many fans dislike Jermaine Jackson?

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Nothing that comes out of Jermaine's mouth is true.
Proud Member of MJEOL Since 2001 :smilie

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:27 pm

I would love it if this turns out to be true, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

saiyuki14

Post by saiyuki14 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:06 pm

[QUOTE=smoody;199180]I'm not saying I hate Jermaine but he isn't my favorite that's for sure. I still remember 'Word to the Bad' the song he wrote to "call Michael out."

orginal Lyrics: Once you were made you changed your shade...
Reconstructed been abducted don't know who you are...

No he certainly isn't my favorite.[/QUOTE]

WHOA!!! I forgot about that!

lol, i still say that he needs to get rid of that 1980's hair-do and get some proactive. :lol
[align=center]THE HAPPY LURKER[/align][align=center]:wub:[/align]

[align=center]Image[/align]

[align=center]The Keeper of his Smile:michaeljacksonicon:[/align]

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:14 pm

Wow, fans are soo mean to Jermaine sometimes! Damn! :cryptic :lol Yeah, he may talk a lot, maybe too much sometimes, lol, but come on..he's still Michael's brother! And to be fair, this very well could still be a topic of discussion in the family, we just don't know for sure. And to be frank, I'm sure Jermaine probably knows better than any of these fans shooting him down for saying it...:cryptic lol. Yeah, I can see how fans might get frustrated with him sometimes, as this HAS been brought up many times in the past, seemingly to no avail, but I do think the bashing is kind of over the top..yeah, he and Michael may have their history, but c'mon, it's not even HALF of what happened with him and LaToya and I often see Jermaine getting it worse than she does! :cryptic lol...

Anyway, I think this would be awesome if true; it wouldn't have to take away from anything Michael does on his own, if anything, it could compliment it! (like at MSG in 2001 or Motown 25, when they all performed together, for example or even the Victory tour). But time will tell!
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

saiyuki14

Post by saiyuki14 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:19 pm

well, if Mike can forgive we should too. although i can't forgive that hair...
( i don't have much of a problem with Jermaine, but LaToya is a totally different story. Yea, that man was controlling her, but she had a mind too, right?)
[align=center]THE HAPPY LURKER[/align][align=center]:wub:[/align]

[align=center]The Keeper of his Smile:michaeljacksonicon:[/align]

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:53 pm

Just because he's Michael's brother doesn't automatically mean we can't speak against the man. I don't like some of the things Janet does and we all know what kind of relationship Mike enjoys with her. So that's irrelevant to me. So is the history between Jermaine and Mike for that matter. It's just that to me: History. So what if he made a song dogging Michael? He was stupid. All I know is, he was there during Michael's trial, right by his side, and has been the first one to speak up for him. So with that, he's done well by him. I'm sure they've mended fences a long time ago.

BUT that still doesn't take away my hatred for his big mouth! Don't speak about Michael this, touring that unless you really want people to start respecting you again. It's the Boy who cried wolf syndrome. Jermaine has it. And it's hard to listen at him without rolling your eyes and doing a 'yeah right.' I think he always want to be the one who puts it out first. Sort of like a 'yep, you heard it first from me.' And to me, that's selfish. If he'd just learn to let things evolve into something that the family can FORMALLY announce, I'd feel much better, man.