Official Grammys Thread: Mike to attend Grammys (but not perform)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:04 pm

I enjoyed Beyonce and Tina Turner. Proud Mary and What's love got to do with it are my songs. lol

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:16 pm

:o You mean some of you guys have seen it already OR are watching it as we speak? :blink: Fudge cake :8-26-03ranting: I'm so jealous................

I hope someone's keeping an eye out for a video of it in youtube *prays* cause I have no idea where to look! :mellow:

Tara, I can't remember where I saw it, (might have been this thread) but you mentioned something about Michael hasn't been to the Grammy's since Janet presented him with an award in 1993--were they both wearing WHITE, I think Michael had a white suite on and if I recall correctly, Janet had braids at that time and wore her hair up in a bun (something like that) Is that the Grammy's you were talking about--the last time Michael attended? :unsure:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

Starchild

Post by Starchild » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:03 pm

i am so falling asleep I have to work tmorrow, its 11:00pm and he still ain't showed up! I got to see him!!!! ARG!!! I never saw the Grammies before this, usually just seleted clips of him on youtube, is it always this slow??? and yeah Tina Turner, damn great woman! Love Proud Mary, tho the siut didn't do her justice....
It is the mystery that keeps the wonder alive and the beauty together. Take away the mystery and you’ve lost the beauty; take away the beauty and you’ve lost the wonder.

Do not seek in your outter features the beauty that lies within.

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:08 pm

[QUOTE=Starchild;201316]i am so falling asleep I have to work tmorrow, its 11:00pm and he still ain't showed up! I got to see him!!!! ARG!!! I never saw the Grammies before this, usually just seleted clips of him on youtube, is it always this slow??? and yeah Tina Turner, damn great woman! Love Proud Mary, tho the siut didn't do her justice....[/QUOTE]
Falling asleep? :chairbeat Wake up....wake up, girl! You never know what's gonna happen, you gotta watch the WHOLE thing! :P

Yeah, those shows usually go on for something like, anywhere between 3 - 4 hours, in some cases longer! :blink: I'd do anything to be able to watch it live though! :(

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Starchild

Post by Starchild » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:10 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;201317]Falling asleep? :chairbeat Wake up....wake up, girl! You never know what's gonna happen, you gotta watch the WHOLE thing! :P

Yeah, those shows usually go on for something like, anywhere between 3 - 4 hours, in some cases longer! :blink: I'd do anything to be able to watch it live though! :(

Mysti![/QUOTE]

long time no talk, lol! I just got home from work, I started at 10am I'm tired, I'm tryin to stay awake......where's MJ??? If he shows up I can sleep!
It is the mystery that keeps the wonder alive and the beauty together. Take away the mystery and you’ve lost the beauty; take away the beauty and you’ve lost the wonder.

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:21 pm

[QUOTE=Starchild;201318]long time no talk, lol! I just got home from work, I started at 10am I'm tired, I'm tryin to stay awake......where's MJ??? If he shows up I can sleep![/QUOTE]
Aww.....just hang in there! :) I dunno, apparently he was supposed to be attending, but who knows! :idontknow How long has it been going on now for....2 hours??

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Starchild

Post by Starchild » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:23 pm

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;201319]Aww.....just hang in there! :) I dunno, apparently he was supposed to be attending, but who knows! :idontknow How long has it been going on now for....2 hours??

Mysti![/QUOTE]

nearly 4 hours and no signs of stoppage...

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:33 pm

[QUOTE=Starchild;201320]nearly 4 hours and no signs of stoppage...[/QUOTE]
And no sign of Michael! :( Hey, thanks for keeping me updated though, Starchild! I don't know where I'd be without you! :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:38 pm

The hell?? NO Thriller tribute??

I sat through all of that crap for nuthin'.

....and what the hell is Herbie Hancock doing winning an award? I didn't even know he had an album out.

Starchild

Post by Starchild » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:42 pm

that was major false advertisement!!!! so pissed, I just get off a huge shift and hope to see MJ and there's not even a mention??? Ima gonna kill them!!!!

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:47 pm

[QUOTE=whisper;201322]The hell?? NO Thriller tribute??

I sat through all of that crap for nuthin'.

....and what the hell is Herbie Hancock doing winning an award? I didn't even know he had an album out.[/QUOTE]

You have to be kidding me! I've been calling from work like crazy and practically wrapped myself around a stop sign trying to catch something. What a let down!

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:47 pm

Uh Oh!! :blink: Gonna be some very disappointed people in this thread!! :( That totally sucks that there was no Thriller tribute!! :8-26-03ranting:

And Herbie Hancock? Who the hell is he? :unsure:

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:48 pm

Someone should bust a cap in someone's ass at the Grammy's. They had a commercial for a Thriller Tribute. uhhhhh

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:50 pm

:8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting: I AM SO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!! I can't believe this! They didn't even MENTION Michael?? Oh my God I'm never watching the Grammy's again!

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:54 pm

:angry: I can't believe this has happened! They advertised a Thriller Tribute and NOTHING..........not even Michael's name was mentioned! :8-26-03ranting: That's just :censored :8-26-03ranting:

They advertised a Thriller Tribute purely for ratings.............:8-26-03ranting:

:( :(

Mysti!
[align=center]Image