Thriller 25th Release! Who\'s getting it? :)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:24 pm

Hey guys, I doubt I will be able to get it tomorrow when it comes out. I don't really have transportation to go all the way to Best Buy to get it. I'll probably send my boyfriend to go buy it for me. Make him do my chores.:lol

But, yes it comes out tomorrow! I can't wait. :D

I really don't want to hear anything about "album flops" with Michael. This time I really want to support and buy his album. I don't plan on using limewire anymore either. I feel too guilty. He's working so hard & I'm not giving him the credit he deserves....

Who else is planning to get it ASAP?

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:55 pm

I just pre-ordered it from amazon, so I should get it in a couple days:D

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:08 am

I'm planning on ordering it from cdon.com today, so hopefully I will get it within a few days. :) I don't know which one I should buy though, so I predict I'll end up with two, plus the TGIM single of course. Thankfully, I bought so many CDs in December, they recently sent me an email stating I had a nice bonus waiting for me next time I made an order from them, so yay. :D
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

R e a f u

Post by R e a f u » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:59 am

As soon as I'm done class today I'm heading over to my nearby HMV and getting a copy. I've been in such a hyped up mood since I got up this morning :rollin!

mjjfan37

Post by mjjfan37 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:18 pm

I pre-ordered mine. I received an email Sunday that it has been shipped and should be arriving soon.
If I were anymore perfect I wouldn\\\'t be able to stand myself.:wink

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Okay, I admit I wasn't sure if I wanted to get T25 at first, since it seemed like all of the same old stuff, then I thought at least I could download it on itunes, but then I just decided to pre-order it from amazon, why not?

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon

samba

Post by samba » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:47 pm

I have Thriller only on cassette (can you believe this?) so of course I decided to buy it.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:19 pm

I'm getting it this weekend. :D

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:37 pm

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;201492]Okay, I admit I wasn't sure if I wanted to get T25 at first, since it seemed like all of the same old stuff, then I thought at least I could download it on itunes, but then I just decided to pre-order it from amazon, why not?[/QUOTE]

Plus you wouldn't be able to get the booklet with all the beautiful pics and the personal message from Michael if you downloaded it! :P

It's out today, isn't it? I ordered it off Amazon too and it just sent me an email, saying it shipped so..any day now! :D
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Starchild

Post by Starchild » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:19 pm

i might be getting it friday....I do download on-line, but I also buy the album, so I don't feel too bad....but I only download so I can have it on my mp3, but like I said I buy the album, so is that really bad? in fact I bought three copies of Thriller, sent one to a girl in BC, one to a girl in NY and then kept the last one, so it's not like I'm not supporting him, right?
It is the mystery that keeps the wonder alive and the beauty together. Take away the mystery and you’ve lost the beauty; take away the beauty and you’ve lost the wonder.

Do not seek in your outter features the beauty that lies within.

Starchild

Post by Starchild » Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:20 pm

[QUOTE=samba;201502]I have Thriller only on cassette (can you believe this?) so of course I decided to buy it.[/QUOTE]

me too!!!! lol! and thriller was released a few years before I was born....I was actually born 1 day before the BAD vid was filmed, weird eh?
It is the mystery that keeps the wonder alive and the beauty together. Take away the mystery and you’ve lost the beauty; take away the beauty and you’ve lost the wonder.

Do not seek in your outter features the beauty that lies within.

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:34 pm

I just purchased the Thriller 25 album today. It was worth it. I was just three years old when it Thriller was released, but was too young to understand how much on an impact this album would bring in history of music. It doesn't matter how old is it. Its a classic. A legendary classic that I think this generation for young music lovers you know what real music is all about.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:45 pm

Ok, I went to Walmart today. (Most crappiest place to buy music.)

And, I could NOT find the album. I could not find one.

What I did find was the cover with the zombies BUT it's called, "Exclusive Michael Jackson Thriller 25 Deluxe Fan Pack Includes 25 CD/ DVD+ Numbers Ones DVD.

Lemme take a pic and show you guys...

Did I get the right thing??:idontknow It has the Thriller 25 CD in there, and I'm guessing it should be right since it has the big shiny gold 25 number on it.:lol

I still haven't opened it yet.....So exciting!!:D :lol
(Please excuse all my messy papers and the "Walmart Exclusive" sticker :lol)

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:57 am

my boyfriend surprised me with a a gift basket filled with goodies and surprises yesterday at my job, lol I was almost afraid to open up the box because I wasn't expecting anything from him or anyone else, anyways I open up the box and I saw Number ones dvd visible to me, now I have like four copies already 1 I bought and 3 was sent to me, so I waited to check that out last lol 5 mins.. later I go into my classroom( I'm a infant teacher btw) I go in my room, rambles through the other items he sent and I noticed that there was something else with that dvd, so I picked it up and BAM " THRILLER 25!" I was so excited!!!!!!!!!!!:D cause I was actually planning on going to get it Friday! but I got it sooner than expected! :D I was thrilled, he's such a sweet guy lol the whole time I couldn't stop staring at the cover, I must of stared at it for 20 min. :lol

btw

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!:wub:

Jackson829

Post by Jackson829 » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:03 pm

As soon as humanly possible:lol I can't wait:happymail: